It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpeace launched Join the School Strike for Climate and Greta Thunberg took the Bait

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So why it it that this child of prodigy is behind the "The School Strike for Climate". She wasnt, Greenpeace is.

Some things are worth breaking the rules for. In towns and cities all over the world, millions of students are marching for their future and demanding immediate action to address the global climate crisis. Now the youth have called on the rest of us to join them! There are thousands of events. Are you in?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Why didnt you just add this to your other thread? Christ, my thread gets banned cuz it said penis, and here we have minimum content.

Not even a link.
edit on 5-10-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This little girl seems to have gotten you all triggly.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh Greenpeace - the great climate activists who sail around in a diesel burning combustion engined ship.

She's in the right organization then.

Their all hypocrates with no idea.
edit on 5-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Agree with all you said. Its because I never posted it and I was still writing. Somehow it got posted as my PC and their screens are being messed with. You can obviously see that there isn't much here as I was going to go into the UN Conference on Climate Change, etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hay how about doing me a favor. Can you delete this entire thread as it was never written completely. I didn't post it and my ties and interaction to Greenpeace go back decades.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You need to admit it, the girl is annoying. That's why Democrats and liberals use her.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Triggly. No not really. I like that word though. Up and at 'em and running around the block? Wife is still asleep and I have some time to kill before staring the day.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Hay how about doing me a favor. Can you delete this entire thread as it was never written completely. I didn't post it and my ties and interaction to Greenpeace go back decades.

Sure, let me head down to the basement here in Langley and I'll unplug the server.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
You need to admit it, the girl is annoying. That's why Democrats and liberals use her.

I find pretty much everyone annoying when it comes to politics.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She's a great little actress though.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This whole thing seems like an endgame..

All this green politics..

I wonder what they will force upon us..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

A teenager who doesn't pay taxes protesting for more taxes and regulations will have a tendency to do that to people.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

A teenager who doesn't pay taxes protesting for more taxes and regulations will have a tendency to do that to people.

That's because they're roughly the same level when it comes to mental capacity, some of us just ignore this and continue doing adult stuff the rest of the day.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Certainly you realize there are adults behind that girl using her to condition other adults to unknowingly give up their freedoms? You dont think any of this will have real world consequences?
edit on 10/5/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Certainly you realize there are adults behind that girl using her to condition other adults to unknowingly give up their freedoms? You dont think any of this will have real world consequences?

What does that have to do with how loopy she is making everyone? It's even funnier to watch the meltdown on the right than it is to listen to her righteous indignation.

Someone post that meme of Jackie Chan's head exploding please...

edit on 5-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

She's just whats hot right now because someone placed her there, whether she was there or not these "discussions" would be happening.

I agree the messenger doesn't really matter, but people are taking offense to questioning the same things they have always questioned due to children being placed as the figureheads. Its a dirty trick to get emotional people to act irrationally which could have dire longterm consequences.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Its a dirty trick to get emotional people to act irrationally which could have dire longterm consequences.

Personally I think someone is pretty effing stupid to get riled up by some child.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes, but equally so to appease for that reason which is also a potential.

Our consumer society is bulit on irrationality. People often confuse emotion so keeping them on the brink at any given time makes for easier sells, it just may be the competition, however the money still moves which keeps the bubble alive.

What is being talked about will inevtiably pop that bubble which I wouldnt technically disagree with other than I fear where the newfound power (which is "semi"-spread out currently) would funnel to. I also think people should know the reality of it vs the fairy tale which is being sold.
edit on 10/5/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The people who agree with her already had their minds made up, I find the ones getting triggered to be much funnier at the moment. Their outrage is delicious, I want to lick their salty, triggered tears from their cheeks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join