It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who isn't using the Ukraine as cash cow for their kids?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

a reply to: network dude

Yea, regardless of what Trump says, it's time to look into who in government has kids working in lucrative positions they have no business being in.

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

Ivanka sits on a board of directors for a Ukrainian energy company like Biden and Pelosis kids? I havent seen this reported, can you SOURCE?

lolz🤪

President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior advisor, Ivanka Trump, last month won initial approval from the Chinese government for 16 new trademarks, covering a wide range of products that include “voting machines.”
The approval for Ivanka Trump’s trademarks comes three months after she said her personal clothing brand was shutting down.
It occurred “while her father continues to wage a trade war with China,” according to the the public interest group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which first reported the approval.

Link

So she has her own line of voting machines.

Voting Machines

Not to mention she's made $14 million a month since daddy became President. And let's not forget about Jared Kushners billion dollar bailout. So, tell me about that $50,000 a month Hunter Biden was getting again...

So you are all in for going after Trump, but are balls deep in protecting democrats? Wow, my shocked face is on once again.

Why not check EVERYONE out and find out who is doing shady sh!t, even if they are on YOUR side? It is just the massive lack of integrity, or is there something else?

I've said over, and over, and over again that nothing would make me happier than Joe Biden being taken to jail and out of the 2020 race.

Us on the left dont have the blind loyalty all you right wingers do. So, are you willing to hold Trump to the same standards and prosecute him?

If Trump is guilty of something, he needs to be held to the same standard as everyone else. And by the same token, everyone else needs to be held to the same standard as Trump. Do you agree with that, or is that a bit past your understanding level?

Your weak insults aside, I completely agree with that. I'll patiently wait on your threads outlining what Trump has done wrong. How wrong it is to have his daughter whose only experience is designing handbags sitting at a table with world leaders..

I'm not going to hold my breath though. Hypocrisy is like oxygen to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why not make it illegal for the children of Congressmen/women and the President and his cabinet to profit from foreign business while in office?

Seems like an easy fix to me.

And incidentally, either members of both political parties get to do something, or they both don't.

It never ceases to amaze me how people on ATS say if their Party/guy does it it's ok, but if the other Party/guy does it, it isn't. Figure out where you stand on the issues, as take a stand. Hypocrisy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree. In fact, I believe that once elected, your money should be a matter of public knowledge, so we all know how your became a millionaire once you were elected to the senate, or whatever government position. Government should not be the most lucrative job available in the US.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why not make it illegal for the children of Congressmen/women and the President and his cabinet to profit from foreign business while in office?

And incidentally, either members of both political parties get to do something, or they both don't.

It never ceases to amaze me how people on ATS say if their Party/guy does it it's ok, but if the other Party/guy does it, it isn't. Figure out where you stand on the issues, as take a stand. Hypocrisy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. In fact, I believe that once elected, your money should be a matter of public knowledge, so we all know how your became a millionaire once you were elected to the senate, or whatever government position. Government should not be the most lucrative job available in the US.

I don't think I've ever seen you call for Trump to release his taxes. Good on you.

Maybe you're starting to change.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Interesting as manypeople are finally investigating the 200 billion dollar money laundering fromDanske bank in Estonia.

Lot sof that money flowed outta Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yea, regardless of what Trump says, it's time to look into who in government has kids working in lucrative positions they have no business being in.

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

Ivanka sits on a board of directors for a Ukrainian energy company like Biden and Pelosis kids? I havent seen this reported, can you SOURCE?

lolz🤪

President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior advisor, Ivanka Trump, last month won initial approval from the Chinese government for 16 new trademarks, covering a wide range of products that include “voting machines.”
The approval for Ivanka Trump’s trademarks comes three months after she said her personal clothing brand was shutting down.
It occurred “while her father continues to wage a trade war with China,” according to the the public interest group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which first reported the approval.

Link

Voting Machines

Not to mention she's made $14 million a month since daddy became President. And let's not forget about Jared Kushners billion dollar bailout. So, tell me about that $50,000 a month Hunter Biden was getting again...

So you are all in for going after Trump, but are balls deep in protecting democrats? Wow, my shocked face is on once again.

Why not check EVERYONE out and find out who is doing shady sh!t, even if they are on YOUR side? It is just the massive lack of integrity, or is there something else?

I've said over, and over, and over again that nothing would make me happier than Joe Biden being taken to jail and out of the 2020 race.

Us on the left dont have the blind loyalty all you right wingers do. So, are you willing to hold Trump to the same standards and prosecute him?

