It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draining The Swamp Destroys Politicians - Mainstream Media - Bureaucrats and more.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Friday, October 4, 2019

Today, the Sean Hannity radio talkshow featured seasoned political analysts as guests. They were racking their brains trying to figure out why Democrat politicians and 90% of the Mainstream Media have been so desperate to get Donald Trump ever since he became the Republican nominee in 2016.

"It's without precedent, this level of hate for anyone...let alone a U.S. President."

"I've covered every President since Richard Nixon, Sean. In all that time, I have NEVER seen the Media and Politicians THIS VICIOUS in how they treat the President of the United States"

The answer is so obvious, it's hard to believe these "seasoned" analysts can't see it.

Private citizen Trump has been saying "someone" needs to root out corruption from our Federal Government, for at least 15 years.

After becoming the Republican party nominee, corrupt people in the government and their mainstream media partners in crime, began to panic.

Trump's history of accomplishments in the cut-throat/competitive real-estate and construction industry, combined with millions of Americans chanting "DRAIN THE SWAMP!" at his campaign rallies sent a powerful message. GOOD PEOPLE loved it. BAD PEOPLE hated it.

Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, media moguls, Hollywood executives, and CEOs across all industries who are into Extortion, Bribes, Money Laundering, Pay for Play, Skimming Public Funds, Human Trafficking, and Pedophilia, knew that a President Trump would come after them.

No other President in recent U.S. history has been elected on (in part) a promise to "drain the swamp". And very few Presidents in U.S. history have gone to such lengths as President Donald J. Trump, to keep their campaign PROMISES to the American people.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or he's dishing out just as much hate to the same people and they take the bait and do the same thing.

Is the swamp really draining though? Do we have a vastly different structure than a few years ago? I don't think so.

I still think it's better than the alternative, but I ain't drinking no Kool aid.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Has anyone ever looked into how Senators, who make under 200k on government salary, make their millions?

It's totally legal. And incredibly unethical.

Get elected, start a foundation, list a relative as head of foundation. The foundation and head gets donated to. Senator gives their recommendations for appropriations while holding a small fundraiser. Bypass the legal political donation limit by giving to the foundation/family member.

Yeah...

edit on 10/5/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Don't forget insider trading after knowing the ramifications of their votes on closed door committees.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The LAW is Supposed to RULE this Nation , Without it We are All Nothing but Rabble . The President has taken that Concept to Heart . A True Patriot , his Critics can just go Pound Sand ..........GOD BLESS AMERICA !

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The President has taken that Concept to Heart . A True Patriot , his Critics can just go Pound Sand ..........GOD BLESS AMERICA !

As someone who voted for him, I feel I get to be extra critical 😉

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Don't forget insider trading after knowing the ramifications of their votes on closed door committees.

I'd start a thread on the topic but people are too damn stupid to realize its the truth and what it means...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

No other President in recent U.S. history has been elected on (in part) a promise to "drain the swamp".

JFK

He died for his beliefs.

His death gave birth to Q.

Here we are more than half a century later having this silent war.

P

link   

The Administration started with the clear and present danger to women and children first. Thousands of arrests of human traffickers nationwide. Increased number of arrests at the US-Mex border too. The improved and longer border wall will help also.

link   

" As someone who voted for him, I feel I get to be extra critical 😉 "

As I . I Also Decided I Have his " Back " Come Hell or High Water " like MANY others ........

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

What government entity would change the "Foundation" rules?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What government entity would change the "Foundation" rules?

No one in the Senate...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Donald Trump cares about people who live in deep blue states too. (i.e. Homelessness in CA. Rats taking over Baltimore, Md., Feds Assisting Chicago Police, etc..)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I'd start a thread on the topic but people are too damn stupid to realize its the truth and what it means...

I'm one of those. Got a link to a quick online summary of the problem?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I'm one of those. Got a link to a quick online summary of the problem?

The problem of buying an appropriation recommendation from a senator? ... seriously?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Donald Trump cares about people who live in deep blue states too. (i.e. Homelessness in CA. Rats taking over Baltimore, Md., Feds Assisting Chicago Police, etc..)

The rat population in Baltimore is so high, somebody said they should have their own Congressional Dustrict 😃

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Oh. I see what you're talking about. When you said "insider trading", my mind went to the Stock Exchanges.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The rat population in Baltimore is so high, somebody said they should have their own Congressional Dustrict 😃

The rat population probably bought a vote for a non effective solution to the "rat problem".

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Oh. I see what you're talking about. When you said "insider trading", my mind went to the Stock Exchanges.

I didn't mention insider trading. But I seriously hope you understand what I'm talking about. Because seriously, there aren't many that will.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

...Camden , Newark , Paterson , Jersey City ....

Notice Most of them are in Northern N.J. ........Hmm.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join