It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Is Greta The Great Diversion?

Oh wise one ... distraction from what in particular?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Her agenda is not climate change - it's fame and wealth at any price.

You actually believe that?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
A fraud - well she is... She crossed the atlantic on a 7 or so million dollar non recyclable carbon fiber and plastic boat that will require 4 people to take a plane trip to get it back home... Kinda wasteful but i bet it was an awesome ride

Paid for - well yes she didnt pay for that boat or well anything... She 16 everything she does is paid for

Mentally ill- well kinda she is on the spectrum by her own admission which would allow her to be used by others easier

Stupid- i dont think anyone is really calling her stupid just what she advocates. I wouldnt say she is anymore or less stupid than any other 16 year old millennial... But thats really not saying much

A puppet(/pawn)- well this she very much is . obvious is obvious. She isnt doing all this on her own and those that are helping her very much have an agenda they are using her to push

Eco-facist- this is her whole political stance. Because she definitely wants "individuals to sacrifice their own interests to the "organic whole of nature"."

So... Now she is a "kid" ? Well she is 16 ..not really a kid but not an adult either sooooo we have 2 choices either
1. She is a kid in which case why should anyone listen to what any child has to say about any global issue as complex as this
Or
2.she is an adult in which case she is open to criticism like we all are

Pick one

edit on pm1020193103America/ChicagoSat, 05 Oct 2019 15:20:44 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

That's your argument?

Really?

As constructive arguements go, it's childish and it sucks. Massively.

Here's what I 'pick' - she's a person with an opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Another_Nut

That's your argument?

Really?

As constructive arguements go, it's childish and it sucks. Massively.

Here's what I 'pick' - she's a person with an opinion.

Nice point by point rebuttal
But why do that when you can just call something childish and say it sucks

Very adult

The question is...

Is she a person im allowed to critique? Or is she a "child" and "kid" that im not allowed to question?

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it to

edit on pm1020193103America/ChicagoSat, 05 Oct 2019 15:59:39 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Teen age girls sailing across the ocean to berate adults over climate change is no way to base an agenda. Upset people are not buying the berating tough, some people do not respond to emotional black mail. Lets face it her sailing stunt is ridiculous, that screams of child neglect or abuse. Not in school, able to navigate the adult world of legalities to sail to the US? When you start looking at all that is wrong with the scenario, it shows how forced the whole thing was.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This thread has been written as an opinion by the writer with influence by articles written in international media by established newspapers as published throughout the world, along with direct quotes by world leaders.

First of all she a disingenuous liar. Scowling at Trump in a photo op and then mocking Putin and then stating to the world that she should be in school. That's a bunch of rubbish as she has been on the celebrity tour for several years now. She has apparently met the Pope, Obama, Theresa May and others. I went to the Swedish online newspaper; Aftonbladet and simply typed her name into the search bar, So over 100 hits pop up for someone who yearns to be in school? And that's just one newspaper. Not only is that a joke it’s a bold faced lie coming direct from her mouth. She also has been at this for several years based on articles as written. Here's the direct link as it will take you to the hits page for her name. Please note that it’s all in Swedish so you have to use Google translate.

Aftonbladet

Since I have in my opinion ascertained that she is a professional actress working for the group that desires to control the world, why is she here? It seems they want to further brainwash the children of the earth which includes adult children with such wild and crazy demands that their ultimate goal is to destroy trade and the global economy and the world. So guess what will that cause. Chaos wars and death. That's the hidden agenda. Apparently, Greta is part of Global population 500,000,000 [that’s 500 million] population as set forth by The Georgia Guide stone’s. You got that because I am not part of that group of 500 million as I won’t be able to make that cut as a result of wealth, accomplishments, genetics, age and my IQ.

