It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atkinson says he's got another whistle-blower.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah I hear you but there are places I avoid more than others. If I see a CCN or Fox link I kind of assume it's an opinion piece...

ATS is still my main source of info though..

Peace
edit on 5-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Starting to look for independent journalists as well. If they are doing regular reporting and on to something, stick with it. We all have our own pieces to the puzzle at times, trying to work it out together.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Most educated people understand this relatively simple process one must do themselves, it's really a shame when you see a user fall for fake news

Everybody should be more like this guy right?

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Arnie123
Most educated people understand this relatively simple process one must do themselves, it's really a shame when you see a user fall for fake news

Everybody should be more like this guy right?

Peace

I don't know about you, but I like some hot sauce on my tacos.

The president should represent the people. We're crazy. Represent.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
When actual evidence of wrong doing is presented I will join the for impeachment crowd, as of right now there is none zip zilch nadda so all we have is sources said... well sources have said impeachment imminent since the day he was elected so forgive me if I dont hold my breath.

Trump admitted to exactly what he's being accused of on the White House Lawn in front of cameras, at a press conference. What more evidence do you need? Then, he doubled down and added China to the mix!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Atkinson was the person to change the definition of whistle blower to hearsay. He is also a member of Lawfare which is a swamp organization that protects the deepstate.

However, after Schiff and Peloisi screwed up the first whistleblower and made it look extremely partisan so additional hearsay whistle blower will have no effect. The masses already know it a partisan trick and Brennan already told his operatives on twitter to file unlimited amount of whistleblower claims.
edit on 5-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is no law against investigating corruption or asking another country to investigate corruption.

What the Dems claim is quid pro quo. So if you can't prove quid pro quo like Biden did on video then it doesn't matter how many investigations you want. Trump is not extorting other countries in other words. And even if he did, I don't even know if that is a crime. Biden's case is different, there may be other crimes that involve Burisma and his son, such as tax evasion etc, which we don't know because the investigation was never completed due to the firing of Shokin. However, there is a lot of accusations and evidence of money laundering within the company which is why the investigation was opened in the first place.

Plus, Trump is the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch so his job is to basically go after crimes if they are broken. That is his right and enumerated to the executive in the Constitution.

If you listen to Dems then they will say nonsense and can't name the law violated. They will make you look bad when you debate people who actually know their stuff. Dems will say it's unconstitutional about anything, but they can never name the violation and the law that is broken. It's just a talking point that they spout everytime.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

It's illegal to ask a foreign government, or national, to interfere in US elections. Trump is asking Ukraine, and now China, to investigate his top political rival, where there is no evidence of corruption, just an appearance of a conflict of interest.

There is obvious "quid pro quo" but that's not necessarily a factor. Simply asking for a "favor" is enough. Holding up foreign aid or bargaining with China on trade issues or human right issues in exchange for their help in manufacturing dirt on his political rival is also against the law.

Plus, Trump is the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch so his job is to basically go after crimes if they are broken.

There's plenty of corruption in his own administration, if he really cares about corruption. There's plenty of corruption in Mexico, El Salvador and Honduras, but I don't see him asking those nations' leaders to crack down in corruption in exchange for financial aid. Nope, his deal was for those countries to sign agreements that they would process asylum seekers from the other's countries. They all avoided the term "safe 3rd country" because those countries are so corrupt they can't guarantee the safety of their own citizens, let alone asylees.

But Trump only cares about singling out his political rivals and accusing them of corruption.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And Democrats already set the precedent for that and nothing happened, you really think they are going to truly bring him down over the Ukraine, get out... this is 100% theater and nothing more.

The democrats will never truly risk having to burn their own (and lets face it republicans are petty enough they will do this exact same thing to democrats) and to bring down trump over something as simple as this puts every current and past democrat at risk.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I know math is now racist, but I'm going to use it anyway.

1 x 0 = 0

2 x 0 = 0

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Whats next?
Jaywalking?
Torn tag off matress?

At this point I can no longer even say nice try.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

And Democrats already set the precedent for that and nothing happened

What are you talking about? Joe Biden again?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Oh gosh your right Biden wasn't on camera talking about you do X or the money doesn't come...

I can give you another reason Trump wont get impeached, they need him there for controversy so they can be seen fighting the good fight because the party platform turns the average middle class American away.

Higher taxes, higher illegal immigration, more attacks on whats left of the bill of rights, higher utility bills.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If Biden's message is the "precedent", then you got no precedent.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Yeah I hear you but there are places I avoid more than others. If I see a CCN or Fox link I kind of assume it's an opinion piece...
ATS is still my main source of info though..

Peace

well that explains a great deal, thank you for being honest

this will be the last time I reply to you as well..

maybe I'm not the only one who needs to take pills because I was Dutch.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
this will be the last time I reply to you as well..

Christmas must be early this year... How did I get so lucky?

I hope you're a man of your word..

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He is just the most obvious, holding money or access to markets over another countries head is normal business in politics.

For better or worse the US has more cards than most nations, and we have and will again use that advantage to leverage things we want out of other nations to think otherwise is the height of either naivety or ignorance Ill let you choose where you fall there.

I guarantee republicans and democrats have done that very thing many times over the years.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Ahhhh...it's that time again. Nice...

Sooo...you probably going to tell me 90% of the MSN is fake news except for Fox right? Fox is good...

Yeah...I'll pass.

As a European it's hard cutting through all your bs and get a clear picture of what is happening. I trust Reuters the most but I have seen a couple of things that led me back to NYT articles that nobody was able to debunk...hence.

You may continue with you childish remarks...

Peace

FOX is the best of them all, but FOX is garbage too. NYT is pure political propaganda.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No it's not, where is the law that says that??? That's right you can't find the law because it doesn't exist.

Obama and the Dems did the same thing 2016 and during the Mueller investigation. I don't see anyone in jail.

However, Comey and the operatives will be indicted due to lying on the fisa document which is perjury because they signed it and vouched for it. That will come later when durham is done with his investigation. There are still a lot of players to investigate since 2016.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

52 U.S. Code § 30121

www.law.cornell.edu...

(a)ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1)a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B)a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C)an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2)a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Asking a foreign government to do opposition research for your election is a crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join