It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Resign instead of being impeached

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

No, Of course not.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ile predict he dies soon, vascular dementia being no joke.

But he cannot use that excuse for everything.

If he had any honor, he would take a hot bath and a razor blade to both wrists.

What an awful post. So much for the party of tolerance and love.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Word is that at least one, and possibly more, “whistleblowers” are ready to file complaints.

Yep Pelosi has to write one. Then Nadler will write another one. They are all going to jail.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I see a lot of hopes and dreams in this thread. Never realized people had so much hate they’d be willing to see the country go to ruins so they can regain some power.

I doubt he’s gonna resign when the House is to afraid to even bring a vote for impeachment. They know as soon as it’s official, Trumps legal team will drag all the Democrats into court to dig into their lives.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

No love for Trump or his ilk only contempt im afraid.

Historicaly speaking the way i suggested his demise is considered to be an honorable death especially where politicians, senators and there type are concerned.

That way he could possibly achieve honor in death as opposed to the alternative.

Each to there own, Trump loves nobody but Trump you see.
edit on 6-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Historicaly speaking the way i suggested his demise is considered to be an honorable death especially where politicians, senators and there type are concerned.

That way he could possibly achieve honor in death as opposed to the alternative.

So much love for your fellow man... Don't think like me, go kill yourself.

Reinforces the view of the intolerant, violent left.

I had no love for 0bama, could not stand him in fact. Still, I would never say or wish something like that on him.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not going to happen. Trump's not resigning. He is too into fighting the swamp dwellers - professional politicians - of which I believe we should have NONE - many of the country's corruption and swamp problems would disappear if all federally elected positions were limited to 2 terms. Returning the government to the people, who no longer have any real say, instead the political class (which has become inbred and generational) have become political swamp dwellers.

I know the progressive left and Democrats have been hoping for and trying to force Trump to resign, even before he was sworn in and have done their absolute best to make it happen. Regardless of what it has done and is doing to rip the the nation into a near civil war status.

However, Trump isn't in it for the money. Like the Clintons and Obama's who knew they would be multi millionaires very quickly after leaving office by getting half a million per 20 minute appearance or giving a little talk.

Trump doesn't need the money. He is in it because he is passionate, maybe a little too passionate, about draining the swamp and restoring the economy and restoring the honor of the nation. Something the last administration and Democrats thought would never happen as the country as a whole is too evil and the flyover citizens such ists/isms that the US had no more honor in the world, and should not have honor. The Democrats felt and feel, that the US must apologize to the world for existing.

Trump is in it for deeply held convictions, not power, he had that; not money, he had that. As long as his passion remains to reform the nation into one that US citizens can be proud of instead of ashamed of - he won't quit.

At least that is how I see it.

edit on 10/6/19 by The2Billies because: addition formatting

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe he should hold a resignation inquiry. What a great way to troll the media and dems and bring light to the complete waste of tax dollars.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Yeah...I would love to go indepth on this question but my guess is this thread will very soon derail.

First point to be attacked is:" By: Clare Duffy, CNN Business"

A couple of silly memes and a lot of denial.

On a side note, I think he will resign before impeachment while saying it wasn't his fault and how the deepstate fake news left him no other choice.

Peace

So you think he will resign?

link   
Why would he?
The house hasnt even voted to begin?

link   
"Impeached" is not "convicted." Nixon resigned only after it was proven to him that he did not have the votes to beat the charge. Johnson was impeached, but not convicted by a single vote. Clinton was impeached and survived the vote. Trump won't resign unless he can't win.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Then when he wins again and the left goes down in flames let us hope the Democrat leadership leaves with honor...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Nope, none for Trump, not one ounce or iota of love.

The world needs the old America back.

The one that builds massive miraculous technological wonders and that promotes freedom and prosperity around the globe.

Xenophobic racist neighbor hating silly nonsensical wall building lunatics not so much.

And his number is nearly up.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hope in one hand crap in the other.

Thing is they are all politicians Lumenari.

Not much honor in such a profession no matter what they claim.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The one that builds massive miraculous technological wonders and that promotes freedom and prosperity around the globe.

Xenophobic racist neighbor hating silly nonsensical wall building lunatics not so much.

What number are we on now?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Both sides seem ready to battle

The 'ready' may be there..

Only one side has the ability to actually do 'battle' though.

Trump isn't going to resign unless he wants to, not because he suddenly feels the pressure

edit on 6-10-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Hope in one hand crap in the other.

Thing is they are all politicians Lumenari.

Not much honor in such a profession no matter what they claim.

All but Trump. Hes the politician ass kicker. And business is good

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Trump will not resign, he will be re-elected by a wide margin.

I agree he will be re=elected. I live in the proverbial fly over country. Most folks here in the heart land see this for what it is a bunch of sore loosers who are trying to undo a duly elected president. This whole thing will only enrage and enpower the populous to reelect and take back the house. Then what? Are they going to void the whole 2020 election, if so there will be such a backlash that the democrats will be but a blip on the radar of history dumped into the wast bin forever.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm I know this isn't the mud pit, so I'll be cool. Trump is in this for the long haul, and regardless of his ego(everybody has one.) which to me shows his backbone, and it's about time we had a president with one. He has had great success, why throw it away because of some nefarious lies cooked up by those who hate and fear him, nope, to quit is just not in the cards. As I have said before cast the vote for impeachment, and watch it blow up in there faces.

edit on 6-10-2019 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sure we need the old America back:

Rampant unemployment as the "new normal"

Stagnant wages. as the "new normal"

Dependent on the middle east for oil, putting the US at their mercy

Constantly apologizing to the world for just existing.

Preventing small business from starting or succeeding due to over-regulation.

Confiscating private land because one insect or lizard that lives there might be "endangered"

Confiscating private land by declaring all standing bodies of water (including regularly formed puddles after it rains) under the control of the EPA.

Animosity with North Korea and refusing to even talk to them risking nuclear war

Sending terroristic countries billions in cash to leave the US alone

Forbidding private groups from feeding the homeless because they didn't cook in a commercial kitchen (let the people starve instead)

Racism increased greatly in intensity under Obama, I know I lived pre-Obama as and adult and post-Obama, and Obama made racism much much worse with his rhetoric, actions etc.

Jobs leaving for China and other 3rd world countries as the "new normal"

Inviting anyone and everyone into the country with no checks/ which means criminals and terrorists from all over the world could easily escape convictions by being welcomed into the US.

Sure let's go back to that: Young people can return to their parents basements because they can't get jobs. Blacks and minorities will return to rampant and uncontrolled unemployment.

Sounds like a wonderful idea.

edit on 10/6/19 by The2Billies because: addition

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join