It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnotic Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Are there any hypnotic animations or online movies out there that don't have a "hypnotic effect", but go the entire way and truly hypnotize you? I've been searching but I can't find anything on it at all that doesn't cost money.

And at Ebaum's World there is a downloadable program where you can hallucinate by downloading some program, but only for Windows. I've got a Mac so I can't do it! Is this video somewhere else on the internet for Macs?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
For what purpose do you want to be hypnotized? I mean, are you in search of a certain post hypnotic suggestion or something? Are you looking for self improvement or would you want to cluck like a chicken every time the phone rings?
I don't think you are going to find much out there if you do not have a clear direction or intent for the hypnosis.

PS - cool trippy "hallucination" in the link you posted - I saw the same thing while sniffing paint as a kid! LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just thought it would be really cool to be hypnotized, that's all.

And clucking like a chicken every time the phone rings, I don't know about that. Now picking it up before the answering machine gets it, that would be something!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I can honestly claim that catsoup would be one of them.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
good question if it works dont know how long to look at its not one of those where somthing pops out but here mindbluff.com...
i dont know how to get for you to click on so for right now just copy n paste?

top topics

join