It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will defend Greta Thunberg

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I will promise to you all, that i try to keep this as understandable as i can. But i am an emotional metaphor for a car crash, so that will not be easy at all.

In my eyes, in my books... Greta Thunberg is a kid who has tons of energy and a passion for her good cause. She, and her whole story, has inspired me greatly.

And the SMASHING i have seen here, ATS, my favorite online site, breaks my heart and breaks my brains. "She is a new world order, globalist, man made global warming hoax agenda" Hereby, i demand solid proof. If i am wrong, i will not be glad about being wrong, but i promise to admit it. Is it an impossibility that she is just a teen kid who has a really warm and caring heart?

Full grown adult men from USA has called her actions out for raising his taxes? Well guess what, Einstein? If a sixteen year old Swedish girl is raising your taxes, then your income would have been taxed away in any case.

Mentally unstable? Greta? Yes, probably, some kind of asperger's and autism spectrum stuff. Well, i am way more mentally unstable than this child has ever been and i have paperwork to prove that. And she has, already, at age sixteen, gotten way further in life that i will ever achieve, and in a couple of years i will be 40 year old.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Why can't this teenie be one of "The good ones" Did she hurt you from the inside that much really, dear adult male or dear adult female? She is a child, and i can't keep this inside of me anymore. I will step forward to defend her. And if she one day googles herself, i truly hope that she will not find ATS threads. This hurts me but i am an adult, bring it on. Do not vomit your personal frustrations upon a child human

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

👍🖖✊

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

She wouldnt be fawned over by world leaders if she was benign. Where their Climate catastrophe is failing they're needing a new generation of sycophants to force the transference of wealth from the 1st world to the 3rd world.

Carbon taxes, taxes on how many kilometers you drive and the like. Soon a oxygen tax.

There are plenty of threads already on ATS .

Well guess what, Einstein? If a sixteen year old Swedish girl is raising your taxes, then your income would have been taxed away in any case.

So you have joined the bottom feeders as well - how quaint. Do your own research

i truly hope that she will not find ATS threads.

Censorship strengthens human resolve? Ok............

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Much respect to you for standing up for a young girl in a horrid position... but it's not the average Joes and Janes that she needs to be protected from. Greta is being used and exploited by people with power for political purposes, who are wielding her like a sword for emotional blackmail against the rest of us.

I don't blame Greta for anything. I do blame her parents. I do blame the political critters hiding behind her. I do blame the media propping her up like a circus act.

And I feel for her when she's no longer useful and they drop her like a hot potato.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Umm - because this is a dedicated conspiracy site.

Have you read the t&c's.

This is a conspiracy site not facebook.

Why don't you show us the proof that she's credible?????? - it's your thread.

edit on 6-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I will promise to you all, that i try to keep this as understandable as i can. But i am an emotional metaphor for a car crash, so that will not be easy at all.

In my eyes, in my books... Greta Thunberg is a kid who has tons of energy and a passion for her good cause. She, and her whole story, has inspired me greatly.

------------------------------

Good Fin mate!

------------------------------

And the SMASHING i have seen here, ATS, my favorite online site, breaks my heart and breaks my brains. "She is a new world order, globalist, man made global warming hoax agenda" Hereby, i demand solid proof. If i am wrong, i will not be glad about being wrong, but i promise to admit it. Is it an impossibility that she is just a teen kid who has a really warm and caring heart?

---------------------------

Maybe she should show that warm and caring heart without a scowl, disrespect and contempt. I am following you.

-------------------------------

Full grown adult men from USA has called her actions out for raising his taxes? Well guess what, Einstein? If a sixteen year old Swedish girl is raising your taxes, then your income would have been taxed away in any case.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That ain't real cool to say this. These are hard working people you are talking about. Not supported with trips overseas. Does Greta get taxed? I'd love to travel, fully sponsored and not have to get my hands dirty. Did Greta do this? Where does her money come from?

-----------------------------------------

Mentally unstable? Greta? Yes, probably, some kind of asperger's and autism spectrum stuff. Well, i am way more mentally unstable than this child has ever been and i have paperwork to prove that. And she has, already, at age sixteen, gotten way further in life that i will ever achieve, and in a couple of years i will be 40 year old.

