It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready...they are coming for your Constitution next!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: madmac5150

This is relevant, over and over again...

...especially, here in "flyover" country...

Trump doesn't even know you exist.

I'll never understand why you people think that's such a clever comeback.

If that's the case, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
But "lock her up" that he says and you all say is not somehow against the Constitution? So tell me how her words are worse than his?

Please do.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
But "lock her up" that he says and you all say is not somehow against the Constitution? So tell me how her words are worse than his?

Please do.

How are you able to correlate Lock Her Up with Shred the Constitution? Hillary is one person that he said to lock up. The Constitution represents the whole of the US. Your comparison makes no sense at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Looks like Hillary is calling for the Constitution to be shredded.

She already shredded that GD piece of paper when ;

1. She walked on private servers in basements.
2. Lied to the FBI
3. Hired a foreign spy to dig up dirt on her competitor.

Clinton is THE LAST person to be running their mouths about impeachment(her hubbie) and other snip.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Please do.

"Lock her up" is protected by the 1st amendment.

Hillary tweeted a specific part of a speech, implying she's in favor of getting rid of anything in the constitution that prevents Trump's impeachment. AKA, BAMN.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This was a quote from the Civil Rights lawyer and Representative who delivered the opening statement in the Impeachment of President Nixon. This quote was from that speech which is regarded as one of the best speeches of the 20th Century.

[/url].

Its that Hillary brings it up for this obvious fraud and coup against Trump, that she has been running since before he was elected that pissed everyone off.

Hillary should have been in jail for life ten years ago let alone still free to post crap on Twitter today.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Please do.

She has actually did what she and her nut-bag Democrats in congress are accusing Trump of doing yet Trump has not done anything wrong. Ukraine was not even ready to buy more Javelins and have not even used the ones we gave them prior. Trump wanted the nations in Europe to start paying for the mess they made!!! Germany was behind the whole mess, with Ukraine's so called uprising and terrorist actions against Russians there so they should pay for it.

The US and Ukraine have a special agreement signed into law by no other than Bill Clinton, that allows an investigation in each others nation at any time by anyone. That was to get rid of corruption and spying.

Biden has actually boasted about what he did for his son in Ukraine to the tune of Millions and then China BOUGHT JOE for 1.5 BILLION by smuggling it through his sons company in Ukraine. Biden could not win a Mayors election in anywhere in this nation let alone win the Presidency.

Everyone knows he is a wanna be tough guy and gropes children non stop. The media does nothing but lie so stop drinking the kool-aid. Not one of the Dems stand a chance against Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The propaganda is working. The Democrats have you guys wrapped around their finger. They can get you to think anything they want, all they have to do is Tweet something divisive and you guys eat it up.

Same goes for CNN. Plenty of hate to go around both sides. Meanwhile those in power continue manipulating people all the way to the bank.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: chr0naut

They keep investigating and yet no charges ever happen.

Take your pick on reasons why... she learned well from daddy rodham and has dirt on powerful people, they really do have a different set of rules to live by, the FBI was hopelessly corrupt and figured anyone on the other side was to stupid to see it. (laundry list of people who did far less than her and went to jail)

Firstly, that reasoning would require incredible levels of corruption and conspiratorial planning across hundreds of people for decades and even under Trump, with new people heading up the FBI and DOJ there are still no convictions.

What happened to Horowitz's second FISA investigation? It was completed months ago.

Where's all the BOMBSHELL and DEVESTATING (because they always write them in caps) repercussions?

It sort of looks like Trump's "swamp draining" is ineffectual, doesn't it, when every allegation falls flat every time.

Yet, on the other side, look at the convictions from investigations into Trump's operations. Weird, eh?

It's obviously some weird conspiracy of reality inversion, perhaps?

edit on 6/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Got it you only see what you want to see, I didnt vote trump and wont in 2020 but to deny the corruption that runs so deep on both sides shows an incredible lack of critical thinking.

Why did she get away with it, for the same reason trump wont be removed from office, none of them want to expose the things done that make these people richer and more powerful while people like you slavishly believe in one side over the other.

The difference between us, when/IF any actual evidence of wrong doing is found I will say impeach him... EVERYTHING to date has been sources said with zero evidence produced after 3 years of investigating so by using your standards for Hillary he is innocent and nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yet trump calls on China to investigate for him... whew...

So what? That means diddly only to the liars stealing our country. The Chicoms are playing both ends against the middle if you are paying attention.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
All politicians swear an oath of office to support & defend the constitution. All Democrat politicians are in open violation of their oaths of office. They routinely call for restrictions & bans on guns, which is in direct violation of the 2nd amendment. They also call for the elimination of the electoral college & want a wealth tax which violates property rights. They also infringe on Christian's religious rights. Imo, all Democrat politicians should be arrested for sedition for violating their oaths of office. Same with judges, previous presidents & previous vice presidents who violated their oaths of office. They should be arrested under the NDAA as domestic terrorists and thrown in Guantanamo indefinitely without trial until our constitutional republic is restored.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

www.thoughtco.com...

edit on 6-10-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

link   

Take your pick on reasons why... she learned well from daddy rodham and has dirt on powerful people, they really do have a different set of rules to live by, the FBI was hopelessly corrupt and figured anyone on the other side was to stupid to see it. (laundry list of people who did far less than her and went to jail)

Firstly, that reasoning would require incredible levels of corruption and conspiratorial planning across hundreds of people for decades and even under Trump, with new people heading up the FBI and DOJ there are still no convictions.

What happened to Horowitz's second FISA investigation? It was completed months ago.

Where's all the BOMBSHELL and DEVESTATING (because they always write them in caps) repercussions?

