It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TicTac UFO Pilot Cmdr. David Fravor New Interview on JRE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No, this IS proof of something. It is not bees or beavers or hail or ball lightning. It is not natural so it is artificial, made only by man or extraterrestrials, because nothing else on this planet can make things like that. And man cannot make anything that fast so that leaves good old ET.

ET is not “coming here", because they are already here.

All of these goofy people who instantly say 'It's our military!' are going to be sorry when they find out the truth and they're going to look like dimwitted children who could not think for themselves, even when other people were trying to help them out.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

All of these goofy people who instantly say 'It's our military!' are going to be sorry when they find out the truth and they're going to look like dimwitted children who could not think for themselves, even when other people were trying to help them out.

Said the goofy dim-witted child! Not because you believe this is proof of alien visitation but because you display a childish immature attitude towards others. Why would I be 'sorry' about anything?
Oh that's right, because, because aliens! Oh, and thanks for the 'help'!

edit on 15-10-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The secrecy is just eating away at them. The world needs this technology. The things I've seen I wish everyone could experience, but the other part of me knows you're probably better off not seeing and knowing. I know they are real and I know that the government knows a lot more. I know the world is not what it seems. It picks away at me like a cancer. Seeing comes with the painful baggage of knowing it's real and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. It's not knowing of ET, or even knowing the tech exists, it's the decades of lies from our government that's the spearhead. How do they make amends for grievances for decades of lies, smoke and mirrors? This baggage is getting very heavy. As the old saying goes... The Truth shall set you free, drop the baggage. The problem is that we mostly live in a unforgiving dangerous world filled with hate, greed, power and the never ending battle of survival.

We war and kill one another it's in our primitive nature and it surrounds all of us in everyday life, even in the plant life and wildlife. Love and peace costs nothing, but War costs everything. So with that, this technology will probably never see the light of day. Only till one day we can come together with enough understanding that we have to change ourselves. The bad things that we do to each other is the very ball and chain that binds us.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My attitude?

If you were paying attention you would know that those were Mavericks words I used, and not mine.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, I'm flattered by your quote... "Corbell is either a genuine and dedicated pursuer of the truth or a legit CIA/MIB operative to breathe down his neck". I think the only way to answer this is if you know my history with the Tic Tac case - how I got a tip and broke the story before the NY Times on Coast to Coast twice with George Knapp. It's no coincidence that I was in the room for both the Lazar interview and also the Cmdr. Fravor interview - I know Joe and he was a interested as I was to give these guys the mic. It was an act of God to get either of these guys to that table. And for the record - nobody tells Cmdr. Fravor or Bob Lazar what to do. Nobody. So knowing your history and knowing how things as epic as these two podcasts come together - it becomes obvious that I'm simply dedicated to the topic and love to see the things come together. I feel I have brought a lot to the table over the years - not being content with consuming and passively observing - but rather contributing to this important topic. However - I do love a good conspiracy - so feel free to call the CIA or MIB and ask them about me. I would like to know how my actions have been controlled - and I DEFINITELY would like the paycheck I'm owed if I'm an asset. Anyway - thanks for posting and keep your eyes open for what's coming next with my work my friend. And for some of the comments I have read below - neither Bob Lazar or Cmdr. Fravor accepted payment for their appearances - so you can't play that old hat for much longer - you are gonna just have to accept that I twisted their arms enough to tell you what they experienced. a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Appreciated man. You can't please everybody - and I don't try. My aim is to move the needle forward - and it's been quite a ride. Much more to come, so like it or not, the party is just beginning. a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

The readout of the tic tak going from extreme height to sea level at 0.7 seconds - that was confirmed by the radar operator- correct?

I hate beards but keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Oh wow, amazing. If you are interested Jeremy I can tell you about my Sphere/orb UFO encounter in Northern California. It was very weird and it was a multiple event encounter.

I would be interested to know whether you have spoken with others that have had the same or similar experience.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Riffrafter

I saw a UFO 11 years ago, one of them stood, I've seen others maybe a dozen times

Wow - you've certainly got some experience in seeing these craft.

I'm a little confused by your comment "one of them stood". What do you mean by that?

I meant one of them stood out, my bad, yes I've seen them and I've had them in my dreams and had 1 close encounter that scared the # out of me at the time, it happened to me and 4 other people in the middle of the day
edit on 16-10-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Mr. Corbell thanks for stopping by. Your always welcome here but as I’m sure you have noticed we usually pose some tough questions.

My tough question is this - is there any more clarity to Bob Lazar’s college education?

Your the producer / director of his documentary. He claims to have two PhDs.

One from MIT in Physics ( usually 8-10 years to accomplish)

One from CalTech in electrical engineering ( again 8-10 years to accomplish)

The well documented time line of mr lazars life makes no room for PhDs accomplished on opposites side of the continental US. As well as no record at either school.

Thanks .

I like ur doc’s man. Keep up the cool work.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
Appreciated man. You can't please everybody - and I don't try. My aim is to move the needle forward - and it's been quite a ride. Much more to come, so like it or not, the party is just beginning. a reply to: toysforadults

Really enjoying your work Jeremy, I am a long time UFO enthusiast ever since I saw 'something' in the sky here in Western Australia in the early 90s (coincidentally - right near a US military spy base in the area).

