It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of American Culture and the Joker Movie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome
+1

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Was an awesome movie if you are a sane person and watched it because you are a batman fan and understand its all from comic books.

I'm more concerned about the violence displayed against a certain real life person that a certain group really don't care about.

That's how upside down and twisted they are.

Movie based on comics and fantasy = danger

Show pictures and talk about beheading or hanging a real person = normal and encouraged

You people are crazy.

it really isn't comics and fantasy though, there was not a single batman reference in the whole story except for name dropping the wayne family. there is no dark knight mythology in the film at all. even Phoenix wasn't named by his villain moniker. maybe you could humor me and share one supernatural thing that happened in the movie. I know what the answer is though, it was all about some traumatic guy who was crazy enough to commit murder on national television. because that hasnt happened before in world history at all. an anarchist who decided to publicize his insanity because of a bad childhood and not getting enough attention from the ladies. anyone who had actually read the comics already knows that this is a very sad, sick, out of sorts kind of Joker. I miss Cesar Romero.
edit on 2-11-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join