It sort of looks like Trump's "swamp draining" is ineffectual, doesn't it, when every allegation falls flat every time.

Yet, on the other side, look at the convictions from investigations into Trump's operations. Weird, eh?

There will be no bombshells publicly facing. Think about the repercussions if mass numbers of government officials were suddenly locked up. It would be mass chaos.

They will slowly be taken out of their positions and never return. They will fight it but in vain.

As far as your Trump convictions....please point to one that had anything to do with Trump. And by point to one, let me know what the conviction was and how it is tied to Trump.

The FISA issue will come out. There will be some arrested or indicted over this and it will be known names. These are the Intel operators that will go down. The politicians will simply be given a ultimatum....leave politics forever or face jail.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: madmac5150

This is relevant, over and over again...

...especially, here in "flyover" country...

Trump doesn't even know you exist.

I'll never understand why you people think that's such a clever comeback.

If that's the case, you have nothing to worry about.

But surely, 'they' are after Trump for the the things he has done. Who is 'out to get' the general public?

The whole propaganda is based upon the absurdly fearful notion that there are some unnamed people proposing to attack the US citizenry, probably the best defended group of people on the planet. Yes, you have your enemies, but Trump isn't any defense against them.

In fact. with his attempts to negate several Constitutional rights like birthright citizenry (guaranteed by the 14th Amendment) and acts targeting the Muslim community contrary to the free exercise of religion guaranteed by the 1st Amendment, the prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment guaranteed under the 8th Amendment and the equal protection of laws guaranteed by 14th Amendment. Not to mention his repeated attempts to overturn the separation of powers through Presidential overreach, makes Trump himself probably the biggest threat to American citizens that the US has faced in a long time.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Got it you only see what you want to see, I didnt vote trump and wont in 2020 but to deny the corruption that runs so deep on both sides shows an incredible lack of critical thinking.

Why did she get away with it, for the same reason trump wont be removed from office, none of them want to expose the things done that make these people richer and more powerful while people like you slavishly believe in one side over the other.

The difference between us, when/IF any actual evidence of wrong doing is found I will say impeach him... EVERYTHING to date has been sources said with zero evidence produced after 3 years of investigating so by using your standards for Hillary he is innocent and nothing to see here.

The majority of the 400+ pages of the Mueller report was a presentation of the evidence relating to the investigation.

Just because Mueller was restrained from indicting the President does not mean that there was no evidence. The evidence was literally voluminous (although it did not evidence Trump personally conspiring with Russian officials).

... and the report made note that Trump was not exonerated. Why would anyone make such a specific note, if they thought whoever was under investigation was innocent?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There will be no bombshells publicly facing. Think about the repercussions if mass numbers of government officials were suddenly locked up. It would be mass chaos.

They will slowly be taken out of their positions and never return. They will fight it but in vain.

It has been months.

No action in removing known proven criminals from positions of power and wealth is itself criminal and corrupt. Trump's inaction on such things, were they actually the case, also damns him. There are very very many people ready to step in and fill the places of those removed for misconduct. Trump has no reason to not act with haste if there are criminals in the system.

As far as your Trump convictions....please point to one that had anything to do with Trump. And by point to one, let me know what the conviction was and how it is tied to Trump.

Trump fired Comey because, as Trump explains in his letter firing Comey: "While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau." clearly Trump fired Comey because the investigation was not stopped. Full text of Trump's letter telling Comey he's fired. How's that for blatant.

What about Trump forcing Sessions to resign? From Sessions resignation letter: "Dear Mr. President, At your request, I am submitting my resignation". At whose request? Read Jeff Sessions' resignation letter: 'Thank you for the opportunity, Mr. President.

There you have two pieces of irrefutable evidence of Trump attempting to obstruct the course of justice. One by Trump's own hand.

The FISA issue will come out. There will be some arrested or indicted over this and it will be known names. These are the Intel operators that will go down. The politicians will simply be given a ultimatum....leave politics forever or face jail.

If it hasn't happened by now, I don't think it ever will.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No matter how much you say mueller didn't exonerate trump in our country he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of his peers. Those 2 things are lawfully the same in America.
Also you are a person from outside the US and should stop talking about our constitutional laws.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No matter how much you say mueller didn't exonerate trump in our country he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of his peers. Those 2 things are lawfully the same in America.
Also you are a person from outside the US and should stop talking about our constitutional laws.

Please provide a US state or federal statute, or US Constitutional clause, that guarantees presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Additionally, under British Common law, which does have statutory clauses guaranteeing presumption of innocence, it only applies in a court case. It clearly does not, nor cannot apply to investigations or outside of a legal court. Since Trump was not brought to court on these issues, he is not under presumption of innocence.

Presumption of innocence From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why should I stop talking abut US Constitutional law? There's no law in my country preventing it, or yours either. It is topical.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Well said. This is a Communist/Marxist coup de ta nothing less and the Clintons of the Council on Foreign Relations are their first family. Make no mistake we have a coup and things may just get ugly. May God bless America and preserve this wonderful Republic.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

This was a quote from the Civil Rights lawyer and Representative who delivered the opening statement in the Impeachment of President Nixon. This quote was from that speech which is regarded as one of the best speeches of the 20th Century.

[/url].

Its that Hillary brings it up for this obvious fraud and coup against Trump, that she has been running since before he was elected that pissed everyone off.

Hillary should have been in jail for life ten years ago let alone still free to post crap on Twitter today.

No, it is for something that trump did. It isn't a fraud.

Secondly, I suggest that you look up the meaning of the word "coup".

As far as being locked up 10 years ago: Legal affairs of Donald Trump, 2000-2009 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join