It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor drug house suggestions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Move!

Even if you got rid of them, not everyone who bought drugs there will know and will still show up. You could very likely be retaliated against (do you have kids).

Don’t poke a bees nest. You will be the one who ends up stung.

People with nothing to lose tend to lose it!

Move!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well if your American, an I'm only guessing, you could just bust some heads that are trespassing(with proof whatever they might be), make them stay awhile sinc they like the place and tell the cops ur going to put them out of their misery unless they get there.

Then cops see they are just being held (at gun point)with no damage, an they get busted for trespassing. Then search seizure happens, and if ur lucky they probably forgot they had the stuff on them.

Then they should just rat each other out when the withdrawal kicks in.

It works perfectly in my limited imagination.

edit on 7-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
I know it's a lengthy post. But please take the time to read. There is definitely solutions available to you. Some of the methods I have laid Out R for some immediate relief others take a little bit longer but make sure the job gets done in the house gets cleaned up. You are welcome to PM me or send a pm at any time period I have dealt with for 5 of these houses personally. I have never not have one shutdown. Cleaned up and out of our neighborhood.

I've dealt with this situation since i was 14 or so. We bought a very big/house in an area that was borderline. It deteriorated to a ghetto. Even in nice areas we've had houses next to us go that way.

You're probably near one of the many houses just the same in your city. You're going to have to work and think out of the box to get help on this.

First and foremost secure your house from illegal entry. Second cameras you control with a removable memory card. You and your wife' need personal protection you're comfortable and safe with.

Also I've written Mayor, city council, sheriff, cheif of city police, school board members, school principal and vice. Along with all the news stations , health department, and radio.

All the same letter at the same time. It outlined the dangers to students and children in the area and public safety. I'm pretty sure they all landed on the same person's desk. As the place was raided within a week.

Use your counties GIS to find the owner of the property send a certified letter to the owner informing them of the drug activity on their property. In our state the property can be siezed if you can prove the owner knows about the drugs being used in or out of his property. Maybe even call the owner and find out their take (they could be out of state and have no idea their investment us being trashed)

Get the cards of any detective you can find. Call a detective with your problem. Maybe several. You'll get further. To LE that house is just another drug house one of many until they are pestered with crimes they have to investigate, bodies, or citizen outrage they'll pass it up for ones that cause more problems. You need to make your neighborhood or that house a priority for them instead of you.

So here's the deal. The police may show if you csll. They may not. The way to assure you get a prompt arrival (paraphrasing) "Ok this guy has been against the side of the house for two hours. I've called no one showed up. I've got to go to work in the morning. I'm going out to take care of him myself so i can sleep. "

If they think they'll have more work because your dealing with it yourself they'll show up much quicker. I've actually been so frustrated after 24 hrs i called and said I was going out with a bat and they needed to send the medics for cleanup. 5 minutes 6 officers and 3 arrested on outstanding warrants. I never left the house.

Trespass. Call and tell them you can't get a person to leave and you want them trespassed. They'll come tell them to leave and give them paperwork that says they'll be arrested if they return. This works.

Next time you see the person call. They'll go to jail no pleading after the first tresspass. Oh been here before--get in the car. Signs will help clearly showing the place they shouldn't be.

The cool thing is most have outstanding warrants. Sometimes they'll be arrested for their previous offenses and be tresspassed. Once word gets out that your property is a no go they won't risk it.

All abusers get in a state of paranoia. They hate cameras. They hate attention and seek places they aren't harrassed. They'll avoid camera range anywhere near a place that doesn't tolerate it.

If they're not bothered or rousted they will include your place as a safe spot in their mind. You'll become a place they think...that they can act as they do with their own people.

I'm not above baiting with an open window and a dummy wallet with my old ID or name and address in it and a couple of bills that have "happy birthday *your name here*" on them.

The problem here. Its so pervasive it's everywhere. If there's no gun play or physical violence you'll be low on the call list. Change that by going to city meetings. County meetings and any LEO event you can. Make friends first get acquainted then share your problem it helps.

The only people of that type I Fear are meth users at the height of a binge. Completely PARANOID, 100% alert and 110% irrational and unstable. Keep a distance far enough to escape defend or evade. A lot of them carry knifes leather jackets with thick sleeves are a bonus. Heavy boots with heavy protection. I have a key ring with a solid 3/4" bar just as long as the palm of my hand. It packs well.

Try to stay as uhm, disconnected from the events that unfold. In other words you don't want the house "manager" thinking you're bringing the heat.

Some sellers sit around snd drink beer or smoke weed to keep their head about them. Their smart and don't like jail. Others are complete idiots who've chanced upon an inherited house or has a mommy pay rent. Figure what type you have. It makes a difference.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It appears as if he poster of this thread and loved ones have been shot up

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Luckily no. I've been keeping up on the replies. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. We're weighing our options and laying low. Was expecting a response from someone with info to help us make a decision, but is seems that fell through.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Please, PLEASE be careful, and please try not to let the druggies know that you are the one who is making life uncomfortable for them as they very well will exact revenge. It is their lifestyle, it is their way of making money, and they won't take kindly to someone taking that away from them.

We have been through this before, and fortunately the only payback we got was getting 3 tires slashed on our vehicle. But for awhile, we were afraid that they might do bodily harm until time passed after they were arrested and we had no further problems from them.

There is also a big drug house 5 houses down from us. Activity all night long, and has been going on for years. There is a cop that lives 3 houses from them on the corner, yet nothing ever gets done. After buying drugs, some of them even go directly behind the cop's house in the alley to light up their pipes and hang out. Lesson is you cannot always trust certain police as they are sometimes involved and get a kickback from the dealers to turn a blind eye.

Just be careful, and try to make sure that you do things behind the scenes and as anonymous as possible to not ruffle too many feathers. I am sorry you have to go through this.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If the house is a rental, contact the landlord. If he's aware his tenants are running a drug house, make him aware that his house is fair game for a civil forfeiture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join