So here is one article that quotes a Swedish politician serving as Leader of the Sweden Democrats since 2005, Jimmie Åkesson. He addressed Greta's demands and this is one of his comments;

Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse

Greta Thunberg spent the Easter holiday by traveling around Europe and meeting students who were inspired by her climate strike. She has also met, among others, the Pope in Rome and Theresa May in London.

Jimmie Åkesson

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg also got a boot during Åkesson's summer speech. He has previously expressed dissatisfaction with her school strikes for the climate. Now he jumped at her choice of means of transport to the climate summit in the United States. - You can certainly attract media attention and be honored by sailing a boat to America, but - if you think about - how on earth would trade and the world economy survive such a change? Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse.

I smell that the world on cue is evolving into an orchestrated chaos in the March towards World population 500 million. Trump and Putin are NOT part of it and they are simply screwing up their plans.

So what say you?

“How dare you”...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Can you explain how she is making the world a slightly better place? Please ensure you address her involvement with being bankrolled by George Soros as well as the over reaching conduct of her handler(s) when you respond.

I too have a 16 year old daughter, she thinks Greta is being used and abused by adults and has literally lost her childhood.

If you think that criticism of a 16 year old is off limits and that anyone who does so has a damaged fragile ego, then you're even more intolerant than I first thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I couldn´t find a good english source, so i have to leave this german video here, but there are all the names people need to know, all the ties and there are a lot of links for own research:

Have fun with doing your own research and coming to an own opinion.

Wow I thought she was like 10 when I saw her picture.
No This is Little Wednesday

edit on 5-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Waterglass

You are most welcome.

Its not very often I write on here these days but, as a man with a daughter of a similar age, when I see an irrational hatred/bullying/made up crap regarding a 16 year old girl who wants to make the world a better place it does tend to draw me out.

My previous question stands....

Would you let this happen to your young daughter/ I see her surrounded by all kinds of adults staring at her and trying to be in a picture and close to her?
She should be in school, the people won't listen to those who have studied their whole lives why will a young teen become a weird kind of touchstone?

the biggest question is what happens when the media gets tired of her? She will be left high and dry and wonder how people begged to be near her and now no one cares? Just like so many young People whos parents try to get them into acting it is not about what is good for the kid.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You are most welcome.

Its not very often I write on here these days but, as a man with a daughter of a similar age, when I see an irrational hatred/bullying/made up crap regarding a 16 year old girl who wants to make the world a better place it does tend to draw me out.

My previous question stands....

Would you let this happen to your young daughter/ I see her surrounded by all kinds of adults staring at her and trying to be in a picture and close to her?
She should be in school, the people won't listen to those who have studied their whole lives why will a young teen become a weird kind of touchstone?

the biggest question is what happens when the media gets tired of her? She will be left high and dry and wonder how people begged to be near her and now no one cares? Just like so many young People whos parents try to get them into acting it is not about what is good for the kid.

Her parents are actors and singers
Svante Thunberg is an actor, known for Skärgårdsdoktorn (1997). He has been married to Malena Ernman since 2004. They have two children.

The other daughter already acts at 14.
edit on 5-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey I'm 3 pages late for this thread, but has anyone pointed out her grandfather is a Swedish movie producer of some note?
This supports the OPs assertion that she is basically a paid actress.
Maybe more "groomed" than "paid" but nevertheless, scripted directed and used as a tool.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The irrational justification of hate is strong in this thread, so yes, I'm massively intolerant. You'd be amazed at how intolerant of idiots I can be, as well as of people who can't apparently read.

I said she is trying to make the world a better place. See the word in italics there? Trying

God forbid someone young tries eh? Must mean they the spawn of the devil, right?

Like these kids....

Teenage Republicans

The arguments I see here means that these kids shown in the link are all paid actors. Why? Because they have a particular political leaning and ideals. They are brainwashed. Pushed by their parents. Wholly false. Bankrolled by a massive organisation. A complete waste of space who shouldn't be listened to.

Am I right about that? Is that what you think of those kids?

