It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg a Professional Actress for The New World Order's March to Population 500 Million

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This thread has been written as an opinion by the writer with influence by articles written in international media by established newspapers as published throughout the world, along with direct quotes by world leaders.

First of all she a disingenuous liar. Scowling at Trump in a photo op and then mocking Putin and then stating to the world that she should be in school. That's a bunch of rubbish as she has been on the celebrity tour for several years now. She has apparently met the Pope, Obama, Theresa May and others. I went to the Swedish online newspaper; Aftonbladet and simply typed her name into the search bar, So over 100 hits pop up for someone who yearns to be in school? And that's just one newspaper. Not only is that a joke it’s a bold faced lie coming direct from her mouth. She also has been at this for several years based on articles as written. Here's the direct link as it will take you to the hits page for her name. Please note that it’s all in Swedish so you have to use Google translate.

Aftonbladet

Since I have in my opinion ascertained that she is a professional actress working for the group that desires to control the world, why is she here? It seems they want to further brainwash the children of the earth which includes adult children with such wild and crazy demands that their ultimate goal is to destroy trade and the global economy and the world. So guess what will that cause. Chaos wars and death. That's the hidden agenda. Apparently, Greta is part of Global population 500,000,000 [that’s 500 million] population as set forth by The Georgia Guide stone’s. You got that because I am not part of that group of 500 million as I won’t be able to make that cut as a result of wealth, accomplishments, genetics, age and my IQ.

So here is one article that quotes a Swedish politician serving as Leader of the Sweden Democrats since 2005, Jimmie Åkesson. He addressed Greta's demands and this is one of his comments;

Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse

Greta Thunberg spent the Easter holiday by traveling around Europe and meeting students who were inspired by her climate strike. She has also met, among others, the Pope in Rome and Theresa May in London.

Jimmie Åkesson

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg also got a boot during Åkesson's summer speech. He has previously expressed dissatisfaction with her school strikes for the climate. Now he jumped at her choice of means of transport to the climate summit in the United States. - You can certainly attract media attention and be honored by sailing a boat to America, but - if you think about - how on earth would trade and the world economy survive such a change? Her actions are not an example, Åkesson says. - If we were to replace all air transport of people and goods by sailboat. The negative effects globally are incalculable, indescribable. The whole world would collapse.

I smell that the world on cue is evolving into an orchestrated chaos in the March towards World population 500 million. Trump and Putin are NOT part of it and they are simply screwing up their plans.

So what say you?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So what say you?

I'm with Putin on this one. She is irritating, and the people who have put her up to this and kept the charade going are tools.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's been reported her in Australia she is nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. (and...has a good chance at winning)

Getting scarier. Shakes head.

Kind regards,

Bally

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

It's been reported her in Australia she is nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. (and...has a good chance at winning)

Kind regards,

Bally

Well, after Obama it doesn't really mean anything anymore...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

Well, after Obama it doesn't really mean anything anymore...

Yeah, and next stop, cover of Time magazine and an audience with Kim in NK methinks.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Can you show us on the doll where the young Swedish lady who wants to make the world a slightly better place touched your fragile ego and damaged it so badly please?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Wow. I am honored to have your presence here. Thank you for your support!
edit on 5-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
She’s a poster-child.
Nothing more nothing less.

A puppet-master’s means to an end.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I bet a million that you are wrong. Are you call yourself adult? Its frightening to read such bs because it seems you really believe in what you wrote. She is a young activist, sometimes over the top but thats pretty normal for kids that age. I never heard something hateful coming through her mouth. What about you? Are you applauding all these crazy folks posting rape fantasies and stuff like that? Is this the new normal? Attacking a kid because it cares about our planet?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You are most welcome.

Its not very often I write on here these days but, as a man with a daughter of a similar age, when I see an irrational hatred/bullying/made up crap regarding a 16 year old girl who wants to make the world a better place it does tend to draw me out.

My previous question stands....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Its frightening. Whats wrong with these people?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

cant speak for everyone, but for me if the information about her disabilities is true I have a serious problem with her parents abusing her in this way to push their agenda.

also if things are as dire as everyone is predicting right now there is a good chance that the tipping point already passed (unless we are supposed to assume every scientist was perfect with their math and took every possible variable into account) and we better work towards adapting rather than trying to stop it, so the fear mongering helps nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I know some people that i have considered you know, not total puppets, turns out even they were total puppets, as they have been supporting this creature... This worries me.

We humans deserve all that is coming our way, we had potential, but we ruined it, no going back.

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin -applies now to us all.

edit on 5-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I couldn´t find a good english source, so i have to leave this german video here, but there are all the names people need to know, all the ties and there are a lot of links for own research:

Have fun with doing your own research and coming to an own opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger offers her his electric car to get around.
Knew the steroids would take it's toll eventually.

But -

Despite popular belief electric cars still emit greenhouse gases commonly known as wheel to wheel emissions from the production of that electricity not to mention that the batteries emit harmful gases harmful to health of individual driving them due to there extreme low frequency electromagnetic fields which are cancer causing.

So although electric cars are 50% better for the climate she is still not practicing what she preaches.

I will stand my original ground on her - she has no idea what shes doing or is on about.

She is a professional actress alright albeit at best an ignorant one with naive intentions.
edit on 5-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

I bet a million that you are wrong. Are you call yourself adult? Its frightening to read such bs because it seems you really believe in what you wrote. She is a young activist, sometimes over the top but thats pretty normal for kids that age. I never heard something hateful coming through her mouth. What about you? Are you applauding all these crazy folks posting rape fantasies and stuff like that? Is this the new normal? Attacking a kid because it cares about our planet?

Nothing hateful? Have you listened to her ?
And ...on a more telling note...
You go after water for attacking a child .....but refer to said child at "it"
Almost like you are using her as a .....wait for it....
Tool

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

cant speak for everyone, but for me if the information about her disabilities is true I have a serious problem with her parents abusing her in this way to push their agenda.

Yes. And it is the whole package. Greta as an individual is not the point, although her personal deportment is grating.

What irritates about the "young Swedish lady" is that this charade is so obviously a scripted exercise in propaganda and virtue signaling. Really? So some kid in Sweden has an opinion and suddenly becomes a celebrity lecturing the world in the United Nations? Wonder about how she was suddenly seized upon as an idol by parties in Germany, significantly uplifting her public profile? And now chatter about a Nobel Peace Prize? The entire episode is fantastic, and not in a positive way.

So no one should feel put out that others are unimpressed with this charade. For my part, nothing to do with hate; just fatigue with these shameless propaganda stunts in the name of signaling what some perceive to be virtue.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Sure, I will call into your radio show at your convenience and you can ask me the same question. I had prior experience on other issues of National Security by appearing on CNN, interviewed by Associated Press and The Wall Street Journal.

I guess that since I cannot edit this thread I will add some more facts:

Join the school strike for climate Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Some things are worth breaking the rules for. In towns and cities all over the world, millions of students are marching for their future and demanding immediate action to address the global climate crisis. Now the youth have called on the rest of us to join them! There are thousands of events. Are you in?

Greenpeace
edit on 5-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added and typo

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

it is her age, or her disability that gives her the pass from ridicule once she voluntarily entered the public sphere?

I didn't see any chains or indication that she was forced. Or do we not do this kind of thing to kids unless they are red hat wearing Christian boys?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join