It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audits of the last 2 Ukraine prosecutors!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Also wait for evidence that Democrat operatives helped coordinate the "Vote" in Crimea that allowed Russia to annex !!

😎

Are you saying that it wasny Trump working with Russia?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
thehill.com...

So now that the Ukraine is doing audits of its last TWO prosecutors can we all just wait and see what happens?

The Dems are saying Biden did nothing wrong, but are also saying impeach Trump without looking at the facts.

The Republican's are saying, let's look at Ukraine and all of the business dealings the Democrats have over there. Except for Mitt Romney and a select few other Republicans who also are going to be looked at because of their business dealings in the Ukraine.

Is anyone here against looking into the filthy political money laundering going on in the Ukraine or should we just impeach Trump and forget about the entire "matter"?

Lolz🤪

Not at all, investigate the lot of them if there is good cause...investigate being the byword, as opposed to a belief system that has no legs.
Seems to me like you would prefer neither side to deal, 'with the facts'.
As for Trump, he is clearly doing his best to impeach himself, without much in the way of 'fact's being needed since he seems to disrespect any law, that he doesn't agree with....remember, he's the guy that said he could, " shoot someone and get away with it"

He's boring, nasty and not inspirational, since everything he says is coloured with pure lies.
Do you want to bring up your kids with the impression that Trump is someone to look up to?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

thehill.com...

So now that the Ukraine is doing audits of its last TWO prosecutors can we all just wait and see what happens?

The Dems are saying Biden did nothing wrong, but are also saying impeach Trump without looking at the facts.

The Republican's are saying, let's look at Ukraine and all of the business dealings the Democrats have over there. Except for Mitt Romney and a select few other Republicans who also are going to be looked at because of their business dealings in the Ukraine.

Lolz🤪

Trump was asking the Ukraine for help in the investigation that Barr and Durham are doing about 2016 election meddling... something I'm sure the Democrats will welcome.

Probably asked Australia and Italy as well.

Biden was a side note.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Scepticaldem

This whole Trump hunt is simply quid pro quo for the republican hunt of Bill back in the day, the parallels are so clear.

It won't end, they are like rabid dogs, as were the republicans back in the day.

You all secretly know this, I hope someone breaks the cycle, because everything is broken now.

Come on, ever since Reagan went downhill with Alzheimer's , Bush Sr. (Ex-CIA) had their opportunity to take full control again. Thus, bush Sr.,B. Clinton, bush jr., Obama, all stepped in to continue the agenda. Hillary couldn't lose! Thus Trump arrived and like Reagan messed up the agenda. Trump is not losing his mind, he is angry and rightfully so.

Around the world the dominoes are falling, many are wanting to stop the elitist and corruption agenda. Governments are being caught off guard as their plans are being compromised by unexpected leaders winning elections by the people.

Corruption is not bipartisan...it is elitism and we ALL can agree that they needed to be rooted out and removed. If Trump goes down for some innocuous misdemeanor or crime then so be it! Just as long as the rest of the swamp worldwide is removed too.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

thehill.com...

Is anyone here against looking into the filthy political money laundering going on in the Ukraine or should we just impeach Trump and forget about the entire "matter"?

Lolz🤪

Not at all, investigate the lot of them if there is good cause...investigate being the byword, as opposed to a belief system that has no legs.
Seems to me like you would prefer neither side to deal, 'with the facts'.
As for Trump, he is clearly doing his best to impeach himself, without much in the way of 'fact's being needed since he seems to disrespect any law, that he doesn't agree with....remember, he's the guy that said he could, " shoot someone and get away with it"

He's boring, nasty and not inspirational, since everything he says is coloured with pure lies.
Do you want to bring up your kids with the impression that Trump is someone to look up to?

You lost me with Trump trying to impeach himself. He is getting after corruption and that is why we voted for him. Glad he is finally making it happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You speak the truth. I'm curious how the media will spin the indictments when they start coming down.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You lost me with Trump trying to impeach himself. He is getting after corruption and that is why we voted for him. Glad he is finally making it happen.

He, trump, just admitted to it again, rick perry told him to do it, apparently.
Talking of corruption, moscow mitch just told a fundraiser he won't impeach even if found guilty, again.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

bleed it out

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
[Seems to me you would prefer neither side to deal, 'with the facts'.

Since you mention corruption, here's one of several definitions,
'cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.'...how close is that to both your mentions?

So, how do you rate Trump in that regard...IMHO, he is himself corrupt, well, I know/knew that anyway..if you didn't know, you just don't want to know, or have a certain blindness that is common in people with an adoration complex,just because they say things you want to hear for whatever reason?

Do you think that Trump cares about corruption, or you? spend the rest of your night having a look at this, then counter back at me, with something that has real substance.

People need to know, and I will post this as much as I can to explode this Trump myth of caring.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It should be against the law to use any mainstream media or internet partisan site to cite information. The Daily Beast, The Daily Kos (one of THE most radical Left organizations), The Hill, so many unreliable and highly partisan websites and some people here keep quoting them as God's truth when the truth is usually something far from their statements.

Come on, can't some of you use factual information instead of garbage from one side or the other? Or is it that you don't want to read information that doesn't go with your views and opinions? You know what that is, don't you? Yes, you know who you are.

Others here, thankfully, know how to think for themselves and search for the facts. I'm not going to name anyone on either side, the ones that complain or try to say I'm wrong will be the ones guilty of what I said. Yeah, it's really that easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join