It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TicTac UFO Pilot Cmdr. David Fravor New Interview on JRE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
You people are still waiting for disclosure?

I think its clear by now that not going to happen. And most days I see better UFO videos on facebook then I do on ATS or other sites.

They need to release the whole thing then these stupid two second clips, its just becoming redundant.

But then again, 99% of the population cant handle trump. Much less aliens.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I'm not waiting for the disclosure. It's not logical to expect one.

But then again, 99% of the population cant handle trump. Much less aliens.

Indeed

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The part near the end of the first video is very cool.

He basically explains the systems and how the radar just can't see what they are looking directly at.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Started giving this a listen today.

Commander Fravor lends a great deal of credibility to this incident. Unlike some, I’m not going to discredit him because he’s already told his story. Who cares if he got paid for it. If I saw a UFO and had as much credibility towards it as this guy and people were offering me money to tell my story....damn right I would take the money. But that’s beside the whole point.

I can’t stand Jeremey. Maybe he’s a good dude who is genuinely trying to get the truth out there but he comes off as a slimy, obsessive hack who somehow got lucky enough to get information from some big names and make a second rate documentary about a hot button topic. The way he chimes in with “information” that isn’t original to him is cringeworthy. But again....I could have him all wrong.

The video to me is pretty interesting. To hear an expert discuss what we’re seeing helps me understand the context of it better. Without being there and witnessing it myself, that’s as far as I can take it. It’s one piece to the puzzle and if we ever have all the pieces then we’ll know exactly what we’re looking at in the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Well said.

I think most are in agreement about the beard- he's probably means well and is just coming across as annoying.
He's actually handling the whole thing pretty well so far, it uust eels like he's forcing here and there because this is his big shot at glory and he doesn't want to drop that golden egg.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Its soo funny how literally everyone can see past Corbell's BS.... has he not gotten the memo ?

Epitomizes one who has sold his soul for "fame and fortune"...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Rogan is looking rough.

Is there anything new here? Did he say anything he hasn't already hawked somewhere else? I didn't watch the video and I can tell you the answer: no. No doubt it's the exact same thing, all the exact same fuzzy details and double speak that has appeared any time the "encounter" has been written or talked about. But don't worry, a few "I must believe, and it's aliens!" members will be in here shortly, telling me that I doubt this whole narrative because I'm not ready for the truth.

Jeremy Corbell is an idiot, and if he ever WAS in it to find truth, he isn't now. He's locked in with the Bigelow/TTSA/George Knapp crowd now, who can't be trusted.

Why so hostile and dismissive?

And since when has consistency been a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Jeremy Corbell doesn't bother me. I don't understand why he bugs people. I'm glad he brought this story to Rogan's podcast so we could hear it.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They also put out shorter clips of their podcast episodes on their "JRE Clips" channel, if it's hard to find time for it. I like it better because it cuts through some of the nonsense. For this episode they're between 5 and 30 minutes long.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

Trust he doesnt want to challenge his already decided upon narrative. Hes much to comfortable for that.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I watched this video the other night. Like most said it doesn't really give any more information than we already know. However hearing about the incident from the actual pilot, how he explains how the radars and the FLIR tracking pods work was interesting. I found it far better watching this video than reading about it on a news channel where they provide the basic of information

As for the it's running the pod cast I can't say much as I've never really listened/watched pod casts this was pretty much my first time so I'm pretty new to these guys

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At a time when old rubbish is constantly being dug up again by ufology, an embarrassing moment occurred when Corbell and Fravor resurrected the old Mexican Air Force junk IR footage from 2004, citing it as a genuine UFO, despite being debunked as obvious oil platform flares - ie the eleven 'lights' were not moving, rather the plane was moving around them.

Not helped by Fravor likening the footage to what he'd seen in 2004. That was PAINFUL to watch.

Rogan mentioned the oil platform explanation but was soon dazzled again by Fravor's ex occupation and rank, but J. Allen Hynek famously had his own thoughts about such testimony. As our own Jim Oberg once observed:

One of the world’s first genuine UFO investigators, Allen Hynek of Northwestern University, came to believe that some encounters really could have otherworldly causes. But he was much more skeptical about the reliability of pilot testimony. "Surprisingly, commercial and military pilots appear to make relatively poor witnesses," he wrote in "The Hynek UFO Report."

Hynek found that the best class of witnesses had a 50 percent misperception rate, but that pilots had a much higher rate: 88 percent for military pilots, 89 percent for commercial pilots, the worst of all categories listed. Pilots could be counted on for an accurate identification of familiar objects — such as aircraft and ground structures — but Hynek said "it should come as no surprise that the majority of pilot misidentifications were of astronomical objects."

It seems Fravor did have an unusual encounter, but of WHAT?

One problem is that the FLIR video seems to have little or nothing to do with the incident - perhaps one reason it resided on YouTube rather than a Pentagon vault for many years until Zondo & Co began interviewing Nimitz witnesses in 2014/2015, during which time it was taken down from YT (as referred to here by one of Fravor's mates) and re-mystified.

