It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who isn't using the Ukraine as cash cow for their kids?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
O

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: underwerks

She at least recieves no salary for her work nor her husband.

Yeah. I'm sure she's donating everything she makes from her chinese trademarks which were miraculously approved when her father started a trade war with China. I'm sure Donald Trump is also donating the $109 Million dollars of taxpayer money he's spent at his own golf resorts. I'm sure he's also donating every dollar he makes when foreign countries rent out entire floors at his hotels and they sit empty. I'm sure Don Jr who said:

“Nepotism is kind of a factor of life,”

Link
is giving away all the money he's currently making because of his daddies position as President..

Seriously, nepotism is a charge you guys don't want to throw around when you support Donald Trump. There isn't a Presidential administration in history that comes close to the nepotism in this one.

Obama didnt go golfing?

Lolz🤪

Oh he absolutely did. Quite a bit.

Obama golfed on average every 8.8 days. Trump takes a day off to golf every 4.2 days. But look at Woodrow Wilson - golf day every 2.4 days!

Presidential Golf Tracker

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AyinSof
Corruption is bad, Mkay?

Solution?

Direct democracy.

People are too stupid to realize what bs this representative democracy nonsense is, which divides the whole population into two warring factions or more, fighting each other instead of uniting against their enemies.

Lol, a direct democracy is the exact thing you SHOULDN'T have if you want to avoid warring factions.
That's why no country would ever entertain it as a means of govt for all issues.
For an example, take a look at what is happening in the UK with Brexit. We've never seen the country so split into 2 factions. It's infested everything in our society.
edit on 6/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

O

Yeah. I'm sure she's donating everything she makes from her chinese trademarks which were miraculously approved when her father started a trade war with China. I'm sure Donald Trump is also donating the $109 Million dollars of taxpayer money he's spent at his own golf resorts. I'm sure he's also donating every dollar he makes when foreign countries rent out entire floors at his hotels and they sit empty. I'm sure Don Jr who said:

Link
is giving away all the money he's currently making because of his daddies position as President..

Seriously, nepotism is a charge you guys don't want to throw around when you support Donald Trump. There isn't a Presidential administration in history that comes close to the nepotism in this one.

Obama didnt go golfing?

Lolz🤪

Obama golfed on average every 8.8 days. Trump takes a day off to golf every 4.2 days. But look at Woodrow Wilson - golf day every 2.4 days!

Obama's desire to golf probably waned quite a bit the more he played. Have you seen his swing? It's hilarious.
It's just another thing, in a long list, that Trump is better than him at.

When your swing looks like this, a golf course is not your friend...

edit on 6/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AyinSof
Corruption is bad, Mkay?

Solution?

Direct democracy.

People are too stupid to realize what bs this representative democracy nonsense is, which divides the whole population into two warring factions or more, fighting each other instead of uniting against their enemies.

Lol, a direct democracy is the exact thing you SHOULDN'T have if you want to avoid warring factions.
That's why no country would ever entertain it as a means of govt for all issues.
For an example, take a look at what is happening in the UK with Brexit. We've never seen the country so split into 2 factions. It's infested everything in our society.

Yeah Switzerland is a war zone.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Oraculi

O

Link

Obama didnt go golfing?

Lolz🤪

Obama's desire to golf probably waned quite a bit the more he played. Have you seen his swing? It's hilarious.
It's just another thing, in a long list, that Trump is better than him at.

When your swing looks like this, a golf course is not your friend...

keep voting for corrupt puppets that are part of the corrupt system that are easily bought by any lobby that pays them most.

And one lobby owns the fed. So they have all politicians in their pocket. Then they invite these puppets to their grove each year to sell their souls to the devil while drinking Christ's blood (literally) in gay orgies and ceremonies where they suck baby dick blood to get close to Molech YHWH.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Lol Yeah Biden and Pelosi's kin made money in the Ukraine. Clintons made money in Russia and Haiti. Who knows which coffers Obama tapped into for his money... Iran, Palestine, others! Im sure on both sides of the isle there is rampant abuse of political positions but some get swept under the rug and others don't!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join