It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Eternal Record?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AyinSof

No. I mean it's all hypothetical and you're of course free to believe whatever you want, but a "god" has a personality, the meta-universe is a dynamic object.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well of course, we're in a conspiracy related messageboard.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I was gonna go with wilt chamberlins 100 points in a game...but yeah.....that

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Read Michael Newton's book "Journey of Souls"

An excerpt from the introduction:

"Then I stumbled on to a discovery of enormous proportions. I found it was possible
to see into the spirit world through the mind's eye of a hypnotized subject who could
report back to me of life between lives on Earth.
The case that opened the door to the spirit world for me was a middle-aged woman
who was an especially receptive hypnosis subject. She had been talking to me about
her feelings of loneliness and isolation in that delicate stage when a subject has
finished recalling their most recent past life. This unusual individual slipped into the
highest state of altered consciousness almost by herself Without realizing I had
initiated an overly short command for this action, I suggested she go to the source of
her loss of companionship. At the same moment I inadvertently used one of the
trigger words to spiritual recall. I also asked if she had a specific group of friends
whom she missed.
Suddenly, my client started to cry. When I directed her to tell me what was wrong,
she blurted out, "I miss some friends in my group and that's why I get so lonely on
Earth." I was confused and questioned her further about where this group of
friends was actually located. "Here, in my permanent home," she answered simply,
"and I'm looking at all of them right now!"

In his books, he discusses many cases of his subjects that have a remarkable consistency. One can conclude that either a) he and all those he has trained in the technique are fabricating everything b) evil spirits have inserted such into the minds of his subjects or c) there is some truth to this.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Read Michael Newton's book "Journey of Souls"

An excerpt from the introduction:

"Then I stumbled on to a discovery of enormous proportions. I found it was possible
to see into the spirit world through the mind's eye of a hypnotized subject who could
report back to me of life between lives on Earth.
The case that opened the door to the spirit world for me was a middle-aged woman
who was an especially receptive hypnosis subject. She had been talking to me about
her feelings of loneliness and isolation in that delicate stage when a subject has
finished recalling their most recent past life. This unusual individual slipped into the
highest state of altered consciousness almost by herself Without realizing I had
initiated an overly short command for this action, I suggested she go to the source of
her loss of companionship. At the same moment I inadvertently used one of the
trigger words to spiritual recall. I also asked if she had a specific group of friends
whom she missed.
Suddenly, my client started to cry. When I directed her to tell me what was wrong,
she blurted out, "I miss some friends in my group and that's why I get so lonely on
Earth." I was confused and questioned her further about where this group of
friends was actually located. "Here, in my permanent home," she answered simply,
"and I'm looking at all of them right now!"

In his books, he discusses many cases of his subjects that have a remarkable consistency. One can conclude that either a) he and all those he has trained in the technique are fabricating everything b) evil spirits have inserted such into the minds of his subjects or c) there is some truth to this.

Thanks for that.

Some people say that this world itself is an astral plane, a limited experience where our infinite souls are confined.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

"Souls are generally anxious to move away from the earth after death, but in many cases may stay a few days for their funeral. "

Don't wanna sound blasphemous. Jesus stayed on earth for 40 days after his death. or 43 days.

www.afterlife101.com...

edit on 6-10-2019 by AyinSof because: hrabak name meaning (google it)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Has anything been recorded relating MARS to human souls on EA*RTH?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Has anything been recorded relating MARS to human souls on EA*RTH?

Someone once told me that there was life on mars but a day of judgment came upon 'aliens' of that planet. Now its devoid of life. Modern science says that there was once life on mars.

Before about 3.8 billion years ago, Mars may have had a denser atmosphere and higher surface temperatures, allowing vast amounts of liquid water on the surface, possibly including a large ocean that may have covered one-third of the planet.

but they also told me there was life on earth's moon too

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Interesting poem, you know though I once had an experience, at the time I was having sleep paralysis and what some here would call OOBE experiences - and no I did not do drug's - back in the early 90's, I was walking in a dark place were the ground was perfectly flat and featureless but it was dark gloomy and a dark mist seemed to surround me, even the sky was dark except when I saw this ladder.

The ladder seemed to be made of a single tree with two trunk's and between then branches about 18 inches or so apart that formed the rung's of the ladder, the wood was stripped of bark and there were knot's as if branches had existed but then fallen off leaving the knot's flush to the wood, the wood was a grey silvery colour and cracked along the grain forming thin crack's in the wood which seemed to be very dry but not brittle, it was as hard as iron or even steel despite having the texture of wood and that grey silvery colour (though the ladder looked organic as if grown from a single piece of wood or whatever that silvery wood like stuff was it was actually also perfectly formed and straight as a dye all the way up as were the rung's (branches) which connected both stay's (trunk's).

I climbed it, My body was identical to this one but Younger and as I used to be fit and athletic but the sense of touch was somehow distant as if second hand or remote from me though it was very real and when I looked up I saw that this ladder diminished into the infinite distance of that sky seemingly having no top but were it rose into the sky there was a feint brighter patch in the grey ever present cloud's above that gave it a feint halo of light in the gloom above but that light seemed a very far way's off indeed and I was prepared to climb forever if need be and assumed that I would very much have too yet in the event I only had to climb three rung's and then stumbled forward finding myself somewhere else, a feint soft warm light in that other place yet I felt an immense burden there as if all my own failing's were on show and as if all the sin's of the human race had been added to them, I therefore could not lift my head up to look for the immense shame I felt was too over powering and after asking one thing that did not need a verbal answer I stepped backward and tried to climb back down, I got only down one single rung and snapped out of the vision like experience back into my real body.

What I asked was because I was at the time having vision's of another person's death and suffering and I asked simply this in these word's.
"Please Lord Look After Her", I felt it was granted and then I stepped back and down but as I woke I felt as if suddenly it was taken back again and my request had been rescinded, to be fair I had no idea whom this other person was only that I was having and suffering vision's that were disjointed of this other person's traumatic experiences and so had asked in a state of despair and confusion myself without ever knowing for whom or what I was asking and therefore my request could have been very wrong if it is ever wrong to want to end another's suffering that is.

Needless to say that was during a particularly weird time in my life and thankfully most such experiences long ago stopped.

edit on 7-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

As for the Eternal Record, well there is the so called Akashic Record of Edgar Cayce.
www.edgarcayce.org...
And long before that the bible speaks of the Book's in which all action's on earth are recorded, even the innermost thoughts of people so though perhaps we would perceive them like a book they are actually not book's in the usual sense as each would be like the vastest library you could imagine and then some.
If actions leave quantum ripples then there is a natural record in the form of quantum ripples that if we could replay it would give us access to all the information for every instant the universe has existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join