It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Bloodworth

Because they look ridiculously speaking bad about the u.s. when they are the leaders in recycling.

No, Germany has the best recycling rate in the world. Followed by Austria, South Korea, Wales and Switzerland.

But America is no slouch,

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Your aware that Greenpeace is behind all of this and shes the daughter of a wealthy one percent family.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

MAGA

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Why so disingenuous?

Facts whose facts? So we as a planet allow over 1,000,000 acres of forest to be removed and expect that nothing happens to CO2. You need to do some more digging.

The trees are already here on earth and are growing and sinking in the CO2 and others are removing them so overnight we are increasing CO2. That's overnight. It could be stopped also. So your OK with that and go after the planes, trains and automobiles that's the agenda shes pushing.

That's really strange.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Facts whose facts? So we as a planet allow over 1,000,000 acres of forest to be removed and expect that nothing happens to CO2. You need to do some more digging.

I told you the facts and will again. The oceans are the lungs of the earth. It has an effect but small in comparison to the amount in the oceans. Some 50 to 80 percent of CO 2 cumulative emissions reside in the oceans. The trees play but a minor role.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You should have seen what happend to eco systems during the ice age or during the times of continental drift and collision. A lot of it is a natural process But if the u.s. spends all its money going green , they will some how bring the rest of the world up to speed.

Everyone is aware we have cycles but why bring it up?

You are not providing any evidence that it is linked to the modern day rise in CO2. I would guess the reason being because you cannot provide evidence that this is the case. It is simply based on your imagination which provides no value is doing better on dealing with greehouse gases.

Personally I would rather stick to the science. But each for their own.

Lets not forget the US could have been a world leader in green tech. Instead China is taking that role and leaving the US sitting.

2016 it became the largest shareholder in a new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank which, along with the BRICS-established New Development Bank, invests heavily in green energy. The two institutions are seen as potential competitors to the IMF and the World Bank.

theconversation.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But if the facts you THINK are facts end up lies, as we do now know, you should adapt your theories too.

Yes stick to the facts. We are living through a mass exction. Why dont you go and look up what species loss has occured in your country in the last thirty years.

Thats the facts glaring right at you.

What do you think we should do about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

China is about $$. They will continue to use coal factories if other options affect their bottom line.

Ya, the U.S. burns a helluva lot of coal as well, recycling is great, but it has nothing to do with mining or burning coal.

We are lucky enough to have hydro electric power where I live.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The message is uncomfortable, it suggest people have to change, and the changes might affect their care not lifestyle, and investments.

Any message that might diminish the infinite growth of our economy is a discomfort.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I told you the facts and will again. The oceans are the lungs of the earth. It has an effect but small in comparison to the amount in the oceans. Some 50 to 80 percent of CO 2 cumulative emissions reside in the oceans. The trees play but a minor role.

And yet we are poisoning our oceans with plastic. Half the oxygon we breathe is produced by our oceans, but the rate plastic is going into our oceans, by 2050, the pladtic in the oceans could outweigh the all living things in the ocean.

So yes, it's a huge problem!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Instead China is taking that role and leaving the US sitting.

So have you ever been to China? I have. How about India as you can smell it at 35,000 feet before you land. Say hello to Xi Jinping and tell him to go vegan or try the Whole30 diet. Both will reduce inflammation within one week. So your a Chinese psyop?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And yet we are poisoning our oceans with plastic. Half the oxygon we breathe is produced by our oceans, but the rate plastic is going into our oceans, by 2050, the pladtic in the oceans could outweigh the all living things in the ocean.

Exactly right to pick at water pollution. That is our issue, not the CO2, nor the O2 for that matter. O3 (ozone) can be trouble at high levels but you won't see the type of levels of China and India in the western country's these days.

SO2 is one thing we have reduced so much that it could explain the slight move upward in average temperatures some think. I can't agree when they are seeing and calling dangerous the temp changes forecast let alone actually observed. When you take out the Siberian monitors and leave some monitors too close to heat sources, as they have been caught using data that is incorrectly placed, it forces the averages up a bit too.

ETA

In China and India they have particulate matter at very dangerous levels too. That is caused by SO2 gas meeting the gasses of other production and making particles in the atmosphere plus the smoke related pollution. All this from the results of no guidelines in smoke stacks and automobiles so they can compete with the US in production.
SO! we dirty the world and slam the American manufacturing with heavy rules that make OUR air and ecosytem safer than any other large country on Earth.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

“How dare you”...

