It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker PELOSI and MSM Conspire to Dupe the American Public with a FAKE Trump Impeachment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

There are also "regular" Americans who happen to be ATS members, receiving benefit from corruption.

That's just common sense when you examine any large population sample.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: carewemust

So if these machinations started in Jan 2019 why have Republicans be silent?

I didn't think the Supreme court acted without someone first saying " hey what about this "

So it looks like Trump has been abandoned by his own party?

It's not about Republicans "acting" by submitting a Supreme Court petition. It's about the timing and when the U.S. Justice Department petitions the Supreme Court. 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: hyperlexic
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Want to see which republicans are corrupt and scared look which ones are abandoning him.

The American people have not abandoned him. And thats all that matters.

Btw Trump doesnt care about D or R if you are corrupt you are screwed.

How do you not love that about him?

Hi HL.
Is there a master-list somewhere, about how many politicians, and 'big-timers', that have quit, or been fired, since Trump has been in office ?

Great question and I have no clue the answer. But if there is I would love to see it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Want to see which republicans are corrupt and scared look which ones are abandoning him.

The American people have not abandoned him. And thats all that matters.

Btw Trump doesnt care about D or R if you are corrupt you are screwed.

How do you not love that about him?

Hi HL.
Is there a master-list somewhere, about how many politicians, and 'big-timers', that have quit, or been fired, since Trump has been in office ?

Great question and I have no clue the answer. But if there is I would love to see it.

Check out Stars and Stripes.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"FAKE" is such a broad term, it can have several meanings.

Examples:

Fake impeachment
Fake boobs
Fake outrage
Fake news

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Trump is so ridiculously uncorrupt its actually quite refreshing. I dont know one single person that could be so thoroughly investigated by the most experienced and biased investigators with unlimited funds and come out so clean and unscathed.

They have found nothing.

This is why I believe those super rich owners in the NFL didnt want him to have a team in their league.

He would have exposed their shenanigans because he plays it by the book.

I cant wait to vote for him.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Bill Clinton was honest, like President Trump, he would not have been impeached.

Clinton: I did not have sex with that woman! (LIED - Impeached)

Trump: I want to know if V.P. Biden committed International crimes! (TRUTH - Not Impeached)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Thanks. Seems to me that it would be a solid tool for Trump supporters, to post in these type of threads, to show that he really is doing as it is said he would.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Thanks. Seems to me that it would be a solid tool for Trump supporters, to post in these type of threads, to show that he really is doing as it is said he would.

Even if there was and we posted it this would be there reaction.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So if these machinations started in Jan 2019 why have Republicans be silent?

I didn't think the Supreme court acted without someone first saying " hey what about this "

It's not about Republicans "acting" by submitting a Supreme Court petition. It's about the timing and when the U.S. Justice Department petitions the Supreme Court. 😎

AG BARR will say:

"Chief Justice Roberts. Pelosi is changing rules to give her majority the advantage in any impeachment inquiry.

In addition, she is declaring that an impeachment inquiry is under way, when there is nothing legally undergirding that claim.

Will you please intercede and put the Speaker back on the proper track?"

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Even if there was and we posted it this would be there reaction.

Perhaps 'they' just need some facts, and a hug would be nice ...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Trump is so ridiculously uncorrupt its actually quite refreshing. I dont know one single person that could be so thoroughly investigated by the most experienced and biased investigators with unlimited funds and come out so clean and unscathed.

They have found nothing.

This is why I believe those super rich owners in the NFL didnt want him to have a team in their league.

Maxine Waters went ape-sh'it again last week, calling for President Trump to be placed in solitary confinement.

Her House Finance Committee received thousands of pages of Trump financial documents from his two largest banks 6 months ago, and found NOTHING...ZIP...NADA.

Pelosi picked the most evil Trump-haters she could find to head up the House Judiciary, Intel, Finance, and Oversight committees. And they're all making her look like a bigger fool by the day.

Great post, hyperlexic!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They have found nothing.

Maxine Waters went ape-sh'it again last week, calling for President Trump to be placed in solitary confinement.

Her House Finance Committee received thousands of pages of Trump financial documents from his two largest banks 6 months ago, and found NOTHING...ZIP...NADA.

Pelosi picked the most evil Trump-haters she could find to head up the House Judiciary, Intel, Finance, and Oversight committees. And they're all making her look like a bigger fool by the day.

Great post, hyperlexic!

you might want to say crazy instead of "ape sh%$" because she is black dont wanna get roesanned.
edit on 6-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Biden "could have been" involved .................

(sounds too familiar)
(turns head 45 degrees and keeps eyes focused) 😃

How Russia Rigged Crimean Referendum

In Sevastopol, the largest city in Crimea, turnout for Sunday's referendum reached an astonishing 123% of registered voters. There may be an explanation for this number that doesn't involve the simple stuffing of ballot boxes:

One reporter from Kiev showed his Russian passport and was handed a ballot and allowed to vote. This raised questions in Kiev if perhaps the Russian soldiers and Russian paramilitary occupying the area since late February had been allowed to cast votes.

Overall, an impressive 96.77% of Crimeans voted to secede from Ukraine. Legal scholar Ilya Somin asks whether such a result may reflect the fact that opponents of the Russian invasion simply stayed home. After all, why take part in what you know to be a Soviet-style farce? Unlikely, he says.

edit on Oct-06-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤓 🐇

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Actually I'm going to bet the republicans are also in deep with ukraine and other stuff so they don't want to help him.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well he put Pompeo in, CIA to the core, so swamp still in action

en.wikipedia.org...

Military positions: 2013–2015 In 2013, Pompeo supported the surveillance programs of the National Security Agency,referring to the agency's efforts as "good and important work".[90]

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It's about the timing and when the U.S. Justice Department petitions the Supreme

What does that even mean in the context of carewemust saying the Supreme court should intervene?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

When was Clinton impeached?

en.wikipedia.org...

necessary two-thirds majority vote of the senators present for conviction and removal from office – in this instance 67. On Article One, 45 senators voted to convict while 55 voted for acquittal. On Article Two, 50 senators voted to convict while 50 voted for acquittal.[3] Consequently, Clinton remained in office for the balance of his second term.[4]

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

It's about the timing and when the U.S. Justice Department petitions the Supreme

What does that even mean in the context of carewemust saying the Supreme court should intervene?

It means whatever you *think* it means 😎

even with the kazooz ....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

When was Clinton impeached?

en.wikipedia.org...

necessary two-thirds majority vote of the senators present for conviction and removal from office – in this instance 67. On Article One, 45 senators voted to convict while 55 voted for acquittal. On Article Two, 50 senators voted to convict while 50 voted for acquittal.[3] Consequently, Clinton remained in office for the balance of his second term.[4]

The Clinton was in fact Impeached by The House (at the time) and found Not (so much) Guilty by The Senate 😃

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join