It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Species Sophistication Evolved Into Golden Ratio in Human Skulls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It amounts to misunderstanding Plato to believe that he asserted the Universe was shaped like a dodecahedron. In fact, there has been so much misinterpretation of his cosmology that a correction is in order here:
according to his Timaeus, the four Platonic solids tetrahedron, octahedron, cube & icosahedron were the shapes of the particles whose mixing in various proportions created all physical substances. That is the reason they were called the particles of the four basic Elements (note the capital "E"). The dodecahedron, being the Platonic solid that most resembled the sphere, was regarded as representing the celestrial sphere. It was Aristotle, however, who first associated this with a fifth Element, Aether, as the source of the first four Elements.

The first four Platonic solids have been shown to embody the root structure of E8xE8, one of the two symmetry groups that physicists Michael Green and Gary Schwarz found in 1984 described heterotic superstring forces that are free of quantum anomalies. The dodecahedron has been shown to be isomorphic in its geometry to the recently-discovered Kabbalistic Tree of Life map of all levels of reality. The first four Platonic solids therefore are the 3-dimensional representation of the 480 roots of E8xE8, the symmetry group that describes anomaly-free interactions of heterotic superstrings as string-like oscillations in the 6-d Calabi-Yau subspace of the 10-d space-time continuum. The dodecahedron maps all levels of reality, including the space-time continuum. This can be proved rigorously by making use of a recently discovered 2-d (polygonal) representation of the 3-d Tree of Life. It has been found to encode all possible replications of the latter that map all possible levels of consciousness, each Tree mapping one level. What you do is to exploit the one-to-one isomorphism between irreducible bits of geometrical information in the dodecahedron as the apotheosis of the convex, regular polyhedra and the corresponding bits of information needed to construct the representation of all hyper-dimensional levels of reality. It is too technical to describe further here.

The implication of this is that the ancient belief that the five Platonic solids embodied the physics of matter (physical universe) and the celestial sphere symbolising the spiritual cosmos (superphysical universe) was essentially correct, although not as Plato formulated it in his cosmological treatise. The new mathematical discoveries have confirmed this.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
SIGH!
Sadly, a lack of flags reflect a lack of cerebral inquisitiveness
among this population.
Perhaps adding to the title “Trump, marijuana, and Freemasons” will attract more attention.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I believe his argument is that the crocodile and the coelacanth are ancient creatures and that in that vast time period with Earth's environment changing so drastically over that period of time that it's baffling these species haven't changed a bit.

In that case, he's wrong. They have changed. And there are different species of each.

Lots of crocodiles

Now only two coelocanth species exist. There used to be more. Most went extinct.

At one time coelacanths were a large group comprising about 90 valid species that were distributed worldwide in both marine and freshwaters. Today, there are two known living species.

ocean.si.edu...

edit on 10/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
SIGH!
among this population.
Perhaps adding to the title “Trump, marijuana, and Freemasons” will attract more attention.

14 flags for this is pretty good.

Anything about math, especially the more bewildering aspects like Phi, requires a lot of brainpower to contemplate.

Most ppl will avoid any math topic and tune it out immediately.

So I'm happy to see we still have a dozen + thinkers around these parts still.

Phi is a really deep topic and it took me years of study, questions and digging for clues to even begin to "get it". And I still am completely mystified by it.

I truly believe we Humans don't have a clue about all this and the next 500 years will bring some of the biggest discoveries of our entire history - especially relating to fundamental mathematics like the Golden Ratio.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
SIGH!
among this population.

Days pass and I still have no clue how/why about this new discovery. So baffling.

I've been working all week and will all this week but I'll try to clear my mind and allow any insights to come but I'm not very optimistic. This is one of the ultimate mysteries and is so far out of our common thinking....

Hmm I dunno I'm tired. I hope lots of ppl will help figure this out. It'll take tons of creativity and work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join