It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Why is it considered crazy to claim the MSM is corrupt, but at the same time you're crazy if you don't think other large corporations are corrupt? Why are these news corporations that only ones who seem to be incapable of lying or having a profit driven agenda? Why are people so damn blind that they completely refuse to acknowledge the corruption?

We know they are corrupt, if people look at the thread I put up yesterday with that story hour.........it exposes the fact that some very very severe thigns were brought to the media and they refused to report on it.........

Taking their orders from the Obama administration and the Clintons.......if not the least the DNC........

For these people to deny that they are corrupt is either COMPLETE ignorance..........or knowing that they are lying.........

You dont have a news story handed to you with 2 people convicted of trying to influence the 2016 elections by Ukrainians, by the Ukrainian gov, and SENT TO PRISON......and NOT report it, if you arent corrupt.....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I saw this the other day, and I must admit it did make me chuckle.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Trump supporters condone trumps vulgar language and belligerent behavior. Classy actions from the leader of the United States, mouth of a trucker. Sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I saw this the other day, and I must admit it did make me chuckle.

See this is why I despise him.. every episode is that.. has no original comedy. relied on this.

listen to his cackling horde... just sad.

oh well, est quod est...

once more.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
He seriously just loses composer

I get frustrated too when I loose my composer. If you axe me, loosing the Bach is worst then loosing the Beethoven.

OP with TDS. So what else is gnew?

Perfect reply.

I hated giving this thread a flag, but the responses to the OP are 'worth it'.

I wish someone would do a thread here tackling TDS and why it can still exist in some. I also wish someone would create a shot that would fix it.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

He's not melting down there.

He's just regurgitating the same act that got him there in the first place.

And the people with AOCDS , GDS, PDS, BDS, ODS and all those other kinds of syndrome (that they like to label people with) will lap it up, say that he's 'telling it like it is', swallow it down and carry on as normal.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Kurokage

Trump supporters condone trumps vulgar language and belligerent behavior. Classy actions from the leader of the United States, mouth of a trucker. Sad.

I'm sorry but the fact you live in chicago and you talk about classy??

OMG mhow many folks died in your city last night, and YOU point fingers?

OMG what have you ever done to stop the deaths in your neighborhood?

Such pomposity, such arrogance, such BLINDNESS.

YOU really do not have a "superior" position to cast stones. too damn funny

bet you Voted for lightsneakers

why do you allow your fellow city dwellers to kill each other?

Don't you have a bunch of shootings to look the other way at?

you condone killing your fellow Americans each weekend , you should be ashamed.

(did I sound lefty enough, did I deflect enough, did I show enough hypocrisy, did I insult people that have no bearing on the problem)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine how so much fantasy could seriously come together into a possible reality.

Sometimes I think that's actually what the democrats are trying to show: that they don't NEED a reason to impeach someone. Them just wanting to do it is enough.

They can turn something that isn't the least bit criminal, or even the least bit at odds with the desires of the people (for Trump to investigate corruption.) And actually spin it into an impeachment inquiry, weaving a "new truth" from whole cloth.

I want to be outraged, but I'm actually kind of impressed.

I've never seen such a vast conspiracy show its hand so openly, though. Wall street banks are pulling the strings on this, and you can plainly tell the same puppeteer is controlling several different puppets.

originally posted by: contextual
Sundowning in public isn't a good look.

He could have answered it quite easily with his usual mumbo jumbo, trumps deranged supporters believe anything and opponents would respond with the usual WTF that makes no sense.

There is plenty of derangement on both sides.

That he hasn't got an answer shows how affected he is. That he's relying on unhinged types, as shown on this thread, to repeat memes like fake news proves he knows, he can only rely on his base support now.

He doesn't need an answer, because there is no question being asked.

Dems just keep repeating "this is bad" again and again, about a situation that doesn't look very bad. Unless you hear enough Democrats repeatedly say it is bad, and start believing on the pure basis of "number of times someone said so."

If people actually dig through the source material, such as reading the call transcript for themselves (it's only about 6 pages), or follow the work of actual INVESTIGATIVE journalists like John Solomon (instead of just listening to talking heads repeating what other talking heads have said.)

If people do that, it VERY QUICKLY becomes obvious there's nothing here to impeach over, or even make an issue out of.

But that's the opposite of ignorance. And ignorance is bliss.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Are you talkin to me?

LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
Are you talkin to me?

