It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atkinson says he's got another whistle-blower.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

First of all quid pro quo is unethical but it is not against the law. If so the entire Obama admin would be in jail.

2nd of all, there is no proof of quid pro quo because the Ukrainians didn't even know about it, so that throws that out of the window. TO have quid pro quo the other side has to be extorted. U can't extort someone who knows nothing.

Biden wouldn't be indicted for his quid pro quo, it would be more a long the lines of Obstruction of Justice because he got the Prosecutor fire for investigating his son.
edit on 5-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: network dude

Yeah I hear you but there are places I avoid more than others. If I see a CCN or Fox link I kind of assume it's an opinion piece...

ATS is still my main source of info though..

Peace

I listen to Fox because they tell me what I want to hear. But I am forced to come here and find out what parts are true, and what just sounded true. So it's nice to have a place where facts don't have to compete with "alternate facts". Although that sometimes is the case.

What truly amazes me is to see those who think the MSM isn't largely a joke. I watch my local ABC station to find out what's going on in the cities near me, but beyond that, journalism has gone to the dogs.

I hope your weekend is as non productive as mine is.
edit on 5-10-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I don't understand the point....we already have the transcript.

It says on the first page it's not a verbatim transcript. Its an edited memo produced by the people under investigation. If you believe this is a verbatim record of the conversation, explain how 5 pages is 30 minutes of dialogue..

There's obviously more.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Nope, u still need to be extorted there was no extortion when the Ukraine knew nothing.

Investigating corruption is not against the law, even if it's against the other side.

Telling China or Ukraine to investigate Biden perfectly legal.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You still need proof, saying that quid pro quo exist without proving proof is not a crime.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

It is not.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is referring to foreign nationals making the donation not the US government giving financial aid. The law is pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: stosh64

Ahhhh...it's that time again. Nice...

Sooo...you probably going to tell me 90% of the MSN is fake news except for Fox right? Fox is good...

Yeah...I'll pass.

As a European it's hard cutting through all your bs and get a clear picture of what is happening. I trust Reuters the most but I have seen a couple of things that led me back to NYT articles that nobody was able to debunk...hence.

You may continue with you childish remarks...

Peace

FOX is the best of them all, but FOX is garbage too. NYT is pure political propaganda.

I had no idea...I come across so many different news stations and I read them all but you have to filter them heavily to get a decent picture.

I could depend on my own country's news reports but they usually have a two to three day delay with reporting.

I'll take better care with taking in what NYT is telling me but you guys really have to improve in reporting the news...pfff

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It is not.

Only democrats can do anything they want and it's perfectly legal.

Even republicans.

JUST NOT TRUMP!

Right?
Leftist logic as it stands since the hag attack queen lost in '16

edit on 5-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: hag attack

link   

Yes, it is, it happens all the time. It might not look good, because it looks political, but there are no laws against it. The same thing happened to Trump during 2016. I don't see anyone in jail.

link   

First of all quid pro quo is unethical but it is not against the law. If so the entire Obama admin would be in jail.

Bribery is illegal.

2nd of all, there is no proof of quid pro quo because the Ukrainians didn't even know about it,

Yes they did. Mike Pence and the US Envoy informed them before the phone call on July 31st.

Biden wouldn't be indicted for his quid pro quo

No, he wouldn't. Biden was a messenger for the International Monetary Fund, the European Union and the USA, who said the prosecutor must go for the deal to go through.

Biden's role certainly had nothing to do with requests for election interference.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
And because it's the New York Times bringing it to us it is NOT credible. How convenient that it's the NYT. Every news story on the front page of every single city's local Rag is some anti Trump hit piece that's brought to us all by none other than some left wing employee of the left wing New York Times. These so called whistle blowers coming out of the wood work are coming out of a black hole that doesn't truly exist if you understand what I am saying.

They HATE Donald Trump, don't ya know?

Well only 6 companys own all media in the country and 5 are extremely liberal.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for the eloquent reply.

It's really hard to make heads or tails out of this whole impeachment but I was really trying to get a little more involved because I care...

As for being unproductive...I finally got all my old wood into the firepit and have been sitting around watching that, drinking a beer and following ATS...

Can't get any more productive than that...

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Nope the transcript showed that one person ask if it was a quid pro quo, but the ambassador said no and that Trump is reviewing the financial aid to see if other countries would help instead of the US handing out free money.

Thus, there is still no proof. U need proof, we still live in America, not the Soviet Union.

Plus, like I said it is not against the law, but political looks bad and unethical.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That was already debunked. The IMF did not ask for it. Show me the transcript that they asked to have Shokin fired. Biden can easily produce it if it really exist if he wants to get out of this one. Everything is communicated electronically and I'm sure he would already have the emails and documents to put this to rest, but he does not

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That was already debunked. The IMF did not ask for it.

In February 2016, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report.

In early 2016, Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko resigned in protest of corruption within Shokin’s office. In a televised statement, Kasko said: “Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine.”

In reporting on Kasko’s resignation, Reuters noted that Ukraine’s “failure to tackle endemic corruption” threatened the IMF’s $40 billion aid program for Ukraine. At the time, the IMF put a hold on $1.7 billion in aid that had been due to be released to Ukraine four months earlier.

www.factcheck.org...

February 15, 2016
Failure to tackle endemic corruption has derailed a $40 billion aid program that keeps the war-torn country afloat. If Yatseniuk falls, it would further delay negotiations with the International Monetary Fund for the next tranche of money, $1.7 billion, which has been on hold since October.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 5-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: CthruU

Lol...

Witch hunt..

Everyone knows exactly what trump did.. even conservatives..

It is just only conservatives who do.not care what the orange god does.. as long as he pisses off “the left”, the trolls who have conquered the gop are perfectly happy...

Which is exactly the same as trumps “I know you are but what am I” toddler logic..

|
STAR FOR WITCHUNT. But you were sarcastic/ oh well.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This article offers no source or evidence of that. Saying it doesn't make it is true. The media can spin anything they want. Biden needs to provide the transcripts just like Trump did. That is the only way he will get out of it. Biden also acted surprised when Shokin was fired due to his threat, meaning if he didn't get fired the money would still be delivered, thus, it was not part of the agreement. It was a Biden agenda.

Also, Shokin affidavit tells a different story. He specifically said he scheduled an interview with Hunter Biden in regards to Burisma investigation then he got fired. Hunter may not be guilty for money laundering for Burisma, but his father knows the executives at Burisma as early as 2014 and helped them out and that is Obstruction of Justice. As we speak the Ukraine prosecutor has reopen the case and we will find out more about the corruption that occurred at Burisma.

Source:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Both articles are from 2016 and are sourced, but there aren't links for you to click on. You think they started this witch hunt hoax in February of 2016?

Both articles show, historically, that the IMF was behind the holding up of 1.7 billion dollars in funds because of the prosecutor, Shokin's, refusal to confront corruption.

VP Biden wasn't acting unilaterally, on his own to benefit his son, when he made the threat, He had the backing and authority of the US government, the EU and the IMF.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So let’s recap;

- the Dems accuse POTUS Trump of colluding with Russia. We then find out Trump did not collude but evidence indicates Hillary, DNC, and Obama colluded with Russia.

- the Dems accuse POTUS of obstruction of justice. We then find out Trump didn’t but McCabe, Strzok, and Comey obstructed justice.

- the Dems accuse POTUS Trump in colluding with Ukraine. We then see the transcript that proved he did not. Then we find out Biden, Schiff, and Pelosi have inappropriate dealings with Ukraine.

I’m pretty confident the American People are not interested in any more corrupted whistleblowers, dossiers, or reports. No thx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join