It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready...they are coming for your Constitution next!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Folks speaking of the Constitution and impeachment stated by Hillary Clinton do not know what her first legal assignment was , or the outcome.
Almost got a high visibility law firm disbarred forever.
And Nixon off the hook.
Hillary's brief got locked up in a safe , in a locked safe room .
Never to see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The coup is gathering pace... Democrats have pulled the trigger on investingating Pence as part of the impeachment enquiry.
On the back of the democrat media machine introducing conversations about removing Pence, subpeonas were issued for his documents last night.

They are swinging for the fences and going for a President Pelosi.

It's pretty clear they are terrified of what Barr is doing and have to stop him to survive.
edit on 5/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting lying piece of sh!t. That's not opinion, that's a fact. She did not dodge sniper fire, she did call black youths super-predators, she did delete 30,000 emails after she was subpoenaed to submit them, she did instruct her staff to smash her devices with hammers and she did bleachbit everything she could. She showed satanic glee at Ghadaffi being murdered and she criticized women who where raped by her husband.

I would not piss on her even if she was on fire - the bitch is the very definition of political scum.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: chr0nautBy whom is this speech regarded as one of the best.
I saw no methodology..just a list ranked by Michael Eidenmuller, a known liberal professor

I think it is a fairly good speech, too.

It carries the hurt and truth of the African American experience in achieving their rights and the hope that they can participate in a fairer world where the the Constitution does actually have power and merit for all citizens.

It has the cadence, clarity, truth and conviction of truly great oratory.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens

Get ready, they're gonna put you in Fema camps akin to russian gulags for the christian russians.

Their plan: Holodomor of americans. Millions.

The story starts soon after the federal government has confiscated all civilian firearms in the country under the fictional Cohen Act. Turner and his cohorts take their organization underground in order to wage a guerrilla war against the System, which is depicted as being under Jewish control.[4] The "System" begins by implementing numerous repressive laws against various forms of hate, by making it a "hate crime" for white people to defend themselves when crimes are committed against them by non-whites even after all weapons have been confiscated, and pushing for new surveillance measures in order to monitor its citizens, such as requiring them to possess a special passport at all times and in all places in order to permanently monitor where individuals are. The "Organization" starts its campaigns by committing acts such as the bombing of the FBI headquarters, then executing an ongoing, low-level campaign of terrorism, assassination, and economic sabotage throughout the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Part of a series on
Antisemitism

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Okay, but why then did Killary choose to selectively quote just that particular section of the speech, and not the whole speech?????

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting lying piece of sh!t. That's not opinion, that's a fact. She did not dodge sniper fire, she did call black youths super-predators, she did delete 30,000 emails after she was subpoenaed to submit them, she did instruct her staff to smash her devices with hammers and she did bleachbit everything she could. She showed satanic glee at Ghadaffi being murdered and she criticized women who where raped by her husband.

I would not piss on her even if she was on fire - the bitch is the very definition of political scum.

Several of those things did not involve Hillary Clinton at all.

She did not delete 30,000 e-mails, they were deleted by staff and lawyers, compliant with data security procedures mandated by Homeland Security.

This was prior to the DNC being subpoena'd to submit the FBI to have full access to the operational and backed up data (The servers were virtual machines in a data center. This is why there was no actual physical server machine ever picked up from the DNC headquarters, they were mostly 'in the cloud' as most modern infrastructure now is).

Also, a technician from Platte River Networks, Paul Combetta, used BleachBit to try and erase deleted files which he realized had not been overwritten as expected (and mandated by Homeland Security procedure) and were easily recovered. Hillary did not use BleachBit, nor do her own server IT work. From my investigations it appeared that she was somewhat of a Luddite and not particularly computer savvy.

Similarly, Hillary did not order the secure destruction of retired technology. Again that was mandated by Homeland Security protocols and was done before the FBI requested all old and retired technology from the DNC, for their investigations.

You, in these few things, appear to have swallowed the false propaganda that the Russian trolls put out back in 2016. Do a little research outside of political propagandist sites.

Perhaps find out what BleachBit is and does. Study up IT infrastructure and architectures. Look at Microsoft Exchange and how it works and saves redundant data.