LOL

I'm left wondering why I never got into the apprentice or Trump in general before he became the POTUS... I mean, he'd be comedy gold if he wasn't, you know, the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

These are the crazy times we live, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Your sarcasm is hilarious, care to address the presidents behavior? I would expect more from the leader of the free world than from the average citizen but then again what should we expect from the man you elected after knowing his vulgar language and behavior beforehand. The former playboy, reccuring Howard Stern guest, grab em by the p$$$$, reality show star. Idiocracy and his supporters cheer him on like a Jerry Springer show. Sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

“ must of the Finnish”... it would sure help if you had a good command of English grammar.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Democrats are not “trying to show” that they don’t need a reason. They are just seeing what they can get away with, without any regard for the US Constitution.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I find humor in the anti-Trump posters on this site your hypocrisy is off the charts.

You point your finger at a man that’s standing up against your nonstop onslaught of hatred, someone that has been attacked every second, minute and hour of the day for the last three and a half years and you ridicule him for being a lil testy at times. Yet, when someone on this site calls you out on your BS, you turn into whiny lil schoolgirls with your panties waddled up so tight you can’t walk straight. I see it on here every day, your hypocrisy is deafening.

There’s not a one of ya that could handle everything that gets thrown at him to save your life. I don’t worship the guy by any means but he gets my utmost respect for the simple fact that he puts up with all of ya’s hatred and BS with hardly a flinch and still punches back. That says a lot about his character in my book vs the cowards that are constantly stabbing him in the back like some of you do.

That sums it up nicely - good stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The product of dementia and an ego the size of his hands.

Oh Lordy, that was awkward to read.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Cask of Amontillados walls keep closing in on Donald "Fortunato" Trump as now Mitt Romney and Tucker Carlson have turned their backs on him because of the Ukraine scandal.

News is coming out that the Trump administration had similar conversations with China, who knows how many other governments he has implored to help taking out his political rivals? Time will tell.

Trump's latest defense for his Machiavellian behind the scenes schemes are that his bargaining techniques had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with going after corruption. Someone should really tell Trump about the fifth amendment and to stop incriminating himself.

Trump continues to use vulgarity to address his opponents and continues to turn the White House and his Twitter account into a truck stop. I never would have thought Tucker Carlson would turn on Trump it's only a matter of time for another profanity-laced tweet is directed at him this time. Before you know it more and more people will be jumping off the Republican ship quicker than the Titanic. Sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Everybody's better off just letting the Democrat corruption and swindles stay in place 😃

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My stance has always been prosecute anyone guilty of corruption regardless of party affiliation.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
The Cask of Amontillados walls keep closing in on Donald "Fortunato" Trump as now Mitt Romney and Tucker Carlson have turned their backs on him because of the Ukraine scandal.

News is coming out that the Trump administration had similar conversations with China, who knows how many other governments he has implored to help taking out his political rivals? Time will tell.

Trump's latest defense for his Machiavellian behind the scenes schemes are that his bargaining techniques had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with going after corruption. Someone should really tell Trump about the fifth amendment and to stop incriminating himself.

Trump continues to use vulgarity to address his opponents and continues to turn the White House and his Twitter account into a truck stop. I never would have thought Tucker Carlson would turn on Trump it's only a matter of time for another profanity-laced tweet is directed at him this time. Before you know it more and more people will be jumping off the Republican ship quicker than the Titanic. Sad.

Are youlazy? You posted this EXACT Reply in another thread. Now that IS sad. Here's the link to your post btw www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19000000pppm by yuppa because: Added info.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
IDK, but I think Trump must be starting to crack under the pressure of this whole Ukraine ordeal. He seriously just loses composer and starts ranting on about fake news media like a crazy person.

Trumps yelling at the reporter and saying don't be rude, ask the Finland president a question!

How uncomfortable must of the Finnish president been feeling though?

You know what it reminds me of? Its like if you were at some abusive husbands house and he asks his wife why she didn't offer our guest a drink, then starts unloading on her... Meanwhile your just stuck in the middle, don't know where to look and certainly aren't keen about saying anything, because god forbid you might exacerbate the situation.

Yeah, the guy is definitely buckling under the pressure...Pretty sure it's only going to get worse from here.

Personally I think Trump is solid on track to being elected a 2nd term.

He has done a lot for the American people and while they enjoy a booming economy, they are also very aware that the democrats want to drag Trump down to their level because at his level you have to focus on working for the people, not against them.

Democrats project their incompetence upon a guy that are actually getting things done, and it is obvious for normal people to see.

By normal I mean this:

People who want the best for their family.

People who want the best for their country.

People who are tired of the elite manipulating them through strife and division.

People who are willing to work and optimistic about the future under a president that has record low unemployment numbers.

People who work hard at bettering themselves instead of waiting for a handout and blaming others.

I can see all this from the other side of the world.

Why can't you?

You purposely cheer for the downfall of the society you live in and shake your fist at the person working for the betterment of it.

You are a traitor to your people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join