It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New YouTube Video On 1952 "Angel Hair" UFO Sighting In Oloron, France

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This 8 minute video clip was posted on YouTube this past Friday. It's about a strange UFO sighting that took place in Oloron, France, on October 17, 1952.

This sighting was briefly mentioned in several, past ATS threads, with one being posted in 2010 and another in 2014.

This particular sighting involved a cigar-shaped UFO, along with many, smaller disc-shaped UFOs. The UFOs dropped a white, hairlike substance which landed on treetops, telephone lines and the roofs of houses.

Many witnesses reported seeing over 30 red, spherical UFOs flying overhead, along with what local school superintendent Jean-Yves Prigent described as “a narrow cylinder, apparently inclined at a 45-degree angle… slowly moving in a straight line toward the southwest… A sort of plume of white smoke was escaping from its upper end.” From these craft came a white, hairlike substance, which covered telephone wires, tree branches and the roofs. When people rolled the hairs into into a ball, it turned into a gelatinous substance and vanished. One man claimed to have been trapped by the material. On freeing himself, it rose back into air. Ten days later, these events were repeated in Gaillac, also in France.
LINK

It is said that this "Angel Hair" material turns into a gelatin-like substance once picked up and then supposedly vanishes before it can be analyzed.

RAPID DISINTEGRATION OF ANGEL HAIR

a. "When rolled up into a ball, they rapidly became gelatinous, then sublimed in the air and disappeared."

b. "Became gelatinous, then sublimed and disappeared."

c. "Quickly disintegrated when handled."

d. "On handling, rapidly disintegrated until no trace was left."

e. "Held between the fingers, it dissolves into nothing."

f. "When I picked it up in my hands, it disappeared."

g. "It vanished when I tried to touch it with my hands."

h. "The part we held between our fingers very quickly seemed to just go to nothing."

i. After two days the "web was rapidly disintegrating and disappearing."
LINK

Sceptics claim these "Angel Hair" sightings are nothing more than spider webs, polarized floating dust particles, or some kind of single-celled organism.

edit on 10/6/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Excellent thread shawman
The angel hair is a constant theme throughout ufo reocords dating back to the Merkavas in the Bible emitting their Manna onto Palnet Earth. I've presonally been crop sprayed with angel hair by a mothership, it's really weird and almost hypnotic while landing on you but disintegrates straight away

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The UFO probably emptied it's toilets.

Angel Hair = Excrement.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Probably a very good description ADL of what is going on with the angel hair
Read quite a few reports on the stuff and they seem to point to the angel hair being the radioactive discharge released when a mothership exits to another dimension

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The UFO probably emptied it's toilets.

Angel Hair = Excrement.

better than the frozen blue ice that our aircraft drop

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That video is the most creepy, fascinating thing I've ever seen about alien ships!

I've never heard of this case nor 'angel hair' regarding alien craft. And, how those people just walked out under that ship and into a substance they knew nothing about is something I wouldn't have done. It could have been trying to infect the whole region with a plaque. Kind of like " Back to Eden" the black plaque.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This sighting looks amazingly similar to a misterious event that took place on 27th of october 1954 in Florence, Italy. Strange objects and flying spheres were seen by many people on the Dome of Florence and on Firenze's main football stadium during a Serie A (Italian Premier League) match. According to the several witnesses, the objects left behind a strange substance that people called "capelli d'angelo" (angel's hair). The football match was suspended.

Link (only in Italian): it.m.wikipedia.org...

The Italian sighting, objectively so similar to this, took place just 2 years later. European skies were busy in the fifties!!

Peace,

Hundroid

Edit: I found a BBC article about the sighting:
www.bbc.com...
edit on 6-10-2019 by Hundroid because: New link found

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The clip's from Close Encounters S02E09. you can watch the whole show here www.questod.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
This 8 minute video clip was posted on YouTube this past Friday. It's about a strange UFO sighting that took place in Oloron, France, on October 17, 1952.

This sighting was briefly mentioned in several, past ATS threads, with one being posted in 2010 and another in 2014.

This particular sighting involved a cigar-shaped UFO, along with many, smaller disc-shaped UFOs. The UFOs dropped a white, hairlike substance which landed on treetops, telephone lines and the roofs of houses.

Many witnesses reported seeing over 30 red, spherical UFOs flying overhead, along with what local school superintendent Jean-Yves Prigent described as “a narrow cylinder, apparently inclined at a 45-degree angle… slowly moving in a straight line toward the southwest… A sort of plume of white smoke was escaping from its upper end.” From these craft came a white, hairlike substance, which covered telephone wires, tree branches and the roofs. When people rolled the hairs into into a ball, it turned into a gelatinous substance and vanished. One man claimed to have been trapped by the material. On freeing himself, it rose back into air. Ten days later, these events were repeated in Gaillac, also in France.
LINK

It is said that this "Angel Hair" material turns into a gelatin-like substance once picked up and then supposedly vanishes before it can be analyzed.

