It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Eco-facist- this is her whole political stance. Because she definitely wants "individuals to sacrifice their own interests to the "organic whole of nature"."

Yes of course, because World Wildlife Federation, Extinction Rebellion, and a whole host of NGOs are behind her promoting Gaia, their beloved earth goddess. Agenda 21/2030 all the way. green-agenda.com...
green-agenda.com...
edit on 6-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Greta's problem is that she's doing everything wrong if she wants to be taken seriously by the modern generation.

Firstly, she needs to post a lot of pictures of herself in a skimpy bikini/lingerie. Every day. And then she needs to be seen dating a Disney actor(ess) whilst having a side affair with someone from a TV reality show. Then the Trumpites will listen!
Oh right because with all this global warming, her heavy clothes scarf and hat will
Be way too hot!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Waterglass

Can you show us on the doll where the young Swedish lady who wants to make the world a slightly better place touched your fragile ego and damaged it so badly please?

Right here.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I mean who woulda thought that chopping down trees and building all over the land wouldn't have an impact on our environment?

Crazee right!, dont forget all the chemicals pumped into our waterways and air..apparently it will all just heal itself

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: ganjoa
Hey I'm 3 pages late for this thread, but has anyone pointed out her grandfather is a Swedish movie producer of some note?
This supports the OPs assertion that she is basically a paid actress.
Maybe more "groomed" than "paid" but nevertheless, scripted directed and used as a tool.

ganjoa

Why is her background more relevant than her message. Is my background right now more important than the words I share with you.

Of course YOUR background isn't more important to OUR exchange of words than the message.
HER background is relevant because it's what the OP is all about. Context within the thread.
The discussion of HER message isn't relevant to the motive and subsidization of her 'acting job' reading a script - as postulated in the OP.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I mean who woulda thought that chopping down trees and building all over the land wouldn't have an impact on our environment?

Crazee right!, dont forget all the chemicals pumped into our waterways and air..apparently it will all just heal itself
No but co2 has nothing to do with pollution by chemicals. People are planting trees and it hadn’t cost trillions and a need to stop commercial air travel and a stopping of all coal and oil production to the detriment of the entire world needs. By the way your computer used petroleum in its production. And please stop using your toothbrush as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Initially it was 500 million.
Now it's 200 million or less.

It won't happen because angels interfere. They prevent fallen angels and their demon seeds from wreaking havoc.

And also, nature is designed in such a way that these elites cannot do anything to stop life.

So nothing will happen unless judgment day will happen that has been happening to occur for the last 2000 years since the time of Christ.

What Christ preached was destruction of the temple and the punishment of God on the jews, nothing else, if you read the bible, you'll see, says I.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

HER background is relevant because it's what the OP is all about. Context within the thread. The discussion of HER message isn't relevant to the motive and subsidization of her 'acting job' reading a script - as postulated in the OP.

Yes and I am asking the question why is the background considered more important to the message. I have seen this kid get a lot of roasting on social media. Peeps constantly going for the image and ignoring the message.

Thats why I ask the question.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I should be back at school....classic...

Enitre eco systems are collapsing.....lol

Then when she puts blame on the politicians. The camera pans out to the panel.

This was well orchestrated...

And she is one of the lucky ones

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yes they are collapsing that is well documented. We are lucky that there are those now in process of getting ecocide turned into a punishable crime.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Anyways, it does come down to over-populated areas in the end. too much consumption of the earth's natural resources!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I only suggest we can do better, not to dismantle the whole thing. In most of my posts on this subject, I have tried to include the whole deal of pollution, not just co2.

We are wrecking our home in so many more ways than co2, and I'm not for the carbon tax kinda stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes they are collapsing that is well documented. We are lucky that there are those now in process of getting ecocide turned into a punishable crime.

You should have seen what happend to eco systems during the ice age or during the times of continental drift and collision.

A lot of it is a natural process

But if the u.s. spends all its money going green , they will some how bring the rest of the world up to speed.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
The message is uncomfortable, it suggest people have to change, and the changes might affect their care not lifestyle, and investments.

Who needs environmental protection anyway, the epa wasn't needed..heavy industry will just police itself!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, being the so called leader of the free world..lead by example!

Just because my neighbour lives in a sh#thole, doesn't mean I'm not going to keep my house clean.

edit on 6-10-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

How Dare You !

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

when the technology supports it the majority of americans will back going green as fast as possible right now the technology does not support it,

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Anyways, it does come down to over-populated areas in the end. too much consumption of the earth's natural resources!
Right and so do you also believe that we only have 12 years till we run out ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Right and so do you also believe that we only have 12 years till we run out ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So your argument is that her message is irrelevant and she deserves the hate she's getting because someone else hasn't got the attention?

You do understand how pathetic that sounds, don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join