It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audits of the last 2 Ukraine prosecutors!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thehill.com...

So now that the Ukraine is doing audits of its last TWO prosecutors can we all just wait and see what happens?

The Dems are saying Biden did nothing wrong, but are also saying impeach Trump without looking at the facts.

The Republican's are saying, let's look at Ukraine and all of the business dealings the Democrats have over there. Except for Mitt Romney and a select few other Republicans who also are going to be looked at because of their business dealings in the Ukraine.

Is anyone here against looking into the filthy political money laundering going on in the Ukraine or should we just impeach Trump and forget about the entire "matter"?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Is anyone here against looking into the filthy political money laundering going on in the Ukraine or should we just impeach Trump and forget about the entire "matter"?

I'm not against it at all. But like I've said before, if it's just about corruption to you guys and nothing else, then surely you won't mind if we investigate the President first. It's only logical that the President be investigated before someone who's running as a candidate for President.

We can get to people like Biden after we get to the current people in power. If it's purely about rooting out corruption I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

I think an investigation is needed and whomever is dirty needs to be charged. Even if they aren't on the opposing side. Whomever. It's time to find a way to clean up corruption and find out why almost every politician is a millionaire.

link   
I say lance the festering wound and let it show all the ugly pus no matter which side of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

agreed, all this urgency seems more to cover up being caught profiting.

Trump wasnt/isnt in the club...the whole house of cards could fall with him in the power seat...hence impeachgate.

Look at all the scumbags on both sides of the aisle involved in the Ukraine: Romney, Pelosi, Biden, Clinton etc...

Does anyone actually believe Ukraine is unique in its capacity for corruption?

I wonder who is getting rich in congress from: Libya, Iraq, Afgahnistan, Somalia etc...

They arent waiting for the Ukraine to investigate, because the whole enchilada is at stake.

We dummies, being played by the dialectic are the only ones being being lead around by our "feels."
edit on 5-10-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'm not against it at all. But like I've said before, if it's just about corruption to you guys and nothing else, then surely you won't mind if we investigate the President first. It's only logical that the President be investigated before someone who's running as a candidate for President.

We can get to people like Biden after we get to the current people in power. If it's purely about rooting out corruption I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

I 100% agree! So let's do a 3 year investigation into Trump and his dealings with Russia!

But your rebuttal is let's look at what Trump has done in the Ukraine right? I'm all for it! As far as I can tell he asked their leader to look into American corruption and pay to play. If it is found out that Trump made the Ukraine pay one of his kids $50,000 a month I want that looked at too!

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The problem with that is Trump has already been investigated for umpteen things for three years now and no end in sight.

And not one conviction.

So it's time now to investigate those people and parties who are on the other side of the fence for a change.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with THAT.
edit on 5-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have to agree,

How many times at bat do the left get? ⚾🤡⚾🤥

how many Strozks do they get????? 😈💩😈💩😈💩😈

Give the Republicans a level playing field

Take the vote. Cowards.

Lets do this in order of the crimes date of execution, wouldn't want the statue of limitations to impede later
edit on 5-10-2019 by thedigirati because: timing is everything

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This whole Trump hunt is simply quid pro quo for the republican hunt of Bill back in the day, the parallels are so clear.

It won't end, they are like rabid dogs, as were the republicans back in the day.

You all secretly know this, I hope someone breaks the cycle, because everything is broken now.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wait till they uncover the facts about how the Obama Administration helped Russia grab the Crimea !!

😎

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm not against it at all. But like I've said before, if it's just about corruption to you guys and nothing else, then surely you won't mind if we investigate the President first.

Investigate Trump first. Think about that statement for a second. Trump has been under an investigation of some kind or another since before he was elected. That doesn't seem to give you pause? Let's investigate Biden, it's his turn now. Lets find out as much information as possible on both sides. Then we can all make a better decision.

We can get to people like Biden after we get to the current people in power.

You mean the man running for President? My good man who do you think has power in the DNC? The very same one's that admitted in court that your vote means nothing to them. Bernie who? They tell you who you will support. Trump supporters chose Trump. The RNC didn't get to decide for us, although they tried. He was chosen to expose government corruption. Do that and we can end the divisiveness of this nation for the betterment of everyone. Why would you want to wait?

If it's purely about rooting out corruption I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

We have come to the same conclusion.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wait till they uncover the facts about how the Obama Administration helped Russia grab the Crimea !!

😎

Debunked here.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

😎

Debunked here.

Worse than Obama telling Putin to just cut it out eh 😃 🤓 😃

edit on Oct-05-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🐇 🍌

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

😎

Debunked here.

Far from debunked here bro!

Reread the garbage leftist article and do some more research please

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

😎

Debunked here.

Arguing the fact that Obama was incompetent when dealing with Russia throughout his term, while factually correct, is not a viable defense against his alleged corruption.
SMH
edit on 10 5 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You are so cute. I cannot wait to see you moan and wail when some of your peeps are shown as what they are and spend as much time as possible in jail.

I am sure you will give to some cause to "free them".

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If Biden inserted himself into the turmoil after the Russian invasion to help Hunter enrich himself . That would make him a war profiteer .

edit on 5-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Investigate Trump? There's a novel Idea. Why didn't anyone think of that before?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Also wait for evidence that Democrat operatives helped coordinate the "Vote" in Crimea that allowed Russia to annex !!

😎

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The only problem I have with the President first scenario is that President Trump was to be awarding Ukraine with half a billion dollars for alleged military aid. Does it not make sense to mention to the new Ukrainian President that past corruption was problematic and remains a cause of concern especially since previous Ukrainian administrations allowed corruption as if it were a normal part of how their government operated.

While there may be no illegal activity on behalf of the former Vice President and his son Hunter, there is no reason to not look into both. Mr. Biden still does not get it, and that really concerns me. His son, was working for a foriegn company with strong government ties as a public utility and was paid an enormous salary, Hunter was a board member and had no previous experience to offer. Board members are not normally compensated with cash, sometimes they are offered stock options, but other than the CEO, Financial Officers, those actually involved in the day to operations of a company they are honorary and have expenses reimbursed but not regular and exorbitant salaries.

Mr. Biden doesnt understand how the appearance of his son working for a company operated in a country he is involved in negotiating Congressional appropriations for is not a problem in an ethical way, President Obama did and appeared to address the issue. I get it, it's his kid but the man has a substance abuse issue, every job he has held has been affiliated with his Father, those companies donated heavily to his campaign, they hired his son, and then continued to lobby Senator Biden who was in the position of granting those request.

Every single job Hunter has held has been with entities associated with lobbying for Congressional appropriations while Mr. Biden worked on the various committees responsible for handing out the cash. And the former VP does not see the problem. That's because it's just typical DC business when it should not be. He is not alone, from insider trading to the special District projects they always insert in Bill's at the last minute all of them are guilty.

By his own admission he pressured Ukraine into firing this prosecutor who just happened to be investigating the company his son worked for. They say EU leaders wanted him fired, ask why. There was millions in loans from the IMF provided Ukraine during the previous administration and there are legitimate questions of where that money went. It's not unheard of for the EU to be heavily involved in the IMF and this prosecutor could have been looking into it, so yes those EU leaders would want him gone for their own reasons.

Trump should not have involved himself the way he did but he didnt threaten to withhold the funds nor did he actually stop the appropriation. I applaud the President for inserting himself as the authority figure responsible for half a billion dollars and letting this new guy know we are watching. It's certainly not an impeachable offense and the Democrats know it, it's a television circus and is pointless just as when President Clinton was impeached.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join