Disposing of Devices Safely - us-cert.gov (PDF)

edit on 5/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: chr0naut

Okay, but why then did Killary choose to selectively quote just that particular section of the speech, and not the whole speech?????

Well the limit for a Tweet is 280 characters, she probably knows the speech by heart, is well aware of what was actually implied, has no idea that most people wouldn't, and she is getting old.

I reckon it is just a bad judgement call by someone whose relevancy reduces by the day.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump basically calls for civil war in a tweet, and says American is essentially nothing without him, his base doesn't see an issue like they want civil war. Hillary quotes someone within' perfect context, it's a leftist conspiracy... yikes.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've been hearing that they're coming for our constitution my entire life. I remember my great grandpa ranting about it when I was a wee little feller.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You know, I really wish, I mean really really wish that the simple statement you made was not so blatantly obvious.
I think that the paranoia (and here of course I risk the claim of who do you think you are, do you have a degree in psychology to make such a statement) that runs through the defensive posture of the ''right'' has made them blind. Maybe not blind but myopic so that all they can see is a narrow scope bounded by those fears.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looks like you completely missed the point of the quote. It's not saying to shred the Constitution, it's saying that if the Constitution isn't followed properly then maybe it wouldn't make a difference if it was thrown into a paper shredder, a k.a. if the Constitution isn't followed then you may as well throw it into a shredder. Nobody said anything about wanting to shred the Constitution, though I'm sure that's what you want to believe to confirm your biases.

Look into the context not just surface level. I'm sure Hillary knew what she was doing, her handlers are very good at stirring up the right into a mouth-foaming rage.
edit on 10/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Looks like you completely missed the point of the quote. It's not saying to shred the Constitution, it's saying that if the Constitution isn't followed properly then maybe it wouldn't make a difference if it was thrown into a paper shredder, a k.a. if the Constitution isn't followed then you may as well throw it into a shredder. Nobody said anything about wanting to shred the Constitution, though I'm sure that's what you want to believe to confirm your biases.

Look into the context not just surface level. I'm sure Hillary knew what she was doing, her handlers are very good at stirring up the right into a mouth-foaming rage.

Like I said earlier...I know the context of the original quote.

Hillary using it is not in the same context. She has already said Trump is illegitimate and wants to get rid of the electoral college. The only way anyone would think this is OK for her to say is if you believe the BS from the left for the last 3 years.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whats sad is some of her cult followers still cant see how corrupt she is and assume anything she says is straight from the mouth of god.

Wifes family from Arkansas and there was more shady stuff going on when bill was governor than quite possibly Chicago when Capone ran things.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But you're taking the original context of the quote out of the equation in spite of her. I think maybe that was the point of her even quoting it to begin with, to further plant that bug into people's ear.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But you're taking the original context of the quote out of the equation in spite of her. I think maybe that was the point of her even quoting it to begin with, to further plant that bug into people's ear.

Trouble is she put it on twitter and the majority of twitter users have no clue what the original context would have been.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Exactly. It's all part of the plan. Divided we fall. You know the context yet you still ignore it in spite of her, apparently it doesn't matter if the context is known, people will still choose to take it a certain way.
edit on 10/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Exactly. It's all part of the plan. Divided we fall. You know the context yet you still ignore it in spite of her, apparently it doesn't matter if the context is known, people will still choose to take it a certain way.

I do know the context. I dont think Hillary meant it in that way. I think she is counting on her fans to want to actually scrap the constitution.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Rule of Law ?

Then you agree that Hillary should be charged for digging up dirt in her fake Russia hoax as well as her classified email scandal, the SAME WAY ANY OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED, like Petreaus.

You also agree that there is NOTHING wrong with one government (the US) asking another government (Ukraine) for assistance in a criminal probe involving payments to Biden's son, who has NO EXPERIENCE in oil and gas, does not speak Ukrainian AND SO WAS NOT TIED TO ANY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS DEAL - QUITE ASIDE FROM THE FACT BIDEN ASKED AND GOT THE PROSECUTOR LOOKING INTO HIS SON'S CRIMINALITY FIRED.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Democrats have been anti-Constitution for a while now, it's not like this is anything new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join