It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Bloodworth
Well, being the so called leader of the free world..lead by example!

Just because my neighbour lives in a sh#thole, doesn't mean I'm not going to keep my house clean.

The u.s. has an extensive recycling program.
Very harsh penalties and regulations on business.

The continent of Africa not so much, the middle east not so much, China not so much, central America not so much.

If people are serious they should start there

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: purplemer
The message is uncomfortable, it suggest people have to change, and the changes might affect their care not lifestyle, and investments.

Who needs environmental protection anyway, the epa wasn't needed..heavy industry will just police itself!

Right, so you believe that if we don’t stop eating meat then everyone is going to die in 12 years ? You do know the whole 12 years thing is not based on any scientific timeline e.... it’s just an arbitrary thing thrown out to scare people into compliance with their totalitarian plan and wealth redistribution schemes ... although I don’t see all the celebrities giving up their lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
No, I do not believe in that hyperbole

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
I do think we do need to change our ways sooner than later. The environmental protections that Trump has undone, or gutted, definitely concern me..it's like going backwards instead of thinking ahead.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't know who wrote the script for her at the UN Meeting but it was a pretty good performance abeit, I wouldn't giver her an oscar!

As for 'Global warming', it may be happening and something should be done about it, unfortunately many Capitalists and Corporations didn't want to believe that their impact would have such a devastating impact on the Environment... I mean who woulda thought that chopping down trees and building all over the land wouldn't have an impact on our environment?

The Ecosystem in that case. The Magnetic pole shifts that also shift magma are driving so much of this pattern change it might be a bit scary. With water also having a magnetic affect, we can begin to understand the water cycle is being affected like the compass changing so much the Airports are altering their runways.

This is something big we have right now that is not being allowed to be discussed while DJT is living rent free in liberal minds.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That is all well, and good! but not enough, and no doubt other countries need to pick it up. I believe China is actually investing heavily in new technology..they know they have a serious problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I think the best thing to do is stick to the facts. We are causing a mass exction. This will have a drastic effect on our ecosytem. Something will eventually crack and we should do something about that now rather than later. She is correct. This is an issue that requires immediate attention and a change in game play because the games not working.

But if the facts you THINK are facts end up lies, as we do now know, you should adapt your theories too.

wattsupwiththat.com...

Lest do stick to the fact.

Dr Mann lied and Dr Ball was sued for calling him out and won.

Now what do you think?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
At the end of the day, all this hate, all this horrible stuff bring said about the 26 year old girl, comes down to one thing! Jealousy! Oh, I guess add in there the climate change deniers, cannot leave them out!

Of course, these idiots will say stuff (without evidence) she is an actress, she is working on behalf of big companies, she is working for the secret one world government. She is the antichrist, she is mentally ill etc etc etc

All a load of BS! She is a young girl who cares about the planet we are destroying. Yes climate deniers and people jealous of kids actually trying to do something about it, she cares about the planet!

I just think it's really sad thst grown adults think this way about a child. But this is the type of eorld we live in. Arragonce and ignorance will never let you get behind what she is doing. Do what do you people do, you say b.s. with no evidence to justify what you are saying!

That could have been any child, in fact, it could have been any person doing the same thing, and the response from certain people would still be the same!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I care more. I have been doing this all my life and the LIARS are mucking up the science right now. YOU have to realize sooner or later they are lying because they have been caught numerous times.

Dr Ball hands it to the UN and the IPCC
edit on 6-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I care more. I have been doing this all my life and the LIARS are mucking up the science right now. YOU have to realize sooner or later they are lying because they have been caught numerous times.

As this is supposed to prove that climate change is a hoax? Seriously?

Here is the thing! You will always get deniers! In pretty much every subject out there.

To give you an example, we still have HIV causes AIDS deniers. Of course, we have flat earther too.

It's in the nature of human beings to want to be part of groups, to want to side with the non mainstream point of view. It's always been there, and is not going anywhere soon!

Can these people have their minds changed? Mostly not, because it's so inbedded into their belief system, and taken over their life, that they do not want their mind changed.

Hence the reason for grown Adults ripping into a 16 year old girl. They do not see a 16 year old girl, they are the enemy to their belief system.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

That is all well, and good! but not enough, and no doubt other countries need to pick it up. I believe China is actually investing heavily in new technology..they know they have a serious problem.

Sadly for many it can ever be enough....
China...lol.
China is about $$. They will continue to use coal factories if other options affect their bottom line.

In the u.s the government will actually fine and regulate companies into bankruptcy with such harsh and over the top environmental policies.

Again if envorinmentalist are serious. They need to go help elsewhere.

Because they look ridiculously speaking bad about the u.s. when they are the leaders in recycling.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Because they look ridiculously speaking bad about the u.s. when they are the leaders in recycling.

No, Germany has the best recycling rate in the world. Followed by Austria, South Korea, Wales and Switzerland.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-10-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

All your word salad and you don't try to get it. I see.

I am tired of wasting time on you Solar Cycle deniers. The Sun will act as it will whether we like it or not.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Justoneman

As this is supposed to prove that climate change is a hoax? Seriously?

Here is the thing! You will always get deniers! In pretty much every subject out there.

To give you an example, we still have HIV causes AIDS deniers. Of course, we have flat earther too.

It's in the nature of human beings to want to be part of groups, to want to side with the non mainstream point of view. It's always been there, and is not going anywhere soon!

Can these people have their minds changed? Mostly not, because it's so inbedded into their belief system, and taken over their life, that they do not want their mind changed.

Hence the reason for grown Adults ripping into a 16 year old girl. They do not see a 16 year old girl, they are the enemy to their belief system.
Generally, I’ve seen most “adults” observing this thing with Greta say they think she is being used by her family and handlers, and sadly all these Climate Change groups and NGOs. And yes we DO see a 16 year old. It is unfortunate that other “adults”
See nothing wrong with the Climate Change proponents using her like that to promote the agenda. I’ve posted fairly extensively on it and on Agenda 21, the agenda behind this. You would do well to do some homework.
Interestingly, you said it’s human nature to want to be part of groups then you countered it with the idea that people want to side with “non-mainstream point of view”. In this case, there is nothing about the so called mainstream climate change thought that makes it right. Also, when legitimate scientists pull against it, I hear people complaining that they are not on board with the masses of mainstreamers who are so sure that we need to listen to the politicians tell us we have to pay trillions in taxes to fix something which is caused by the sun. And you should know also that we are now going into global cooling from the Solar Minimum. Again please do some research.
edit on 7-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Is Greta thunberg actually Madelaine Mcann and she as stolen and brainwashed and told to bring about the one world government ?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Since I have in my opinion ascertained that she is a professional actress

You can reduce the initial post to this one partial sentence..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Waterglass
Since I have in my opinion ascertained that she is a professional actress

You can reduce the initial post to this one partial sentence..
Her mother is actually an actress and an opera singer. She is also handily a member of World Wildlife Federation and has been seen wearing an Antifa shirt along with Greta.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join