----------------------------------------------

You said it "Mentally unstable? Greta? Yes'. probably some kind of asperger's and autsim spectrum stuff." Well there you go. Lets all follow a leader with mental instability as ...you...put it.
--------------------------------------------------

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Why can't this teenie be one of "The good ones" Did she hurt you from the inside that much really, dear adult male or dear adult female? She is a child, and i can't keep this inside of me anymore. I will step forward to defend her. And if she one day googles herself, i truly hope that she will not find ATS threads. This hurts me but i am an adult, bring it on. Do not vomit your personal frustrations upon a child human

-------------------------------------------------------

You have put it out there calling her mentally unstable on this ATS OP you posted. No wonder you hope she doesn't find it.

Fin! What???

Bally
edit on 6-10-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Umm - because this is a dedicated conspiracy site.

Have you read the t&c's.

This is a conspiracy site not facebook.

Oh you are going that way now? This is not a conspiracy site. This used to be. Now it is a right-leaning political site.

Yes, i have read t&c and i try to fulfill those standards.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Be inspired all you want, just keep it to yourself and do not take it to the streets.
edit on 6-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Yes, i call her mentally unstable. That is not an act of disrespect. I have found enough evidence and diagnosis that she is mentally unstable. So what? Many great men and women are mentally unstable.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Be inspired all you want, just keep it to yourself and do not take it to the streets.

What is that supposed to be all about? "Take it to the streets". Like resort to violence? Look, i am an alcoholic that weighs nothing, i would be a human sized knot in a half of a heartbeat.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

My proof? I am defending a human child here and i have requested solid proof in my OP. Go on, show it to me. If she is a new world order georgia guidestones 500 million agenda, then i will bite my own lip, admit that i have been naive and blue-eyed.

But i have not seen that. Have you?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Just meant not to protest in favor of an agenda, that might not be your own, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Yes, i call her mentally unstable. That is not an act of disrespect. I have found enough evidence and diagnosis that she is mentally unstable. So what? Many great men and women are mentally unstable.

I don't follow mentally unstable people. Try meeting one when they go full retard.

Bally

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Total ..

The Paris Climate Accords 1955 ...

Does it REALLY matter? 😹

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If anything Greta is symbolic for the inbalance

Greta vs. The establishment

Is very much like

Man vs. Nature

Just like the establishment, nature is very upset

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
So you have joined the bottom feeders as well - how quaint. Do your own research

I refuse to answer to you because you used ad hominem arguments. Try harder, try to understand, then we maybe can talk.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I will defend her as well
Greta is pid ignorant of climate science, she is a child after all. Not once did she discuss real climate science but invested heavily in emotional blackmail
Poor girls parents are using her as a PR vehicle, naive to her abuse
Greta has documented psychological issues, lives in utter fear if she is to be believed, makes perfect sense her reactions
Struggles with self harm denying herself food, poor child and she is a child so Inam happy to defend this socially inept girl from abuse

Give her a break, her life is ruined by her parents greed and desire for fame

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

My proof? I am defending a human child here and i have requested solid proof in my OP. Go on, show it to me. If she is a new world order georgia guidestones 500 million agenda, then i will bite my own lip, admit that i have been naive and blue-eyed.

But i have not seen that. Have you?

Why ? You've already stated your mental instability makes her look like a rubber room novice.

Can't have constructive diplomatic exchange with that kind of mindset. Can you?????
And lets not forget - you "have the paperwork to prove it".

Your words not mine - end of day. Sincerely apologetic if you find that offensive, not the intention at all.

edit on 6-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 6-10-2019 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I don't follow mentally unstable people. Try meeting one when they go full retard.

Bally

Okay so you box mentally unstable people in a one box and that is the way those BAD BAD mentally unstable people are? Would it blow up your universe if i told you that there are good mentally unstable people, and there are bad mentally unstable people.

"Try meeting one when they go full retard"

Who says i have not? Where did i mention that? That comment was 100% based on subjective assumption of yours, and i will leave it to it's own worth, which is zero.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Bally

She's not necessarily "mentally unstable"... she's just got Asperger's, which at times could cause her to become overly passionate about topics of interest to her, without realizing how it might be perceived by others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join