It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atkinson says he's got another whistle-blower.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So apparently theres a second more credible whistle-blower.

The claim has always been the first whistle-blower had 2nd hand information.

The plot thickens, the witch hunt deepens.

Atkinson has debriefed lawyers in private.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 5-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2019 by CthruU because: link

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Page not found.

I have heard this all before ... same playbook!

Ah, Justice Kavanaugh!

Couple more sideline witnesses to come and then it falls down like a dead duck.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Unfortunatly the link does not work if you are not subscribed to NYT.

Thanks for the info..

Peace
edit on 5-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Page not found.

I have heard this all before ... same playbook!

Ah, Justice Kavanaugh!

Couple more sideline witnesses to come and then it falls down like a dead duck.

P

Link fixed. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Unfortunatly the link does not work if you are not subscribed to NYT.

It's free and I just created an account. Thanks for the info..

Peace

Fixed i swaped to cnn. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I'm not sure that's the best idea...lol

Knee jerks ahead...it's CNN, so....

I have been very reliant on the NYT and I find it the most trustworthy and unbiased of American news sources...I'm not sure if that assesment is correct though but a guy's gotta get his news somehow.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And because it's the New York Times bringing it to us it is NOT credible. How convenient that it's the NYT. Every news story on the front page of every single city's local Rag is some anti Trump hit piece that's brought to us all by none other than some left wing employee of the left wing New York Times. These so called whistle blowers coming out of the wood work are coming out of a black hole that doesn't truly exist if you understand what I am saying.

They HATE Donald Trump, don't ya know?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Even DJT knew about this second WB...it's the one that is closest to being a "spy".

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I don't understand the point....we already have the transcript.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I don't understand the point....we already have the transcript.

NPC's are gonna NPC.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Lol...

Witch hunt..

Everyone knows exactly what trump did.. even conservatives..

It is just only conservatives who do.not care what the orange god does.. as long as he pisses off “the left”, the trolls who have conquered the gop are perfectly happy...

Which is exactly the same as trumps “I know you are but what am I” toddler logic..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Johnheretohelp has one powerful whistle blower testimony. Link

The exact identity of this person is still unknown. A lot of powerful names and legal entanglements are described in his statements. For one person trying to expose corruption in the system it is a hot potato.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Lol...

Witch hunt..

Everyone knows exactly what trump did.. even conservatives..

It is just only conservatives who do.not care what the orange god does.. as long as he pisses off “the left”, the trolls who have conquered the gop are perfectly happy...

Which is exactly the same as trumps “I know you are but what am I” toddler logic..

So , enlighten us all-seeing , all-knowing one.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I have been very reliant on the NYT

It shows.

I find it the most trustworthy and unbiased of American news sources

Love your sarcasm.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is direct from the transcript and is the supposed Quid Pro Quo line to use Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe, which actually comes later, and “is” the foreign interference in the 2020 election that people are sky screaming about.

Anyone can clearly read and understand that the favor was to find out about the Crowdstrike server. Unless of course they choose not to understand.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

This the part about Biden. Trump is talking about the very thing Biden bragged about, getting Ukraine’s prosecutor fired wants confirmation that was the case. Again very plain to understand.

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The transcript is a short read. Trump does not use big words or coded language. Zelenskyy does not have an advanced English vocabulary either, so even the lowest information voter can follow the conversation without twisting it like every journalist does. From CNN even
edit on 5-10-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Ahhhh...it's that time again. Nice...

Sooo...you probably going to tell me 90% of the MSN is fake news except for Fox right? Fox is good...

Yeah...I'll pass.

As a European it's hard cutting through all your bs and get a clear picture of what is happening. I trust Reuters the most but I have seen a couple of things that led me back to NYT articles that nobody was able to debunk...hence.

You may continue with you childish remarks...

Peace
edit on 5-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Sooo...you probably going to tell me 90% of the MSN is fake news except for Fox right? Fox is good...

Yeah...I'll pass.

As a European it's hard cutting through all your bs and get a clear picture of what is happening. I trust Reuters the most but I have seen a couple of things that led me back to NYT articles that nobody was able to debunk...hence.

Peace

they all lie. You have to figure out if it's true or not. And when YOUR source is full of sh!t, you have to accept it. Or you become the same lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
When actual evidence of wrong doing is presented I will join the for impeachment crowd, as of right now there is none zip zilch nadda so all we have is sources said... well sources have said impeachment imminent since the day he was elected so forgive me if I dont hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah...I'll pass.

Peace

they all lie. You have to figure out if it's true or not. And when YOUR source is full of sh!t, you have to accept it. Or you become the same lie.
Most educated people understand this relatively simple process one must do themselves, it's really a shame when you see a user fall for fake news as a result of non vetting info, which ironically enough, describes all of liberal media.

If I didn't know any better, the Local Yokel may actually represent the last vistages of real journalism...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As for the OP, when the first one fails, activate UNIT#002 for immediate deployment, we must stop tRump!!

But sir! People are beginning to see through the BS!

Who cares what some people said!, I'll just tell them its a parody, I don't care if we lose the House, tRump is a corrupt human tornado and we have to impeach the mother#!!! (*real dem qoutes, uncut, formatted as a response from an evil villain)
edit on 5-10-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

Edit001: Ew, this is gross, I come off as some unhinged radical leftist 🤢🤢🤮🤮
edit on 5-10-2019 by Arnie123 because: Ugh...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join