It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines (Reserves) Ordered To Active Duty ISO Defense Support Of Civil Authorities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Mobilization- Report to your home station and wait to be activated.
Activated- Report to your home station and get placed on Active Duty, and wait to Deploy.

The two are basically the same thing, hurry up and wait at your home station. The difference is that with one, you're already considered being on Active Duty.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

...And Do Not Forget to Preserve , Protect , and Defend the Constitution Of The United States Of America or Forever Embrace your Guilt ...........

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Mobilization- Report to your home station and wait to be activated.
Activated- Report to your home station and get placed on Active Duty, and wait to Deploy.

Wouldn't it be more correctly to define the last one as?:

Mobilization- Report to home station and wait to be activated.
Activated-Report to your home stations, you are in active duty and ready for deploy.

In one you wait to be activated, on the last one you are activated but waiting for deploy in U.S. soil.

The two are basically the same thing, hurry up and wait at your home station. The difference is that with one, you're already considered being on Active Duty.

We also have to remember that these are orders for U.S.M.C. to be deployed, when given the order, in U.S. soil for various reasons, including unrest.

This is not a light matter.

edit on 5-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

National Guard and Reserve units get activated and flown around the world all the time. Activated means just what I said, you're on Active Duty, and waiting to deploy to anywhere in the world as required by the mission.

And you think this plan hasn't been around for a long time already? This MARADMIN is exactly the same as 300/14, which also called for Marine reserve units to deploy in the US, including for unrest. It's been on the books for years, with minor wording changes.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

National Guard and Reserve units get activated and flown around the world all the time. Activated means just what I said, you're on Active Duty, and waiting to deploy to anywhere in the world as required by the mission.

And you think this plan hasn't been around for a long time already? This MARADMIN is exactly the same as 300/14, which also called for Marine reserve units to deploy in the US, including for unrest. It's been on the books for years, with minor wording changes.

What are the"minor wording changes?"
And what do the "minor wording changes" mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Read my other posts. It went from "Go to the base and wait to go on active duty and deploy" to "Go to the base, and be on active duty and wait to deploy". They changed it from "Mobilize" in 300/14 to "Activate" in 550/19. Changes like that happen all the time.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I don’t need to google anything to explain why your OP is wrong.

Which is why I didn’t.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If anything was really going down... The Devil Dogs are for the pres. He has USMC red phone at the ready for his personal use. If anybody was going to be arrested it would not be the one who is charge of and loved by the Marines.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ratpunk

The Corps isn’t a political hive mind. Plenty of Marines disliked Bush. Plenty of Marines liked Obama. I’m certain plenty of them dislike Trump.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All USMC on Hot Stand-By

In this 4 min news piece from Headlines with a Voice, the Marine Corp is being mobilized around Washington DC. Parts of the National Security Council have been cut out of the loop.

Trump Activates US Marine Corps to Stop Foreign Backed Coup

This 1 hour Infowars report goes into this subject further. Talks about some of the corruption in the background, globalist agenda. Should congress act illegally against Trump, the plan is to protect the white house and round up the trouble makers. CIA Director has threatened to stab Trump in the back.

Democrats and Neoconservatives both selling out the county for the globalists. Indictments for McCabe and others are there. Two weeks until the Inspect General report comes out. Lots of power struggles going on, pressure getting put on republicans. William Barr in the middle of it. Plans to impeach, take over the military and stop any legal proceedings against the deep state.

Has been UN Troops living in FEMA camps in the northern states. Military tribunals are a possibility for corrupt legal proceedings.

If Trump falls, I don't know... It won't stop there.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

So some of the same people that claimed Iran was in imminent danger of being attacked with a "missing" nuclear weapon from Minot, then changed it to Charleston, then changed it to nuclear weapons being removed from Dyess and trucked in box trucks to South Carolina, then were set of underwater in a feat of last minute heroism by a group of generals are now claiming UN troops are waiting in FEMA camps, and there's a coup underway. But this time they pinky swear it's really happening so we should believe them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I don’t need to google anything to explain why your OP is wrong.

Which is why I didn’t.

You're just covering up!

I read those orders as, 'Marines ordered: shoot to kill people in the face'.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well the YouTube video has a really trusted anonymous source, coupled with knowing things they’re not at liberty to discuss.

Slam. Dunk.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh in THAT case everyone grab your guns!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It’s true. All my buddies at “the Marine Reserve” called me and said all the reserve units are showing up there cocked locked and ready to rock.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Navy Intel: POTUS Activates Marines Directive 550/19: The Storm

This report by Daniel Lee outlines some of the rules of engagement. Maintain civil order. Take orders from POTUS. George Soros and Andrew McCabe have been arrested and working with ongoing investigations. Lot of tension building over the next few weeks with IG FISA Report. This could take a while.

Daniel also provides some recommendations for journalist.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It’s true. All my buddies at “the Marine Reserve” called me and said all the reserve units are showing up there cocked locked and ready to rock.

Well, me and the boys at Coronado plan on HALO'ing in to the fracas, we're gonna give these traitors Hell Month, forget about just one week.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, me and the boys at Coronado plan on HALO'ing in to the fracas, we're gonna give these traitors Hell Month, forget about just one week.

I have a Masonic temple near my place that I'm rallying for some of the planning. We were called in by the COMMARCOM last night. The masons are for real yall!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

33rd Degree blackbelts for the win.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Too bad 550/19 doesn't say anything about them being activated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join