It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who isn't using the Ukraine as cash cow for their kids?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

The video shows Nancy Pelosi speaking about her efforts in office to push for clean energy. Her message is followed by a promotional statement from her son Paul, who was a board member of Viscoil and an executive at its related company NRGLab.

“My name is Paul Pelosi…and Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future,” said Pelosi Jr. “That’s what Viscoil does — it uses technology to maximize the use of natural resources, like oil and other resources.”

Pelosi’s son traveled to Ukraine in 2017 on behalf of the Corporate Governance Initiative, where he now serves as executive director. The official reason given for his visit was to discuss a youth soccer partnership program with the Ukrainian government, but clips of that trip have reportedly been removed from online.

As a parent, looking out for your kids is just something we do. But this whole thing is starting to stink a good bit. Is the Ukraine a big money laundering scheme? is this where you send your kids to be on a company board and get some seed money to get started in life?

Yea, regardless of what Trump says, it's time to look into who in government has kids working in lucrative positions they have no business being in.

Corruption is bad, Mkay?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea, regardless of what Trump says, it's time to look into who in government has kids working in lucrative positions they have no business being in.

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

You make a very good point.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Corruption is bad, Mkay?

Solution?

Direct democracy.

People are too stupid to realize what bs this representative democracy nonsense is, which divides the whole population into two warring factions or more, fighting each other instead of uniting against their enemies.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

Ivanka sits on a board of directors for a Ukrainian energy company like Biden and Pelosis kids? I havent seen this reported, can you SOURCE?

lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

If Trump is putting his kids in places they have no experience in, and they are profiting from it, then they are part of the problem I speak of. Or are you just interested in the other side?
edit on 6-10-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I have been and will remain slightly skeptical about Trump, but the "Fire. . Ready. . .Aim" approach the democrats are taking towards this impeachment move screams to be as . . . .

Obstruction of Justice.

That's right.

The democrats are Obstructing Justice because they are neck deep in the collusion with Ukraine for the 2016 election and subsequent graft and kickbacks.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

Ivanka sits on a board of directors for a Ukrainian energy company like Biden and Pelosis kids? I havent seen this reported, can you SOURCE?

lolz🤪

President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior advisor, Ivanka Trump, last month won initial approval from the Chinese government for 16 new trademarks, covering a wide range of products that include “voting machines.”
The approval for Ivanka Trump’s trademarks comes three months after she said her personal clothing brand was shutting down.
It occurred “while her father continues to wage a trade war with China,” according to the the public interest group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which first reported the approval.

Link

So she has her own line of voting machines.

Voting Machines

Not to mention she's made $14 million a month since daddy became President. And let's not forget about Jared Kushners billion dollar bailout. So, tell me about that $50,000 a month Hunter Biden was getting again...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Ukraine gas exploitation is not just for the kids...It's fun for the whole family!

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors

www.americanthinker.com...

Schiff aide's trip to Ukraine 12 days after whistleblower filed complaint sponsored by Burisma-funded NGO

www.americanthinker.com... tml

edit on 6-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

donald tried to get her as the head of the World Bank and a prominent position at the United Nations. Nepotism much?
See also the trade war with China he started but exempted his daughters clothing line from.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior advisor, Ivanka Trump, last month won initial approval from the Chinese government for 16 new trademarks, covering a wide range of products that include “voting machines.”
The approval for Ivanka Trump’s trademarks comes three months after she said her personal clothing brand was shutting down.
It occurred “while her father continues to wage a trade war with China,” according to the the public interest group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which first reported the approval.

Link

Voting Machines

Not to mention she's made $14 million a month since daddy became President. And let's not forget about Jared Kushners billion dollar bailout. So, tell me about that $50,000 a month Hunter Biden was getting again...

So you are all in for going after Trump, but are balls deep in protecting democrats? Wow, my shocked face is on once again.

Why not check EVERYONE out and find out who is doing shady sh!t, even if they are on YOUR side? It is just the massive lack of integrity, or is there something else?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: Scepticaldem

donald tried to get her as the head of the World Bank and a prominent position at the United Nations. Nepotism much?
See also the trade war with China he started but exempted his daughters clothing line from.

LOL, you get a pass. I totally expected you to only look at one side. Stay golden pony boy.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

Link

Voting Machines

That's soooooo not illegal though bro....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

Link

Voting Machines

So you are all in for going after Trump, but are balls deep in protecting democrats? Wow, my shocked face is on once again.

Why not check EVERYONE out and find out who is doing shady sh!t, even if they are on YOUR side? It is just the massive lack of integrity, or is there something else?

I've said over, and over, and over again that nothing would make me happier than Joe Biden being taken to jail and out of the 2020 race.

Us on the left dont have the blind loyalty all you right wingers do. So, are you willing to hold Trump to the same standards and prosecute him?
edit on 6-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have been and will remain slightly skeptical about Trump, but the "Fire. . Ready. . .Aim" approach the democrats are taking towards this impeachment move screams to be as . . . .

Obstruction of Justice.

That's right.

The democrats are Obstructing Justice because they are neck deep in the collusion with Ukraine for the 2016 election and subsequent graft and kickbacks.

I think the Ukraine thing is going to be massive in regards to corruption and our elected leaders. and I have ZERO faith in that it's only one side doing it. I have no idea why assholes think that pointing out "well, they did it too", equates to "this should not be looked at". I suppose step one would be to find someone who isn't on the payroll to look into this. I wonder if that guy exists?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

Link

Voting Machines

That's soooooo not illegal though bro....

Lolz🤪

Nepotism is nepotism.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then almost every politician would be out of a job if you did that. How do you honestly think diplomacy works in the real world? They all shake hands and agree? There is always a catch of some sort, planting people you trust into positions like where Bidens son landed isn't a new concept in what wealthy people do. Think about when feudalism was still a thing, the lords and barons did the same thing to keep close knit ties.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh I agree, and I see republicans either retiring quickly or voting for impeachment to hide the fact that they're just as corrupt.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why not make it illegal for the children of Congressmen/women and the President and his cabinet to profit from foreign business while in office?

Seems like an easy fix to me.

And incidentally, either members of both political parties get to do something, or they both don't.

It never ceases to amaze me how people on ATS say if their Party/guy does it it's ok, but if the other Party/guy does it, it isn't. Figure out where you stand on the issues, as take a stand. Hypocrisy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I agree.

laughs in Ivanka

lolz🤪

Link

Voting Machines

I've said over, and over, and over again that nothing would make me happier than Joe Biden being taken to jail and out of the 2020 race.

Us on the left dont have the blind loyalty all you right wingers do. So, are you willing to hold Trump to the same standards and prosecute him?

If Trump is guilty of something, he needs to be held to the same standard as everyone else. And by the same token, everyone else needs to be held to the same standard as Trump. Do you agree with that, or is that a bit past your understanding level?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join