(Of course, before YT, it was hosted by a German filmmakers site that the mysterious ATS poster TheFinalTruth provided a link to in 2007.)

edit on 8-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Everyone should listen or watch the entire interview
..fascinating and it covers a some particulars that are amazing including an encounter with a navy helicopter pilot towards the end of the full interview. This piece is at 1hr 7 min..he desribes seeing a big object underwater while he had a diver picking up some recording like torpedo rounds...telemitry rounds..so interesting but eveybody should be listening to all his podcasts
. The most recent David Sinclair is great..discusses anti aging and advances in stem cell technology. This site is so far in the weeds with politics that some of his podcasts are wonderful distractions.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You need to listen to the entire interview...some good bits missed. In particular you should listen to the 1 hr 7 min mark..interesting piece where another navy helicopter pilot had two encounters in the 90's with an object in the water. He has 25 years as a fighter pilot..he was a commander of his squadron and a top gun graduate...we would benefit from his backseater and his winglady that was on scene to also talk about the incident but they may still be enlisted...you also have the missle cruiser and nimitz radar operators that may eventually talk about the story. To me the video is good but the backseaters observation that a fleet of them were on the SA is amazing and concerning and the fact that they were tracked for approximately two weeks prior to the visual id in the jets...dismiss it if you will but this has galvanized the idea that we are either being visitied by someone else or that it's new warp drive technology that drones are using..the latter is more plausible.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is also something that has been bothering me. When Trump was asked about UFO's he was dismissive about it and said that he is skeptical. There is no doubt that Cmdr Fravor's story has reached Trumps desk long before he had that interview. There is more to this I am certain. So we're either being monitored by ET, or being lied to about this technology. They've back shelved this tech and refuse to release it to the world even the US. It must be to dangerous for the world to have. So they keep us all in the dumb state of advancement and flying gas guzzling jets. With this tech having secret bases elsewhere like the Moon becomes plausible. The cat is out of the bag and we can no longer deny these sightings. So if these things are 100-200 years ahead of anything we got a secret Moons base isn't all that far fetched anymore. What else is going on we don't know about??
edit on 8-10-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

The best theory that I have seen for this, is that the Alien technology is actually by a 'non-government entity' that does not report to the US government.

I think there were some emails leaked that involved a US Admiral trying to find out more about them? Admiral Wilson from memory?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
One thing to consider is that if Tic-Tac, whatever it is, is US Gov. or contractor technology, it would be a 1990s program. Maybe even 1980s. If Lockheed, Boeing, Electric Boat or the US Navy had this level of technology in a program in the '90s, it would be contemporary to the Seawolf-class SSN. Seawolf was cutting edge at the time, pushing the envelope in certain areas, cost billions of dollars per unit and was plagued by problems and delays because the technology wasn't ready.

If Tic-Tac is ours, it's even more incredible, than if it's from somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
this is probably one of the aircraft they are reverse engineering; as someone whos seen UFOs up close and personal I know for a fact there are other civilizations whether they are older hidden civilizations from previous time period of intergalactic explorers to me is a still a mystery

I know for a fact we are getting visit and these aircraft can do things that no other aircraft I've ever seen can do and they move outside of the atmosphere at will with no problems

and they can sense when you notice them and they react to it

those of you who don't want to believe because you purposely skeptical are just ignorant

When did you see a UFO(s)?

Was it on more than one occasion?

Can you share some details please?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've seen 4 in my lifetime since mid 80's on through the 90's. As a teenager I knew something was not quite right. What have I viewed was without question a craft and not a satellite as there is no record of any during that time. During the Space Shuttle program around 1986-87 summer time I was viewing a large harvest Moon much closer to Earth at the time about 3-4 days out from being full Moon. Along the upper left quadrant of the Moon I was following the shadowed terminator line with my 8 inch refraction telescope. I saw a silver disc classic ufo come in from the right side lighted-side of the Moon and into view. It had 3 tier stages like a wedding cake and the center had a indented dome and antenna in the center. It's color was that of tarnished silver with the sun glinting off it. I tracked it with the telescope as it curved out and around back behind the Moon. I was viewing with about 400mm power with a x2 lens. There was no other sighting after that and it never came back around after a couple hours looking in same area. I thought it might have been Apollo related, but nothing fits. Someone must of tossed a large hubcap out there cause that's what it looked like a classic Billy Meiers, or Mcminnville, OR ufo. I talk about my other sightings a lot here. There is just so much info that I could literally write a book. Close encounter sightings the whole bit. I am telling you folks this s*** is real! They been here a long time. I used to do security at night and i'm up all hours of the night outside a lot.

My fourth sighting I can confirm the phoenix lights, because that damn thing flew over my head and area Eugene/Springfield Oregon valley from off the West coast heading that direction. It was a obtuse shaped triangle and from my view under it the wings from tip to tip seemed to go from horizon to horizon! If there was an evasion I could imaging 10's of thousands of troops and equipment pouring out of this thing. No kidding It was that massive! It's scale was like as big as a craft in the movie Independence day. I am serious. Not a sound and moving slowly. How anything that massive can sit in the sky without falling out of the sky is using some kind of high tech stuff. There is no way our government could hide this craft it's so big, other than in space behind the moon maybe. Forget about Area 51 it's as big as Groom lake itself. You tell me who's it is if it ain't ET. ??

edit on 9-10-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I saw a UFO 11 years ago, one of them stood, I've seen others maybe a dozen times

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join