It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
Thought this might be appropriate in this thread:

I know I'm making fun of all this, but that's because my concern for all of us is real. Just trying to bring some levity into a completely bizarre part of our history.

The funny thing is that Cartoons aren't even necessary with Trump.

The Finnish President has that "Check PLEASE!" expression.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Have you watched the whole presser? He had just given an answer to that question. He was asked about calling schiff treasonous. He went on for 5+ minutes about the whole situation. Then the democrat hack asked a "why do you beat your wife" style question. I believe it was: "What did you want president zelensky to do?" Trump wasn't going to dignify it with acknowledgement. What you saw was someone tired of being asked such absurd questions and not giving up the premise.

But if trump's losing his mind because he wouldn't answer a biased question, is the questioner also losing his mind as he's asking trump about things not related to finland and asking a follow up question where the information is publicly available. Look, this reporter (and others I'm sure) have been tasked by the DNC with getting trump on tape saying "I wanted the ukranian president to investigate biden" for their impeachment charade. It's obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join