You're Australian, so aren't Republican, but for balance, here's another useless waste of space according to your thinking

High School Democrats

Same applies there in your books I assume? I'm guessing there are young political organisations in Australia. They would also fit in the same mode of thinking.

When your kid expresses a political opinion, do you tell her she's not old enough to discuss it and dismiss it, accusing her of a sinister agenda? Is that how you encourage free thinking and rational thought?

As for your other points they're a bit moot - don't you think? - when you consider the message, which is essentially this in a nutshell

"The world is messed up. The environment is damaged. Please do something to make it better for the younger generations that will follow."

Oh the calamity in asking for that. How dare she? Lets make up a lot of irrational # because shes asked for it. God forbid she travels the world asking for it (because staying at home in Sweden and doing nothing obviously would get the message across, right?). God forbid she talks to politicians about it (because talking to the people who can do something about it makes no sense at all, right?). God forbid she does it while she's young because by the time shes old enough to be 'accepted' by intolerant people dismissive of her age and opinions the world may be considerably - irreversibly - further down the pan than it is now.

As an Australian, you've surprised me, honestly. You know that barrier reef you guys are so proud of? If she's right, its gone.

But.... even if shes not right, then the world would still be cleaner and greener.

So, I ask you - What is wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Someone should introduce her to David Hogg. I bet they would live happily ever after.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I know Trump is on board, if Greta can "man up", as they say, "it's on". (think cripple fight)

We could pay per view the entirety of it and take a chunk out of that national debt.

Frankly nothing would cheer my black heart more than two mentally challenged people arguing with each other.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't know who wrote the script for her at the UN Meeting but it was a pretty good performance abeit, I wouldn't giver her an oscar!

As for 'Global warming', it may be happening and something should be done about it, unfortunately many Capitalists and Corporations didn't want to believe that their impact would have such a devastating impact on the Environment... I mean who woulda thought that chopping down trees and building all over the land wouldn't have an impact on our environment?
edit on 6-10-2019 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I think the best thing to do is stick to the facts. We are causing a mass exction. This will have a drastic effect on our ecosytem. Something will eventually crack and we should do something about that now rather than later. She is correct. This is an issue that requires immediate attention and a change in game play because the games not working.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Hey I'm 3 pages late for this thread, but has anyone pointed out her grandfather is a Swedish movie producer of some note?
This supports the OPs assertion that she is basically a paid actress.
Maybe more "groomed" than "paid" but nevertheless, scripted directed and used as a tool.

ganjoa

Why is her background more relevant than her message. Is my background right now more important than the words I share with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I see about half of the country flat out losing what little was left of their minds over this little girl.

The responses are laughable. Grown men loosing there minds because they are being told by a little girl that they are doing things wrong and they need to change their habits.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Its frightening. Whats wrong with these people?

Yah well strangely, even some left leaning environmentalist dug up some pretty interesting stuff about the people and groups behind Thunberg. Ya know an anti capitalist one at that. The article mentions some radical groups like Extinction Rebellion, oh and the World Bank and Club of Rome. It’s already posted I’m one if the threads but here it is again www.wrongkindofgreen.org...
Oh yah and the Rockefellers ... and you might recall AOC mentioning that “ this is our WWII... I always wondered wth she was talking about

The 2014 People’s Climate March was organized by the Global Call for Climate Action (GCCA/TckTckTck), Climate Nexus (“Climate Nexus is dedicated to changing the conversation on climate change”), 350.org, USCAN and Avaaz/Purpose. At the helm of this NGO assemblage was the Rockefeller Brothers Fund working with the V.K. Rasmussen Foundation. Additionally, Climate Nexus is a sponsored project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, a 501(c)3 organization. “When the Climate Mobilization was founded at the People’s Climate March in 2014, there was no climate group publically organizing around the need for WWII-scale emergency speed transition. Since then, we have worked to establish an active ’emergency climate movement’ wing of the broader climate movement.” [Source]

edit on 6-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join