It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I don't think so, I think he knows he is winning like the Mueller case, so his tactic is to hammer at the subject over and over and get his supporters pissed and get the public to notice it. What they end up doing is take a deeper dive into the topic and find that Trump is right. It will also suck the life out of any other topics and push everything back to Ukraine. The dems won't be able to escape the topic for the entire year. He will bring the topic back to Ukraine. Trump knows a lot of shady things happened in Ukraine and Dems are involved. The public will know as well when things slowly drip drip drip like the Russian Collusion delusion. Trump does it purposely and planningly. It's a winning strategy, and the same one he used against the Dems on Russia, which the Dems eventually admit defeat by no longer talking about it. Trump is way ahead of the left.

edit on 6-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

"You know what it reminds me of? Its like if you were at some abusive husbands house and he asks his wife why she didn't offer our guest a drink, then starts unloading on her... Meanwhile your just stuck in the middle, don't know where to look and certainly aren't keen about saying anything, because god forbid you might exacerbate the situation."

This rings so true.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What's wrong with that? I actually posted it in every thread I could find that had to do with the topic. Does it hurt to read the truth and be reminded of it again and again?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The president of Finland is fine, people of Finland are fine. We are all laughing for FAKE media trying so hard

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I applaud your efforts and agree wholeheartedly, but the sheep around here love sucking off the NWO these days. It was pretty bad with obama a few years ago, now its even worse with trump, same sheep, different pen.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I lived through Bill's impeachment. I don't think younger people know what they are asking for if they want him impeached. It will go on a long time. The media will be consumed by it. Oh, and there was no internet or social media back then and you still could not get away from it. End of it all nothing happened. All political fanfare and Bill won in flying colors even though he lied to everyone and was busted.

There was internet.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It’s called justifiable and completely rational outrage.

He fights back.

It is exactly why people voted for him.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: contextual

It's almost as if the intention among all in power is to further erode the public's confidence, eh?

a reply to: contextual

he can only rely on his base support now.

You mean like you guys do, when trying to frame lost patience as cracking under pressure?

Good thing his base is large, and growing, every time a Dem steps in front of a camera.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Democrats have been lying, inventing fake stories and amassing a cult of stupid followers who hang on to their every word without doing any research. Stupid or not however, they are voters. Now that the Russian scam has been proven a hoax, they are trying to, yet again, impeach him over some new BS. It's clear that they are simply lying to the public to overthrow the US Government and that is called a coup. Anyone would be furious and he has every right to call out his attackers and put them on notice. They are begging for trouble and any man worth his salt would defend himself against these Liberal parasites. It doesn't matter what they do, he has outsmarted them from he very beginning despite all of their collusive efforts with rogue Government insiders and he will outsmart them again. Mark my words.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Its lazy,but i guess you don't have time to post all original stuff. Still ever thought that since trump can legally lie to the press that he is not trolling yall?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thought this might be appropriate in this thread:

I know I'm making fun of all this, but that's because my concern for all of us is real. Just trying to bring some levity into a completely bizarre part of our history.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wow, well he can't weasel his way out of everything forever. Eventually something is going to come back and bite him in the butt and I think he's finally beginning to realize it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You must have watched a different video. Or maybe you are seeing what you want to see.

It has been funny to see the behind closed door conversations that other countries leadership are having about the US situation with trump and the media. While many of them dislike trump, they still see the absolute state of media bias and can't believe the BS he has to deal with.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'll be glad to see you quote any claim from me that even approaches what you just tried to twist it into.

I didn't say anything particular about Mr. Trump ... are you mistaken or intentionally dishonest in what you just said?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I would agree if you replaced the word "Democrats" with "political operatives" in your first sentence.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm not seeing any difference between this and how he's handled the media for the past 3 years. He dislikes them, they dislike him... I didn't see a meltdown, I saw a man who refuses to kiss a reporter's ass.

I see a red faced clown losing his marbles and making a spectacle of himself in front of other world leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Move away from the mirror and it's weird to hang pics of world leaders on your walls.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

"I think the question is for me"

he moaned about being asked a question so much , then as soon as the journalist does ask the Finnish president a question ,trumps EGO kicks right back in because he wants to score a few points answering someone else's question.

absolute dickhead

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
IDK, but I think Trump must be starting to crack under the pressure of this whole Ukraine ordeal. He seriously just loses composer and starts ranting on about fake news media like a crazy person.

Trumps yelling at the reporter and saying don't be rude, ask the Finland president a question!

How uncomfortable must of the Finnish president been feeling though?

You know what it reminds me of? Its like if you were at some abusive husbands house and he asks his wife why she didn't offer our guest a drink, then starts unloading on her... Meanwhile your just stuck in the middle, don't know where to look and certainly aren't keen about saying anything, because god forbid you might exacerbate the situation.

Yeah, the guy is definitely buckling under the pressure...Pretty sure it's only going to get worse from here.

Its so odd to see how people see things differently. Id rather have a guy ramble at the lectern and get things done that are good for his country, then to have some elegant ass that is raping our country. Just saying. All previous presidents right or left had nothing but personal gain on their mind. He doesn't need the personal gain, hence why he could care less about their precious trade agreements. That is what this is really about, our politicians have let us be raped by other countries for years.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or he could just be really pissed off about endless investigations that find nothing, accusations of his actions being somehow unlawful even if they are not and the constant attacks from the left.

Or he could be really pissed off about being repeatedly exposed for his Abuse of Office, Corruption, Obstruction and the growing mountain of damning evidence and testimony and reporters asking clear, simple and legitimate questions about the same.

A grade school child could have simply answered that question:

Reporter:
"The question, sir, was what did you want President Zelinksi to do about Vice President Biden and his son Hunter"

Followed by a bizarre pause by Trump and then "Are you talking to me?"

WHO THE HELL ELSE COULD ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

This news conference shows a man whose mind is slipping and he retreats to increasingly belligerent and bizarre responses.

After refusing to answer that simple question, raging at his inability to answer and demanding that the reporter ask the Finnish Leader a question?

The reporter relents and asks the Finnish Leader a question and TRUMP cuts him off and answers the Finnish Leaders question.

He is losing his marbles.

edit on 7-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join