It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the gov. should come clean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The government should come clean about everything that that has to do with ufos and aliens before another roswel happens. There is sevral resons why the government should come out with the news right now instead of waiting

1) the longer they wait another another ufo crash will happen but this time a person will will be smart enough to get some phots or some wrekage

2) when somthing BIG happends then the government will have to come clean and look like lairs(even tho they do already).

3) we already know of tons of documents that the govermnent once withheld and now are out so they a real

4) creat a friendship with our space friends

5)explain alot of things

6) I want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I also believe that if they came clean it would make the American people trust the Government a little more or at least forgive them. It all depends on how they choose to disclose the information. I agree - the time is now.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Most governments have a hard time coming clean on day to day human matters, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any news on non-human antimatters.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good point. But if everyone in the UFO community did their part by calling congressman and senators it would help. All the little things add up to help the greater cause. So if you want disclosure, stop whining and do something about it!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Those are interesting ideas. I wish they would come clean too even if some of it is bad.

I think there several threads on this subject that have already been have started.

Here are some links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
While they should come clean....the public would still probably go into chaos if they found out the government had been hiding this from them for all these years.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
While they should come clean....the public would still probably go into chaos if they found out the government had been hiding this from them for all these years.

I believe the world would go in complete chaos only for a while mainly in the religous comunity. After people get used to the idea then the poeple would come to realize that it was always there.

p.s thank you for ur replys!!!
fire!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Problem is..

For the Religious buffs, they believe that god died for our sins here on earth.. so if there are other beings from other planets, did he go and die for their sins too? That is one of the biggest reasons that the Govt. could be denying their existence in my opinion.
M@

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The reason why govt tells the truth about the aliens cuz planet earth and the draco\greys are in a state of cold war for 79 years.
more info can be found by seeing the larcerta story

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
BS... Another crash could happen right on the White House lawn and even I could come up with a way to convincingly cover it up, so I'm sure they can.

I've even detailed how such a coverup would effectively work on some of those threads mentioned above...

While I agree they need to come clean, I also believe it should be gradual...but faster than the current pace of it...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound like a nut here... but let's say the government did come clean on all things UFO-releated...

would there be any way for us the truely know if it is the truth or if it's just another smoke screen to keep us in the dark?

I too want to know what the government knows or doesn't know about UFOs, but i really doubt any of this data will ever fully be made public.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
As pointed out, this has been done. Feel free to add to the threads above.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join