Sorry but I don't understand. My Bot algorithm doesn't compute as it was Made in China. Good Stuff Cheap!

link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Deforestation and the Drug Cartels

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Ideas? No just reporting out published articles with my take on this web site just like 99% as everyone else does here.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Exactly right to pick at water pollution. That is our issue, not the CO2, nor the O2 for that matter. O3 (ozone) can be trouble at high levels but you won't see the type of levels of China and India in the western country's these days.

SO2 is one thing we have reduced so much that it could explain the slight move upward in average temperatures some think. I can't agree when they are seeing and calling dangerous the temp changes forecast let alone actually observed. When you take out the Siberian monitors and leave some monitors too close to heat sources, as they have been caught using data that is incorrectly placed, it forces the averages up a bit too.

ETA

In China and India they have particulate matter at very dangerous levels too. That is caused by SO2 gas meeting the gasses of other production and making particles in the atmosphere plus the smoke related pollution. All this from the results of no guidelines in smoke stacks and automobiles so they can compete with the US in production.
SO! we dirty the world and slam the American manufacturing with heavy rules that make OUR air and ecosytem safer than any other large country on Earth.

So CO2 emissions from human activity has not increased by over 400% since 1950?

The concentration of CO2 in the air has reached more than 400 parts per million by volume (ppm), compared to about 280ppm in 1750 (around the start of the Industrial Revolution). So, is this data wrong? And if it's not wrong, then how can you say this is not the problem.

You will always get deniers. I mean, there are people who still deny HIV causes AIDS, even though evidence says otherwise. You most prob get deniers in every possible subject sadly

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This thread has been written as an opinion by the writer with influence by articles written in international media by established newspapers as published throughout the world, along with direct quotes by world leaders.

First of all she a disingenuous liar. Scowling at Trump in a photo op and then mocking Putin and then stating to the world that she should be in school. That's a bunch of rubbish as she has been on the celebrity tour for several years now. She has apparently met the Pope, Obama, Theresa May and others. I went to the Swedish online newspaper; Aftonbladet and simply typed her name into the search bar, So over 100 hits pop up for someone who yearns to be in school? And that's just one newspaper. Not only is that a joke it’s a bold faced lie coming direct from her mouth. She also has been at this for several years based on articles as written. Here's the direct link as it will take you to the hits page for her name. Please note that it’s all in Swedish so you have to use Google translate.

Aftonbladet

Since I have in my opinion ascertained that she is a professional actress working for the group that desires to control the world, why is she here? It seems they want to further brainwash the children of the earth which includes adult children with such wild and crazy demands that their ultimate goal is to destroy trade and the global economy and the world. So guess what will that cause. Chaos wars and death. That's the hidden agenda. Apparently, Greta is part of Global population 500,000,000 [that’s 500 million] population as set forth by The Georgia Guide stone’s. You got that because I am not part of that group of 500 million as I won’t be able to make that cut as a result of wealth, accomplishments, genetics, age and my IQ.

So here is one article that quotes a Swedish politician serving as Leader of the Sweden Democrats since 2005, Jimmie Åkesson. He addressed Greta's demands and this is one of his comments;

Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse

Greta Thunberg spent the Easter holiday by traveling around Europe and meeting students who were inspired by her climate strike. She has also met, among others, the Pope in Rome and Theresa May in London.

Jimmie Åkesson

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg also got a boot during Åkesson's summer speech. He has previously expressed dissatisfaction with her school strikes for the climate. Now he jumped at her choice of means of transport to the climate summit in the United States. - You can certainly attract media attention and be honored by sailing a boat to America, but - if you think about - how on earth would trade and the world economy survive such a change? Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse.

I smell that the world on cue is evolving into an orchestrated chaos in the March towards World population 500 million. Trump and Putin are NOT part of it and they are simply screwing up their plans.

So what say you?

She's ugly and a nutjob. A perfect representative for the antagonists.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

It's been reported her in Australia she is nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. (and...has a good chance at winning)

Getting scarier. Shakes head.

Kind regards,

Bally

2019 is when a Noble Peace Prize becomes a participation trophy....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: bally001

It's been reported her in Australia she is nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. (and...has a good chance at winning)

Getting scarier. Shakes head.

Kind regards,

Bally

2019 is when a Noble Peace Prize becomes a participation trophy....

Sounds legit!

Bally

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Greta is the perfect saviour for the herd like generations to follow, been a kid she escapes questioning and harsh criticism, she is basically untouchable.

There is a good clip on YouTube where she is asked a question of the cuff, and she passes it on immediately. A cute little puppet hanging on the strings of the Elite establishment I’m afraid.a reply to: bally001

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join