It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Sorry but I deal with facts; not Twister. Greenpeace is behind all of this and you can sign up if you desire. Hes the link:

Greenpeace School Strike

Join the school strike for climate

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Waterglass

She is a young activist, sometimes over the top but thats pretty normal for kids that age. I never heard something hateful coming through her mouth.

What about the hate in her eyes, are you blind?

A picture tells a thousand words, anyone can say whatever but -

The eyes are the window to the soul.

Her agenda is not climate change - it's fame and wealth at any price.

Then -

Theres her new affiliation with Greenpeace who sail around sprooking climate change in a diesel burning combustion engined ship....?????
edit on 5-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
GDS is real!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I dunno...i dislike her attitude and think she is fake but she is no different to the Vietnam protesters in the 60's IMO. Craps gotta change and humans need a giant boot up the rear to act most times.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
GDS is real!!!

Hmmm, yeah, I'll agree with that statement once I start seeing people drop to their knees and scream in agony over her presence, once I see people being attacked on the streets for agreeing with her, and pretty much any of the other symptoms people with TDS suffer from.

I get the feeling that won't happen, though, but nice try. Here's your consolation prize:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Greta's problem is that she's doing everything wrong if she wants to be taken seriously by the modern generation.

Firstly, she needs to post a lot of pictures of herself in a skimpy bikini/lingerie. Every day. And then she needs to be seen dating a Disney actor(ess) whilst having a side affair with someone from a TV reality show. Then the Trumpites will listen!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Is Greta The Great Diversion?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Greta Thunberg is the anti-Christ. Seriously.

Edit to add: Why are kids always spokesman for the big issues for the left? Thunberg for climate change, Hoge for gun control to name a few. Just shows the mental maturity of the left when they can't articulate their ridiculous views in an adult manner.

edit on 10jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Edit to add: Why are kids always spokesman for the big issues for the left?

It is a propaganda gimmick, and its novelty is long gone.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I bet a million that you are wrong. Are you call yourself adult? Its frightening to read such bs because it seems you really believe in what you wrote. She is a young activist, sometimes over the top but thats pretty normal for kids that age. I never heard something hateful coming through her mouth. What about you? Are you applauding all these crazy folks posting rape fantasies and stuff like that? Is this the new normal? Attacking a kid because it cares about our planet?

Nothing hateful? Have you listened to her ?
And ...on a more telling note...
You go after water for attacking a child .....but refer to said child at "it"
Almost like you are using her as a .....wait for it....
Tool

I'm guessing he/she/it or whatever didn't want to assume the gender that Greta identifies with

edit on 5-10-2019 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I see about half of the country flat out losing what little was left of their minds over this little girl.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Do you want to be a serf to a world government? To eliminate enough waste to matter every person will have to stop over indulging and start living in smaller more sustainable communities.

The so called progressives would have to eliminate "progress", which is for humans by humans at the expense of nature. The fact the people pushing this cant simply admit that shows the fraudulence being perpetrated. When I see a house mom who drives 30 minutes for a latte a couple time of week and kids who want a custom bubble carved out for them in every public space they attend pushing this, it's kind of frustrating to me.
edit on 10/5/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Can you show us on the doll where the young Swedish lady who wants to make the world a slightly better place touched your fragile ego and damaged it so badly please?

Sure...
The young swedish girl went straight for my wallet via taxes. I'm slightly more offended by some eco fascists using a child as a pawn than the pawn calling us all evil.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The only way this could get better is if that kid gets into a Twitter feud with Cheetolini.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The only way this could get better is if that kid gets into a Twitter feud with Cheetolini.

I know Trump is on board, if Greta can "man up", as they say, "it's on". (think cripple fight)

We could pay per view the entirety of it and take a chunk out of that national debt.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
she is a high school dropout.
and her ticks are more like hilllary's.

i think they are all part of this weird religious group ruling the world.

taking weird drugs and doing crazy okkult garbage.

and thats why they have the ticks.

the fact she promotes their taxes to save the world is trash.

i will bet anyone 100k that the world will be in 15 years.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So, thought I'd drop back in here so that y'all didn't think my comments were a driveby.

Essentially, what people are saying is that this girl is;

A fraud
An Actress
Paid for
Mentally Ill
Stupid
A puppet
A pawn
An "eco facist"

Because she is saying - and that is all she has done, talked about it, you'd be forgiven to think she was slaughtering peoples first born's - that we're screwing over the planet and we need to do something about it.

God forbid we all become more responsible on a global level and make the place a little better.

Nah. Lets pick on the kid instead, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This thread has been written as an opinion by the writer with influence by articles written in international media by established newspapers as published throughout the world, along with direct quotes by world leaders.

So you are just reprinting other peoples ideas?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

She is a young activist, sometimes over the top but thats pretty normal for kids that age. I never heard something hateful coming through her mouth.

What about the hate in her eyes, are you blind?

So you see 'hate' in her eyes! Who does she hate - you, corporations, brown people, wealthy people, stupid people?

I see healthy 'anger' born of fear for the future of humankind.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I dunno...i dislike her attitude and think she is fake but she is no different to the Vietnam protesters in the 60's IMO. Craps gotta change and humans need a giant boot up the rear to act most times.

Again, you 'dislike' her. It has nothing to do with her 'mission' or facts.

Wow - how threatened can you be by a young woman. How does your not liking her matter at all except to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join