It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this leading to full disclosure? Or is it a "set up"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

It is garbage...

It is a UFO research group making the claim.. not the cia.

A ex-cia employee works for them now and I can guarantee, he is THE ONLY source.

I think this is the rockstar conspiracy theory guy who was on Joe Rohan and such, who’s name I forget..

But I watched that joe Rohan and the guy is a scammer..

He claimed his company was gonna be the next micro soft by retro fitting alien tech, if everyone would just send them millions of dollars WITH ZERO PROOF OF ANY BREAKTHROUGH PERIOD!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There has to be something like TTSA that eventually comes along.
Imagine the difficulty of presenting this type of information to the world when you've got hundreds of millions of people (and rising) that have their beliefs concretely steadfast in ancient religious doctrine.
Doctrines that may very well (when not scrutinized with a metaphorical lense) fall very far of the mark when it comes to the actual nature of reality.
The concept of "Beings Not From Earth", is a very foreign concept for many in that grand demographic. Also many of that type actually believe ALL "aliens" are "demons".
So just imagine the complex mass of issues to deal with in introducing this to those people.
Another issue is the secrecy topic, and finally... The economic issue.
We'd have to develop a failsafe method of introducing breakthrough, revolutionary, world- GDP disruptive technology into our lives.
That's a heavy burden!...but, i'm glad tat at least someone's doing it, finally.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
THE DAY OF DISCLOSURE WAS DEC 16 2017..................

Additionally thefinaltheory (TFT) initiated DISCLOSURE on ATS Feb 4 2007.
edit on 5-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I'd like to disclose that (First Contact was made and the government knows this very well.)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

I'd like to disclose that (First Contact was made and the government knows this very well.)

Really..?
Can you please elaborate on your statement.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If they show up to the UN with a book called to serve man im shooting them.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

bear with me...I no longer care about "disclosure" in any field.

i am going with 1st person experience for truth, and plausability based on experience for theory.

Best way I can mitigate propaganda and manipulation.

WWCD

I can perform an archeological dig and find skeletons of extinct dinosaurs.

I can scuba dive and see a whale underwater.

I can look through a telescope and see the rings of Saturn.

I can take a manmade craft leave the ground and carry 300+ humans halfway around the planet.

I can click a button on a flat black device and see and talk to a relative halfway around the planet.

I can bolt a 3’ dish on my roof and view 4K television signals.

All amazing wonders of this planet.

What I can’t do is walk up and inspect a being or tech that originated off this planet or outside this dimension.

Until then. Vaporware. That’s just me.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

"They" will never allow disclosure to take place whilst they remain in power and pull our strings from behind the curtain for obvious reasons.

The main contender being we are not going to be too chuffed about being lied to throughout recorded history.

And what if we turn out to be a creation of an Alien race as opposed to Gods special little creature?

That prospect is apt to bend or throw most religious sorts sensibilities right out the window and would go down like a lead balloon.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The Nimitz UFO, Tic Tac, Gimbal video etc. Pilots, radar operators and more witnesses.
The Wilson document release.

And all this in under two years.
I dont see how they can put the cat back into the bag again.

edit on 6-10-2019 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

We would need to take the bag off our own heads first.

And if the truth were ever to materialise we are probably apt to kill the cat and rip the bag to shreds.

Or at least 87.5% of the people of our planet might feel that way when these UFO turn out not to be their idea of what constitutes God.

How do you inform the majority of the world that they are simply not that special and/or that the grand scheme of thing is so much larger than their simplistic religious ideologies can encompass without them all going nuts and taking the huff?

Very carefully i imagine, or more than lightly not at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I dont see how they can put the cat back into the bag again.

I think all it will take is some time and lack of public interest. And then the tic-tacs will be just another interesting story in the history of ufology.

Keyhoe's early books on UFOs included some very impressive cases. All but forgotten today.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's leading nowhere. Believe me

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Would you accept disclosure if it didn't tell you what you already believe?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Aliens are fallen angels.
If by full disclosure you mean Anti-Christ revelation, then maybe, not probable, you say, i say too.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AyinSof

Never met an angel fallen or otherwise or an alien for that matter.

My bet is if other life sentient life forms do exist on our earth they are of an extradimensional nature as opposed to extraterrestrial just down to the distances involved crossing between the stars.
edit on 6-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AyinSof
If by full disclosure you mean Anti-Christ revelation, then maybe, not probable, you say, i say too.

Comments like the above is why the GOV is hesitant about full blown disclosure.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: AyinSof

Comments like the above is why the GOV is hesitant about full blown disclosure.

Do you care to explain?

I say it's just the opposite. The government is hesitant to tell the public that the Bible is right and ancient stories of angel worship turned out to be real. They're afraid the public will accuse them of forcing religion on them instead of just informing them.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thing is around 84% of the world's inhabitants identify with a religion.

Government/TPTB fessing up or otherwise, a right good few people's noses are apt to get bent out of shape.

With the realization that there are other special little creatures, from other places in this verse, that might not have the same God nor even understand the concept.

Some are going to want to kill them, others will wonder what they taste like, then there will be the mad bastards that want to four-letter word them.

Nevermind the ones that will wish to worship them thus possibly bring about a holy 3 world war or the like aka Anti-Christ revelation whatnots.

Its a minefield i suppose and then some.

That's if they exist of course.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Would you accept disclosure if it didn't tell you what you already believe?

Good point.

In many cases, disclosure will only be acceptable to an individual if it's the kind of disclosure they desire.

"Dammit... I was SO sure they were pink fallen angels from Saturn..."

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thing is around 84% of the world's inhabitants identify with a religion.

Government/TPTB fessing up or otherwise, a right good few people's noses are apt to get bent out of shape.

With the realization that there are other special little creatures, from other places in this verse, that might not have the same God nor even understand the concept.

Some are going to want to kill them, others will wonder what they taste like, then there will be the mad bastards that want to four-letter word them.

Nevermind the ones that will wish to worship them thus possibly bring about a holy 3 world war or the like aka Anti-Christ revelation whatnots.

Its a minefield i suppose and then some.

That's if they exist of course.

That would be one of the easiest and fastest depopulation method. After it would be all over the average IQ on this planet would be probably 50% higher than it is right now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join