It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
does anyone have any brain cells around here anymore?

What, like in a jar?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The product of dementia and an ego the size of his hands.

Joe Biden !!!!

No one is above the law !!! 😃

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You have to make a counterpoint to have “nailed it”. :p

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Only conservatives on ATS make zero counterpoint and then somehow feel like “nailed it!” Lol

If you do not make a counterpoint, it is literally impossible to have “nailed it”.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I find humor in the anti-Trump posters on this site your hypocrisy is off the charts.

You point your finger at a man that’s standing up against your nonstop onslaught of hatred, someone that has been attacked every second, minute and hour of the day for the last three and a half years and you ridicule him for being a lil testy at times. Yet, when someone on this site calls you out on your BS, you turn into whiny lil schoolgirls with your panties waddled up so tight you can’t walk straight. I see it on here every day, your hypocrisy is deafening.

There’s not a one of ya that could handle everything that gets thrown at him to save your life. I don’t worship the guy by any means but he gets my utmost respect for the simple fact that he puts up with all of ya’s hatred and BS with hardly a flinch and still punches back. That says a lot about his character in my book vs the cowards that are constantly stabbing him in the back like some of you do.

Oh no! Someone's criticizing him? How can he bear it? I mean, no-one else in the whole world is ever criticized, ever.

Trump himself never criticizes others, so, it is so incredibly unfair.

I mean, look at his life, the hardships, the struggles, the starvation and hours of enforced labor for little or no pay.

Even now that he has found some success, he lives a life of such privation and pain with meager possessions and barely any human contact or comfort.

PS: Perhaps you worship the guy, just a little bit. I mean. read your post.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: smurfy

In lieu of the current dilemma, let me ask.

What is Trump crap? in details, please.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Anyway. I’ve got this precious little 5 day old girl staring me in the eyes right now. That’s what matters most.

That’s awesome, life is a wonderful thing, congratulations.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

PS: Perhaps you worship the guy, just a little bit. I mean. read your post

I don’t need to read it, I wrote it but I can tell you that your in it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here is the entire clip, I suggest you soft bellied Leftists watch it and let it sink in.
He gave an entirely clear and concise answer to the agitating goon, and the goon wouldn’t stop.

Thank you for posting that.

Trump spoke about honest people and corruption but did not answer the question of what Trump wanted the Ukraine President to do about the Bidens.

That is why the reporter kept asking the question.

Please re-listen and verify.

first if you had done any HONEST RESEARCH the transcript of the phone call CLEARY STATED along with common sense...
Investigate the possible illegal influence and threats by A SITTING VICE PRESIDENT to support HIS SON.

you know that little thing of INVESTIGATING past actions for criminal activity.

second the REAL REASON you make your statement is trump didnt answer in a way the reporter wanted.
that is either cave in to the democratic accusations (as usually been done by republicans in the past) or given him a sound bite he could twist to show as proof of his guilt/justify removal from office.

unless really off topic (which this clearly wasnt) a job of an IMPARTIAL reporter is to RESPECTFULLY thank him for his answer , report it as given WITHOUT HIS SPIN OR OPINION, and let the next person ask a question.

he did NONE OF THESE THINGS

lets be honest people ...

reporters think the first amendment lets them do what they want with no restrictions or criticism.
they can ask anyone , anything, anyway they want, as many times as they want, and go wherever they want to ask it.
that no one can dare criticize them, challenge them or question them .
they are some sort of untouchable authority answerable to no one due to the first amendment

trump reminds them that they are not all that and a bag of chips.
they are not lord and unquestionable master .

they dont like that and act as spoiled children...with people supporting them because they hate trump.

pure and simple

scrounger

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Why is it considered crazy to claim the MSM is corrupt, but at the same time you're crazy if you don't think other large corporations are corrupt? Why are these news corporations that only ones who seem to be incapable of lying or having a profit driven agenda? Why are people so damn blind that they completely refuse to acknowledge the corruption?
edit on 5/10/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Not a meltdown.

He’s telling the corrupt propaganda machines who are ruining the world to behave.

Likening him to an abusive husband is a bit sick.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Muninn
It would help if you pulled your head out of it.
😂

I wouldn't have to, it's far too large....his colon that is.

Since he has taken Office , the President has not been in Arrears with Anyone . He Comes Through .........)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I have yet to examine his faeces in detail,

Who would have guessed... lol

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It appears so !! When pointing with orange fingers, it's hard not to see the problem.. haha

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: JustJohnny

Holy crap!!!!

You need to tell your supervisor that the your medications are exhibiting side effects.

I haven't seen so much BS in one post in ages.

You had one gem there at the end though...

They fabricate a bad guy who usually doesn’t even exist because they know their arguments suck and they cannot win without idiots who fall for logical fallacies.

You may need a mirror to fully understand the irony of that little gem.

And BTW... I understand that you won't understand. It's OK.

It's mental hey... I just skim his posts now.. it's like telling a hole full of water that it's still just a hole, but risking falling in to do so.

I'll stay above ground and dry, thanks..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
It would help if you pulled your head out of it.
😂

I wouldn't have to, it's far too large....his colon that is.

Smurfy, dude... I so like your posts in other threads.. don't fall for all of this, please.. brother.. You're a smurf, afterall.. be better.. come on for smurf sake, stop smurfing the smurf smurf..

Holy smurf..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I find humor in the anti-Trump posters on this site your hypocrisy is off the charts.

You point your finger at a man that’s standing up against your nonstop onslaught of hatred, someone that has been attacked every second, minute and hour of the day for the last three and a half years and you ridicule him for being a lil testy at times. Yet, when someone on this site calls you out on your BS, you turn into whiny lil schoolgirls with your panties waddled up so tight you can’t walk straight. I see it on here every day, your hypocrisy is deafening.

There’s not a one of ya that could handle everything that gets thrown at him to save your life. I don’t worship the guy by any means but he gets my utmost respect for the simple fact that he puts up with all of ya’s hatred and BS with hardly a flinch and still punches back. That says a lot about his character in my book vs the cowards that are constantly stabbing him in the back like some of you do.

^ Just this... and this...

Mtn, it's a hard thing to walk it, but saying it, you nailed it.. Kudos..

but you know it falls on deaf ears. we're on a road to nowhere, my friend..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I have so!!

Oo

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I love reading these threads, and being one of the informed actualy watching whats coming down the pike, and knowing just how predictable these instances are, because they are happening as they should be......

The only ones surprised are the ones who decide to keep their heads in the sand and NOT be informed............

The following weeks are going to be SUPER interesting...........and leave those of you with such a hate for Trump reeling............

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nice Joe Biden equivalency, but I asked that person a serious question about Trump, not Joe, and they said.. "I've not even entertained the idea, nor the concept, of looking into this, I shall just parrot the common theme of my brethren. I shall now cease all talk of this silliness, thus proving my ignorance, and revert to my self contained status."

but here you are!! Sooking it up, doing what the left cannot do.. meme.

hahaha, and even failing at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join