It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Resign instead of being impeached

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AyinSof

You have totally lost me lol..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

PS yes I know bill Clinton has numerous affairs..

It is kinda the opposite of an affair is the reason I will always hate trump..

I was decently pro trump until the story broke he would be bringing Juanita Broadrick and Co. to the second presidential debate..

So I went and looked up get story..

It was garbage... and very obvious garbage at that..

And guess who else thought it was garbage???

Donald trump in a handful of videos from the 90s where he was asked his opinion of her accusations..

So Trump knew this woman was falsely accusing someone of rape, and he still brought her to the debate as a publicity stunt to distract from his P grabbing comments...

That is literally as low as it gets unless your a rapist or child molester.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.tmj4.com... T-3Azi2E00mL28xSDKKGigoSX5wZeo3Cvw

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached. I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

How crazy would this be?
Imagine Trump just resigning instead of being forced. Is this the only way to prevent pandemonium?
Both sides seem ready to battle, this I think would deflate that.
Is this his "out"? I'll say this, I don't think anyone can predict what Trump will do.

I've said myself in a post here somewhere that I thought he could resign.

While I think there is a problem that he might feel that he hasn't advantaged himself enough yet...all these calls to countries leaders, as if looking for a soul mate, a crook in arms so to speak..that could be difficult, not everyone is corrupt.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
For what? So far all I have seen is a lot of unfounded accusations. He released the phone call, nothing there. The complaint was released, second hand information. Nothingbuger on a Nothingbun.

and this is why it is IMPERATIVE that history records the vote to impeach, so that deepstate stooges can be exposed for future generations to study as to why the US almost went to war with itself due to lies and propaganda.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What are your thoughts on Blasey-Ford?

Careful....don't want to look like a hypocrite....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

On a side note, I think he will resign before impeachment while saying it wasn't his fault and how the deepstate fake news left him no other choice.
Peace

Well,
It wouldn't be hard to find a scapegoat, Trump has already put Rick Perry in the mix, saying that it was Perry's idea to make a call that Trumps says he didn't want to make..that call being of course, the call to Ukraine.
Even there, you can see the flyness/slyness of Trump...Perry may well have made the suggestion to call Ukraine, while Trump's content, may well not have been anything that Perry intended.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

There is no reason little white kids cant grow up wanting to be the next mlk.

Dude, in the atmosphere of today's left and what they stand for, did you even read what you wrote? No white kid can be a great man like MLK because that kid if white and white is "problematic" and not inclusive.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: tinner07

ETA: President Trumps base is not Republicans, it's fly over country

Wonder what would happen if food producers stop food to the coasts

Ya know the fly over country liberals make fun off all the time.

Just saying, Carry on

You really should check your facts.

California produces more of the nation’s food (Based on farm receipts) than any other state, Kansas and Iowa are next.

It is estimated that California, by itself, provides 13% of the food the rest of the country eats, and in some cases, is virtually the sole supplier of some fruits and vegetables.

Oh, and California just happens to be on the west coast.

So a better question might be; “What would happen to the rest of the US if California stopped shopping food to it?”

Just saying, Carry on.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The rest of the country would stop getting e. coli from our spinach?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why would he resign when the Democrats are making up crap? Besides at the end of the day the Dims are going to have this backfire on them.
edit on 2019/10/6 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: tinner07

ETA: President Trumps base is not Republicans, it's fly over country

Wonder what would happen if food producers stop food to the coasts

Ya know the fly over country liberals make fun off all the time.

Just saying, Carry on

You really should check your facts.

California produces more of the nation’s food (Based on farm receipts) than any other state, Kansas and Iowa are next.

It is estimated that California, by itself, provides 13% of the food the rest of the country eats, and in some cases, is virtually the sole supplier of some fruits and vegetables.

Oh, and California just happens to be on the west coast.

So a better question might be; “What would happen to the rest of the US if California stopped shopping food to it?”

Just saying, Carry on.

Please show us your facts.
Methinks you are confused by the term "by value"
That could mean the most "overpriced"

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was wrong about Kansas.

beef2live.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: Gothmog

I was wrong about Kansas.

beef2live.com...

Does this mean you still refuse to let facts get in the way ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What would trump gain from resigning like nixon?
Mueller found him guilty on numerous different charges only for barr to throw up a irancontra like roadblock.
trump's supporters hailed it a victory (check most any thread on this site) and proving his innocence (again check most any thread on this site).
When the GOP vote against impeachment because reasons, those same posters will hail it a victory proving his innocence.
If he does get impeached, the fanboys can support him believing whatever conspiracy paid shills tell them too.
It's a win win for trump and his brand.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Mueller didn't find him guilty. Mueller didn't find anything that he could recommend to Congress for prosecution on or anything else.

At best, Mueller found pieces of circumstantial evidence that would strengthen a case *if* he'd managed to find smoking gun, incontrovertible proof of obstruction ... which he didn't. Of course, it helps if there is an actual crime to obstruct to begin with. Mueller found nothing that he could build a solid case on for that either which was his purview and scope to begin with, not obstruction of justice.

Mueller had hours in front of a friendly House committee in order to say what they wanted him to say, "I found Trump guilty but Barr blocked me from saying so ..." and Mueller didn't play ball then, either.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
... double post ...

edit on 10/6/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.tmj4.com... T-3Azi2E00mL28xSDKKGigoSX5wZeo3Cvw

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached. I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

How crazy would this be?
Imagine Trump just resigning instead of being forced. Is this the only way to prevent pandemonium?
Both sides seem ready to battle, this I think would deflate that.
Is this his "out"? I'll say this, I don't think anyone can predict what Trump will do.

Crazy?

It would be positively Nixonian!!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Again..

Trump will win by a yuge landslide.

Thee
End.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Except for marriages, businesses and politics LMAO