It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor drug house suggestions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Who was that masked stranger?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You may not have to go to the court house to get that info, look online to see if the county you live in has a Geographical Information System (GIS). You put in the address and it'll show you the property lines, who owns the home, how much taxes are, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Very true for the more advanced counties. In our bigger cities you can often do an address search on the City/County taxing authority to see who is the current owner and how much tax they pay and even if they are in arrears.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In a situation like this where the pd wouldn't listen and seemed to be ignoring me I might just change the drug report into an anonymous human trafficking report. A house that appears to have children brought in and out at all hours of the night might get their attention, and the pd hates leaving empty handed.

Not saying you should do that, but the thought would cross my mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Moving is not an option or we already would have.

Sorry if this is invasive, but why can't you move? It is due to finances or are you tied to that house due to a lease.
If so, there might be legal ways to get out of the lease.

I'd rather live in a van down by the river rather than risking life and death each day.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
pit bulls

^_^

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
pit bulls

^_^

sersly thats what these dogs are made for

keeping trash off yer property

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OP, I'm a bit confused. In your opening you said you lived in an apt... A 2 year wait sounds unusual - big urban area?

Not sure how big a city your in, but if it's sizeable or in a big metro area, there's a Public Integrity unit at the county/state level or a local FBI office that might view your video - difficult getting appointments, best done in person rather than call.

Since it's drugs, do you have a local DEA office?
Sometimes you can exploit the FBI-DEA rivalry & at least get a cursory glance into your situation from one or the other.

Homeland Security (DHS) has a regional drug task force in your state works in conjunction with state and local law enforcement, another potential avenue for official scrutiny. Sometimes it's easier to get the attention of "higher level" organizations because they're a bit insulated from every day citizen interaction, not so quickly dismissive.

Although, you'll probably get more attention quickly if you put together a youtube of driving off the druggies with needles still in their arms ($20 camera for your glasses), running out the back door with carts full of drugs, and the shrugging patrolman - with a rousing headline/title!

ganjoa

edit on 2019-10-6 by ganjoa because: runnin not sunnin

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would contact the mayor’s office and then go directly to the police chief and narcotics div. and let them know you’ve contacted the mayor about the situation. I would offer and show the video surveillance to all three departments. The mayor can put pressure on the police chief to do something about it. If the PD aren’t doing anything, let them get pressured from the top down. It’s a derelict of duty for them to do nothing. Their job is to protect and to serve and your life is in danger under the circumstances you described. May want to ask them why they’re refusing to do the job that you pay them to do and and remind them by allowing this to continue they are putting your life at risk and in danger as well as the rest of the community.

Yeah, I would be pissed too but the last thing you want to do, unless all else fails, is take it upon yourself to do something about it, the repercussions may not be good.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: underwerks

LoL...nice

Seriously though, if you decide to go to the police and tell them about your neighbors don't let them or someone they know see you going into or out of the police station. And don't make a phone call from anywhere they might hear you.

The worst thing that could happen is them knowing what you've done and having to live right next to them. That could turn a bad situation dangerous.
edit on 6-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Holy # you already messed it up, did you not know that cops and gangs are sitting in a tree?
It gets much worse, in higher levels too.

Man, somebody most likely already knows you have tried getting rid of them.

Anyway sounds awful, cut your losses and move to a safer area dude.
There is absolutely nothing you can do.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As others have pointed out to you they ARE PROTECTED be very very careful what you do , The mister big supplying him his gear could make your life hell for trying to disrupt his/their pension pot , and chaos is good for business in a small town you will find out that the dealer is owned and gives names etc to the feds of who is up to what and where and when maybe he even has a hidden camera to capture it all

As my user name suggests i do know these things and see people getting busted and back on the streets the same/next day with a slap on the wrist and nothing ever done about it , a neighbour of mine gets busted with 3-4 k every year never goes to court , it is like paying a tax for him .

I had a good friend tell me this decades ago that the drug squad gave his mother drugs to sell and allowed her to keep the money but they wanted NAMES !! of who she sold to and another friend who i tried to get off hard drugs told me that to give them the drugs legally for free would be 30 + times cheaper than all the damage it caused society with shoplifting courts etc but chaos is good for business as it keeps police/courts /lawyers in work

Keep your head down and family safe and let Karma deal with them

And Karma is a Bitch

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You cannot take on this issue without painting a massive target on your backs.

Regardless of the housing situation you must leave before you start something you will never recover from.

What is more important -
Your safety and mental sanity or this particular roof over your head which i can assure you you will be forced to leave regardless no doubt in fear for your lives.

If issue was solvable it would be solved by now.

This is not a pessimistic defeatist attitude but rather a big picture response based on endless people's experience before you.

Even if you say nothing and ignore the issue you will still end upnin grave danger. It's just a matter of time.

Move and move asap.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Sounds like somebody there may be paying off the police to have been in business so obviously for as long as they have so there is a good chance that every time you call the police your neighbor is being told- which could end up being very dangerous for you and your spouse, as would going public via news or Youtube.

My advice to you is save your money, keep a low profile, and sleep with a firearm until you can get the hell out of there! Making a stand seems all hunky dory until you're the one living in the middle of it all and it is your life in jeopardy. If you think things are bad now you have no idea how much worse they can get.

Exactly, I'd be busting a move asap.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Awesome, I had a post deleted.

Anyway, I don't understand why you're still there if it's as dangerous as you say? Lease or not, I would find a way to get the heck out of there like yesterday.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Set up security cameras that cover your property.

Sell the video to the media (for a reasonable price).

(Videos of police officers breaking the law, or ignoring blatant crime, are money in the bank).

Use the money to buy-up the houses around you.

Rent or sell them to people who need them but are of good repute.

Show the new neighbors how to set up video cameras that cover their property.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Who was that masked stranger?

Well, I am a 1st Responder...but nothing, nothing like the Lone Ranger! And my "Trigger" has 6 wheels, is red and ful of medical equipment and Emergency supplies.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If they sell hard drugs as you say then maybe nothing too confrontational - is it worth being shot?

On the other hand, go all out for annoyance. For example, cold water jets connected to motion sensors, or better yet music system connected to motion sensors - blast out Pusher Man by Curtis Mayfield everytime someone scores......they will get really really paranoid......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join