It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem of gender.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

All corporate media is part of the continuing program to divide the population.

The "trans movement" is just one of many elements used in that effort.

As long as an individual harms none, they can do and be what they wish.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
They removed the passages on slavery being wrong, and twisted the rest to make it appear they approved of it, that was common at the time, with many other issues, as well.

The Bible speaks about love, and freedom, repeatedly, which directly conflicts with any passage supposedly in support of slavery. This shows that the Bible was edited afterwards, and twisted around to look like it was approved of, but they did not think of removing any, and all, of the conflicting evidence. Oops.

Everything you said is demonstrably wrong. Oops indeed.

Law originally set in the OT.

Lev:25:44-46:

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life

And reinforced in the NT.

1 Peter 2:18-20

Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God.

Those are just a couple small samples, there is much more.

You really claim that those passages were edited in after the fact? By who and when? So the earliest Christians and Jews both decided to misrepresent themselves when constructing their own holy books to make what they believe and hold dear look bad? Why? If they would do that why would you trust anything else the bible has to say? Do you have evidence of this editing from the oldest hard copies of the texts or is this speculation? The bible isn't one book, it's dozens from dozens of time periods and authors and should be treated as such.
edit on 11 2 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: M5xaz

I have shown two instances in which experts in the respective matters of your claims directly contradict you.

The only evidence you have offered in rebuttal to those experts is your own opinion (again.)

Anyone interested in the truth can determine it on their own.

Best.

Because it seems that what is self evident to anyone is seemingly not to you . Like asking me to prove the sky is blue or the earth is round. But OK

1. Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry: Transgender Movement ‘Collaborating With Madness’
Johns Hopkins Hospital previously provided sex reassignment surgeries in the early 1970s, per CNS News. “But after Dr. McHugh – psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975-2001 — and his colleagues studied the issue further, they concluded ‘that Hopkins was fundamentally cooperating with a mental illness.’” The hospital eventually stopped providing the surgery.
www.dailywire.com...
“We psychiatrists, I thought, would do better to concentrate on trying to fix their minds and not their genitalia,” said McHugh.

Such behaviors do not cease post-op:

For the post-surgery transgender men, data collected by one of McHugh’s colleagues showed that most of the patients did not regret the genitalia change “ in every other respect, they were little changed in their psychological condition,” said Dr. McHugh. “They had the same problems with relationships, work, and emotions as before.”

“But they were no better in their psychological integration or any easier to live with.”

Let me translate for you. The operation changes nothing - the problem is in them.

Pro tips:
XY Male
XX Female
Gender is NOT fluid, despite what some mentally ill activists may falsely claim

2. In the DSM iV, it was clearly labeled a disorder. The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used by the DSM until it was renamed gender dysphoria in 2013 with the release of the DSM-5. The diagnosis was renamed to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder. E.G like voting for cancer not being a disease to avoid hurt "feelings"
Simply insane

At the end of the day, as I stated before, I really do not care if they identify as women, sheep, goats, or garbage truck It's their life. What is highly objectionable is when these mental patients demand that others participate in their madness, and now under color of law - Both absurd and insane.

If YOU choose to play along - go for it - enjoy.

Most of society resists for reasons and consequences that should be evident to you such as that trannies will dominate women sports and push out all natural-born women.

Others are now demanding to be admitted to women's shelters and react violently when refused- another clear sign of mental illness
globalnews.ca...
vancouversun.com...
...totalitarian opposition to free speech.
Everyone MUST agree with them

...or biologically male trannies getting CERVICAL CANCER TESTS - A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND LIMITED MEDICAL DOLLARS ONLY TO SATISFY CLEAR MENTAL DELUSION
www.thesun.co.uk...

This takes away resources from women that are truly ill with cancer and wasting time for basket cases that act out- shocking you can't see this

I will leave you with a cautionary tale:
www.youtube.com...

( or should be...)

Enjoy.

Peace.

edit on 2-11-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All I'm going to add here is that the esteemed Dr. Paul McHugh has been widely debunked as a reliable source and has even been discredited by his own colleagues.

Hopkins faculty disavow 'troubling' report on gender and sexuality

McHugh Exposed

Beware Bogus Theories of Sexual Orientation

Of Politics, Science, and Gender Identity

Johns Hopkins gender clinic reopened in 2017. (Emphasized because you like bold text so much) Don't bother citing The American College of Pediatricians or Dr. Michelle Cretella either.

No further comments at this time. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

None of that has to do with the false claim you made regarding chromosomal variation.

ETA: what Kalamitous said.

edit on 2-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

None of that has to do with the false claim you made regarding chromosomal variation.

ETA: what Kalamitous said.

I made no false claim. I did include citations.

Reading comprehension issues on your part

Per my above example, trannies getting cervical cancer exams are a clear waste of time and money . Clearly you disagree

Common-sense is clearly not so common - a foreign concept to you
edit on 2-11-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I hope you see the improbability of the Bible been anything more than a pile of Manmade propaganda and control.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Your claim that is false is that there are only two combinations of chromosomes that determine sex.

That is false, and I demonstrated that with a respected source.

You "included citations" for different claims, and those sources are false as Kalamitous demonstrated.

Your posts are laden with blatant fallacies, and frankly, having corrected your dishonesty, I'm done with you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join