Looking forward to what you drop on us next!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The point is there is not just misidentification of 'objects' and blatant hoaxing there's also the fact that visually humans can be fooled.

So this is not 'proof' of anything. It's interesting, it's highly strange and that is all.

It's more than highly strange and interesting, and dismissing it simply because people -can- misidentify objects or because there are sometimes hoaxes, or because there are black projects, is a lazy way to explain away the sighting(s).

It's not just highly strange that an object is seen moving back and forth over a huge object under the water, that is disturbing it. It's either one of two things. Man-made, or not. Obviously it's not a hoax. Nor is it misidentification. Seeing an object spinning while it flies, while having no visible propulsion, wings or rotor is also beyond being just "strange." Obviously it's not a bird.

When the Navy says that they themselves are unable to identify the object, and they have admitted this was captured by a Navy jet, was classified, and should not have been released to the public, it's far beyond "strange." It is a staggering admission, because before this point, the Navy and military has -never- admitted to even having a vague opinion on the subject. They have shunned it (publicly), having learned their lesson from Roswell. Their adamant position has been refusal to even talk about the subject - they had no opinion, ever.

Now we have multiple Navy pilots saying they have seen something extroidinary, and people still want to vaguely dismiss it as if it could still be a bird, or ball lightning, or a foreign power with technology well beyond our own, testing it over unfriendly waters during U.S. military exercises. Personally I think the -only- thing it could be (other than other-worldly) is our own tech - but I don't believe that, either. I don't think we'd risk secret tech during exercises, risking our own pilots, and the tech. There is a reason black projects are tested over open desert, in controlled airspace, and not in front of our own pilots over open water, without their knowledge.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

although humans can be visually fooled it's obvious that this individual can be mentally fooled

only a fool would think that in the infinite expanse of the universe we are the only space faring civilization that exist and that in that infinite space time none of them have visit us

very foolish, limited monkey mind thinking

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

although humans can be visually fooled it's obvious that this individual can be mentally fooled

only a fool would think that in the infinite expanse of the universe we are the only space faring civilization that exist and that in that infinite space time none of them have visit us

very foolish, limited monkey mind thinking

I have no problem with people wanting proof of visitation. However I think there is plenty of proof - there is a preponderance of evidence over a very long time, that imo proves something we can't explain is going on.

The problem I have with some skeptics is not that they are skeptical, but rather that they have already concluded in their mind that alien visitation is impossible, and so they go into every sighting and encounter with a preconceived idea that it -has- to be a hoax, misidentification, black projects and so on. That isn't a fair or unbiased way to look at it. For example - 1976 Tehran, an incident where a UFO is seen on radar, from the ground, and approached by two jets. Both jets experienced electronics failure when approaching, but to skeptics who -must- find an alternate solution, the lazy conclusion that the jets were prone to failure, and that everyone was seeing Jupiter, just makes me shake my head.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

As someone who has had issues with some of your public appearances, I have to commend you for your part to make the Fravor interview on Rogan a reality. I also agree with you on that you just can't please everybody and you shouldn't even try. And for the record, I don't think you're CIA or MIB.

Here's hoping for more good material like these two interviews.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So we got 100's of tic tac bogies zipping around and they are about the same size as the jet's the pilots are flying. If they aren't ET, can someone please point out where and who is housing these tic tac'?? Where on the planet Earth do you hide 100's of 30-46ft long secret TicTac's.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

people want something to be true or not true more than they want to accept what the evidence suggests

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
So we got 100's of tic tac bogies zipping around and they are about the same size as the jet's the pilots are flying. If they aren't ET, can someone please point out where and who is housing these tic tac'?? Where on the planet Earth do you hide 100's of 30-46ft long secret TicTac's.

I think there would be plenty of places to hide them, if they were conventional aircraft. But again, I don't think the U.S. military would risk an asset or their troops with an unannounced exercise, and even less likely a foreign power. If we even had the technology to achieve the reported performance of these things, which I doubt that we or any nation does.

I often hear about these super awesome black projects with super craft, but they are mysteriously absent in conflicts where they would actually be useful to the country. The stealth jets were the last super secret and actually deployed assets that were useful. It doesn't happen often, where you have a next-tier level of technology. The craft they are seeing are multi-next-level tier of technology. But apparently we only pull them out to mess with our own pilots on training exercises. Or to be more clear - if we are willing to risk those assets over open water, unannounced in training exercises with jets, they should be fully ready to use in actual military conflict. But.. they are not. But then again, even the Navy said the don't know what the are - if they were black projects, I would think it would much more be along the lines of "no comment."
edit on 17-10-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This must be what Fravor is talking about when he said there was no lockdown.

“It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" for those that dont know what that is, its when nobody can move on the ship AT ALL… Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship… The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk, no stupid traingles or any gimicky things like Independence Day or whatever. It looks exactly how the goverment wants you to NOT think it looks like. It's simply put, a disk.”
~ the final theory - posted on ATS in 2007

From the very first tic tack thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Joe Rogan is clearly clueless about some things UFO. He does not know about the Fatima UFO sighting? He does not know that Columbus was one of the first white men in the new world to see a USO/UFO? In general he thinks people who have claimed to see UFO are “crackpots”. That crackpot list of course includes Presidents and Admirals and Generals and pilots and doctors, etc, etc.

By the way, let’s give some credit to Leif Erikson too, as he was one of the first white men in the new world to see Bigfoot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join