RAPID DISINTEGRATION OF ANGEL HAIR

a. "When rolled up into a ball, they rapidly became gelatinous, then sublimed in the air and disappeared."

b. "Became gelatinous, then sublimed and disappeared."

c. "Quickly disintegrated when handled."

d. "On handling, rapidly disintegrated until no trace was left."

e. "Held between the fingers, it dissolves into nothing."

f. "When I picked it up in my hands, it disappeared."

g. "It vanished when I tried to touch it with my hands."

h. "The part we held between our fingers very quickly seemed to just go to nothing."

i. After two days the "web was rapidly disintegrating and disappearing."
LINK

Sceptics claim these "Angel Hair" sightings are nothing more than spider webs, polarized floating dust particles, or some kind of single-celled organism.

Excellent post. Ive witnessed the angel hair. The spider web theory does not work. I have seen it at -25 degree's. I cannot explain it. It can be seen almost any time you have a clear sunny day.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Great thread Shawmanfromny and good to see Bill Chalker pop up in the vid - he's done quite a bit of research (and a book) on angel hair and there's more info here on this and other cases.

link 1 / 2

Portuguese UFO/OVNI researcher Francisco Mourao Correa also brings up a 1959 school UFO case in the vid below where the schoolyard was covered in 'angel hair' but unfortunately the samples were destroyed in a fire..

he also produces the microscope photos involved in the case in this presentation (see 16:10) although one of the commentators in this doco does suggest it may be baby jellyfish sucked up by waterspouts.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The angel hair reminds me of a video in India.

There was this white cloud that was low to the ground acting in a strange manner.

People were interacting and manipulating the cloud.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Is it this one from Morrocco mate - reminds me of an Ibiza foam party

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe that one was debunked. If I remember rightly it was foam from a factory that makes fake clouds for wedding ceremonies in that region
a reply to: karl 12

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hundroid

This sighting looks amazingly similar to a misterious event that took place on 27th of october 1954 in Florence, Italy. Strange objects and flying spheres were seen by many people on the Dome of Florence and on Firenze's main football stadium during a Serie A (Italian Premier League) match. According to the several witnesses, the objects left behind a strange substance that people called "capelli d'angelo" (angel's hair). The football match was suspended.

Good call Hundroid, there's an ATS thread about that one.

Professor Danilo Cozzi, a colleague of Prof. Canneri’s, carried out a series of tests of the mysteries find. “It’s a fibrous material, which is highly resistant to tension and torsion. Once subjected to heat action, the material grows dark and evaporates, leaving transparent sediment that melts away. The sediment was found to contain boron, silicon, and magnesium. Hypothetically speaking, the substance may be some kind of boron-silicon glass,” said Prof. Cozzi. 

Detailed Ufo case: Florence, Italy 1954

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thanks Phyllida, the posted vid was from Saudi Arabia (and not Doukkala in Morrocco) but both events did look distinctly unparanormal.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Bloodworth

Is it this one from Morrocco mate - reminds me of an Ibiza foam party

That's the one

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I lived through an 'Angel Hair' scare in about 1956 when we lived in Harrisburg, Pa, must have been in Sept-Oct time frame...

the local News & Papers/Radio made a fuss for a couple weeks ( check any /News archives )
I walked to Catholic School some 20 blocks away... I happened upon some black specks laying on the sidewalk... I stomped my foot and the black specks moved...

I thought it was Angel Hair ---> the stuff turned out to be chimney Soot ---> I had a half day fantasy

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The video I watched the other day had an interesting theory on how the "Angel Hair" developed around the craft. But, my problem with that is why no or very-few other reports since indicated the phenomena?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I remember coming across "angel hair" on ATS in the past. Its interesting that it seemed to be primarily a 50's UFO-related phenomena. IMO, the evolution/change of "UFOs" over the course of decades lends more to the "breakaway" civilization theory than anything else.

I feel as though if "aliens" came from another star system, the technology they are operating, already orders of magnitude beyond our comprehension, wouldn't change in any way that would be perceptible to us. Seems to me the "UFO craft" as we (kinda/sorta) know it has undergone so much change over the past ~70 years that it isn't coming from a civilization who has already mastered travel to/from other star systems.

Best analogy I can think of is "UFO Tech 2019" compared to "UFO Tech 1950", if otherworldly, would probably be like showing an iPhone 6 compared to an iPhone 10 to someone from 3,000 BC. To them, it would appear to be effectively the same thing. I'm grasping at this idea in my mind, so hopefully this makes sense to others.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Or very quickly absorbed in to their body and infected them with an alien virus that turns them in to alien controlled bots

j/k

would make a good story though

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

As well as the UFO/angel hair cases already mentioned involving schools, researcher Preston Dennet describes quite a few more incidents in the interview below.

top topics

join