It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Explanation for Bob Lazars Area 51 Story and the Tic Tac UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I dont think they're that advanced yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It could explain some unidentief glowing phenomena, but not all UFO sighting are explained as having only seen some weird lights in the sky. There are some who claim to have seen visible metallic looking craft just like things Lazar also claims to have seen and had been working on inside S-4. Some real answers would be nice on those kinds of craft being reported.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: underwerks

pretty sure, the ufo community didn't like that explanation. because it has nothing to do with aliens. maybe its that simple. there is no contact and never was. there are no aliens around. would be sad but more plausible then most of the millions of the stories out there. why they spending billions of dollars to search life on mars for example? why the military never tried to shoot down one of these tic tacs? i want to believe too but there is no evidence aliens visiting earth. thats a fact.

I don't think the OP is saying that Plasma beams are responsible for ALL possible [alien] sightings.
Is that what you are saying?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
as far as i'm concerned Bob was telling the truth. i believe his story. that's my gut instinct and it's never let me down before.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

so this tool could also spoof pilots eyes ? And vanish and appear 60 miles further in a second or two ?

If it was an advanced physical plasma hologram, yes. Theoretically it could be made to resemble anything they want. It would look solid to the eye and also give a radar return. And it would be visible in IR.

An "advanced plasma hologram" ?
So, the Groom Lake events are regular plasma holograms and the Tic-Tac were advanced plasma holograms?

Sounds like you are moving the goalposts to provide a suitable answer.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

No I wasn't saying that at all. I'm just saying that it makes sense for the ones that have been sighted at Area 51 and it matches up with what is observed during the Tic Tac encounter. So in my mind it may be some kind of government technology and not an alien craft.

That's not saying anything about the solid physical craft that's sighted everywhere. There's definitely something else flying around in our skies. I'm just not convinced these two examples are those.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, they're probably the same thing. I'm sure the project didn't stay static from when Lazars story broke in the mid 1990's to when the Tic Tac encounter happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No I wasn't saying that at all. I'm just saying that it makes sense for the ones that have been sighted at Area 51 and it matches up with what is observed during the Tic Tac encounter. So in my mind it may be some kind of government technology and not an alien craft.

That's not saying anything about the solid physical craft that's sighted everywhere. There's definitely something else flying around in our skies. I'm just not convinced these two examples are those.

I see.

I'm not being antagonistic, as I am not really sure what to believe when it comes to Bob Lazar. I remember being awe-struck by the story when it first surfaced. It is to his testament that he hasn't wavered from his story, as far as I know.

For what it is worth, I think your take on it is an interesting one.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

That Lazar worked on a particle accelerator at Los Alamos give this credence in my opinion. Personally I think this makes more sense than Lazars story, which is full of holes regarding his past and employment.

I covered that and I don't any longer care about the so-called holes in his story. About the only thing you can really sink your teeth into is his education story. The rest of it holds up. The fact is he said he worked on a craft. The idea that what he really saw was a radar spoofing device is so far from what he said to make it nonsensical.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Unless he's lying about it. I get that you believe him, that's fine. I want to leave all options open until I'm sure about it. I'd rather not telescope down how I look at the phenomena.

I'm going to look at every available option to try to explain it. Including the hoax angle.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The tic tac was shot with video by pilots. We have never seen the radar footage.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It could be both of course like lazar says.

Cmdr Frevor was on rogan with his witness account story. He did seem to imply this is beyond the military applications and humanity should know about it.

Which is what lazar said.

Maybe Aliens isn't real but once you think through the propulsion system that can make a craft move like that space travel is a whole different story. Also if we do that part of physics we know a lot more than making spacecraft in general. Just fyi. You can't engineer this. It would come from advanced theoretical physics breakthroughs.

If it was engineered it was reversengineered.

If we have this we have energy and there is criminal behaviour withholding it.

The amount of new physics to have applied science be able to use in a physical way is a long way away from what is known academically.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The way it works is like this. When directed toward the sky, a properly tuned proton beam, focused by magnetic lenses, would pass through the first few thousand meters of air with no apparent effect. If the energy levels are adjusted right, the beam itself wouldn’t be visible. Then, when the energy of the beam dropped to a critical value, it would dump its remaining energy in a very short distance, ionizing the oxygen and nitrogen atoms of the atmosphere, causing one damn fine glowing ball of plasma.

Interesting nevertheless, but how does that work with that smaller gimbal video, It's above the ocean?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This thread may become quite relevant in a couple of days based on major breaking news in the works:

edit on 7-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You guys are smart; Underwerks thank you for your theory. Labs have been working on all kinds of proton beams and plasma physics for decades. I will say the ultimate objective for interstellar travel and in essence, time disruption/isolation/dilation is to bring the mass of an object as low as possible, essentially down to zero. Energy conservation is critical and the closer you bring a mass down to light, the less energy it takes to move it in and out of space time. This is of course, a plasma state; what you are referring to is Project Palladium and particle beam acceleration for weaponry. The other is for decoy and deception (as it creates fake IR and RF signatures, and visual holograms, as you hypothesize).

HOWEVER< but you are focusing on Lazar's story. This is old news. Watch what this guy is saying and you will be closer to the truth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
You guys are smart; Underwerks thank you for your theory. Labs have been working on all kinds of proton beams and plasma physics for decades. I will say the ultimate objective for interstellar travel and in essence, time disruption/isolation/dilation is to bring the mass of an object as low as possible, essentially down to zero. Energy conservation is critical and the closer you bring a mass down to light, the less energy it takes to move it in and out of space time. This is of course, a plasma state; what you are referring to is Project Palladium and particle beam acceleration for weaponry. The other is for decoy and deception (as it creates fake IR and RF signatures, and visual holograms, as you hypothesize).

HOWEVER< but you are focusing on Lazar's story. This is old news. Watch what this guy is saying and you will be closer to the truth.

www.youtube.com...

Serada is so clueless it's amazing.
He reads the responses he got from NASA, but he doesn't understand them, even though they are not hard to understand.

David Sereda

David B. Sereda is an all-purpose wingnut, fantasist, and con-man. He hasn't gone as far as to announce a new Face on Mars, but he has cashed in on pretty much every other instance of popular woo, from the Shroud of Turin, contact with Pleiadians, and zero-point energy. He enthusiastically endorses Masaru Emoto's crackpot ideas about water, and Leonard Horowitz's equally nutty belief in sound healing and the solfeggio frequencies. His pronouncements on physics and astronomy generally fall into the Not-Even-Wrong category.

I didn't realize this thread had been posted in the Aliens forum, when a few days later I made a similar thread posted in the technology forum talking about the technology discussed in the opening post, and as far as I can tell, the physics is sound, though not many people seem to understand it:

Was "Bob Lazar's" Area 51 technology related to Fravor's 2004 UAP sighting?

edit on 2019123 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nah I don't buy it.
edit on 10-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Guess I'll have to read all that as well now, curses! You should spam that link in "the other thread" as well, just don't say I told you to do so...

Thank you both!
ATS. You saw it here first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join