If Trump is guilty of something, he needs to be held to the same standard as everyone else. And by the same token, everyone else needs to be held to the same standard as Trump. Do you agree with that, or is that a bit past your understanding level?

Your weak insults aside, I completely agree with that. I'll patiently wait on your threads outlining what Trump has done wrong. How wrong it is to have his daughter whose only experience is designing handbags sitting at a table with world leaders..

here is mine. Let's see yours.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen you call for Trump to release his taxes. Good on you.

Maybe you're starting to change.

Let's see the law that requires him to do that. If it's there, I'm all for it. But being a thinking man, and knowing that we just had a two and a half year investigation into Trump where if his taxes weren't looked into I'd have to laugh hysterically at Mueller and the entire democratic party, I feel certain that if he did anything illegal, it would be out by now.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

She at least recieves no salary for her work nor her husband. Her Father gives his salary to charity. The President has also given the treasury income from his business derived from foreign governments. This could be the first time the treasury actually records a profit from an administration

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

Link

Voting Machines

here is mine. Let's see yours.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Like I said, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you guys to hold Trump to any standard..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't think it really takes much of a stretch of the imagination to figure out that pretty much everyone who chooses politics as a long term career either is already corrupt before they even begin or becomes corrupt very soon after.

Remember that guy that played Gopher on The Love Boat? He went into politics (Congress maybe?) many years back and only stayed for one or two terms. When asked why he left so soon he said that because politics were so corrupt he had to leave before he became just like the rest of them and that nothing was ever passed without multiple levels of backroom deals with plenty of back scratching to go around. He said that anyone who went into politics even with the best of intentions would be quickly warped and twisted because without secret deals to fund secret pet projects or lucrative positions exchanged for votes nothing of any good to the American citizens would ever get passed.

Unfortunately what he expressed is a very sad reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Highly doubtful, it would be front page news if that is the case. Instead, Ivanka is doing humanitarian work much like the 1st lady would typically do, such as bringing kids out of poverty and retraining a generation to be ready for the future ahead. None of it has to do with profiting from oil or gas and involved in oligarchs like the Obama administration.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

She at least recieves no salary for her work nor her husband.

Yeah. I'm sure she's donating everything she makes from her chinese trademarks which were miraculously approved when her father started a trade war with China. I'm sure Donald Trump is also donating the $109 Million dollars of taxpayer money he's spent at his own golf resorts. I'm sure he's also donating every dollar he makes when foreign countries rent out entire floors at his hotels and they sit empty. I'm sure Don Jr who said:

“Nepotism is kind of a factor of life,”

Link
is giving away all the money he's currently making because of his daddies position as President..

Seriously, nepotism is a charge you guys don't want to throw around when you support Donald Trump. There isn't a Presidential administration in history that comes close to the nepotism in this one.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's just ukraine. Not the ukraine.

That's like saying the Canada. The America. The England.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This really gets under your skin, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Not at all. It's just so easy and fun to point out the hypocrisy of the right wing. Admittedly, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. But its Sunday. And I'm kind of lazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

I absolutely agree.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Its weird how everyone wants to change things for the political newcomer. May even finally want to look at the misdeeds of the lifers, because potentially the new guy is doing the same thing. Yup, certainly some hypocrisy going on..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

Do you know that woman's credentials?
She's more than qualified. Plus she also does that ****y job for free.

I always get a laugh from people who seemingly have no desired skill sets judging others skill sets. Until you shake that coffee barista vibe your credibility will be about as valid as such. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

You mean Yael Kushner?

How many people know her new name since she got married and converted? Yael being the chosen name, meaning Nubian ibex, the African desert goat.

just a quick fact

edit on 6-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
O

originally posted by: DJMSN

She at least recieves no salary for her work nor her husband.

Yeah. I'm sure she's donating everything she makes from her chinese trademarks which were miraculously approved when her father started a trade war with China. I'm sure Donald Trump is also donating the $109 Million dollars of taxpayer money he's spent at his own golf resorts. I'm sure he's also donating every dollar he makes when foreign countries rent out entire floors at his hotels and they sit empty. I'm sure Don Jr who said:

“Nepotism is kind of a factor of life,”

Link
is giving away all the money he's currently making because of his daddies position as President..

Seriously, nepotism is a charge you guys don't want to throw around when you support Donald Trump. There isn't a Presidential administration in history that comes close to the nepotism in this one.

Obama didnt go golfing?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

"Obama baaaaaaad, Trump good."

🤪🐑🤪🐑

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join