It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

he could've ended all this crap by simply saying "dig up all the dirt you want, you won't find any evidence of illegal activity'

He didn’t need to say it, the cult is doing it all on their own and guess what?........still nothing.
Nothing is sticking, not even all their made up sh!t.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: toysforadults
it's the market

Fun fact: if you watched this on Fox News, you could watch the stock market ticker in the corner of the screen drop in real time.

Fun fact: They all closed up 1.4% today.

By this point I'm sure it's had a good laugh like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I find humor in the anti-Trump posters on this site your hypocrisy is off the charts.

You point your finger at a man that’s standing up against your nonstop onslaught of hatred, someone that has been attacked every second, minute and hour of the day for the last three and a half years and you ridicule him for being a lil testy at times. Yet, when someone on this site calls you out on your BS, you turn into whiny lil schoolgirls with your panties waddled up so tight you can’t walk straight. I see it on here every day, your hypocrisy is deafening.

There’s not a one of ya that could handle everything that gets thrown at him to save your life. I don’t worship the guy by any means but he gets my utmost respect for the simple fact that he puts up with all of ya’s hatred and BS with hardly a flinch and still punches back. That says a lot about his character in my book vs the cowards that are constantly stabbing him in the back like some of you do.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Trump is triggered and that meltdown was like Mike Ditka flipping out at an NFL press conference. We are living in the movie Idiocracy. He was rude to the reporter and to the president of Finland, the reporter and Finnish president should have told Trump not to be rude when he proceeded to interrupt the Finn when he was trying to answer the reporters question. Trump is a disgrace and continues to treat the presidency with zero class, I cannot believe his supporters continue to act live his behavior is admirable. Sad.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
He's also up 2 points for his approval rating and is getting record donation numbers.
Probably a coincidence.

Who is?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

it's the market

Fun fact: if you watched this on Fox News, you could watch the stock market ticker in the corner of the screen drop in real time.

Probably because the jobs report came out and they revised the last few months UP.

Unemployment at the lowest in 50 years now...

But we seriously need a Democratic President elected so they can "fix" that.

And to follow up on that for a second....
Could you imagine what could possibly take place if the Dem cult would stop their partisan tantrums and work with him even just a little bit?
The sky could be the limit.
It just goes to show they are truly the anti-American party.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was not a fan of Obama being elected but I never wished for him to fail. If he failed at his job, we all failed with him and that’s not an ideal situation.

I wasn’t a fan of Trump and I did not vote for him but I accepted him as the better of two evils in a system full of voters to proud or cowardly to vote for a third party.

Our government is f’d on every level. It’s the worse circus in town. Trump is the face of it all. Maybe he has great policies in place for a large portion of America but he is doing nothing to try and unite our country. His platform is based on fading values and his classless character has run its course.

That’s not to say I think he’s guilty of the crimes and wrongdoings charged against him. Quite the contrary. I think the liberal witch-hunt has finally found enough traction to end his presidency; fake as it may be. But every step of the way Trump has isolated himself away from mending our fractured union and struck an iron fist in the wedge already dividing us. He has no tact, he scoffs at bipartisanship, and he treats elected officials like 40-year old street hookers.

It bothers me because of the social ramifications that will occur with his removal. The right will become absolutely unhinged and will never accept the outcome of an impeachment while the left will become the most childish beings one could imagine as they celebrate in the streets only infuriating the radical right even more. There will be blood if Trump is somehow forcibly removed from office.

Anyway. I’ve got this precious little 5 day old girl staring me in the eyes right now. That’s what matters most. Everything else is entertainment for the circus that I don’t have tickets to.
edit on 4-10-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The product of dementia and an ego the size of his hands.
edit on 4-10-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So he has a small ego and not a large one?

You didn't think this one through, did ya?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Not thinking seems to be his super power, if his posts are any indication.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump is triggered and that meltdown was like Mike Ditka flipping out at an NFL press conference. We are living in the movie Idiocracy. He was rude to the reporter and to the president of Finland, the reporter and Finnish president should have told Trump not to be rude when he proceeded to interrupt the Finn when he was trying to answer the reporters question. Trump is a disgrace and continues to treat the presidency with zero class, I cannot believe his supporters continue to act live his behavior is admirable. Sad.

Very admirable I would say.
He is the president, he deserves the respect the office commands.
If they were giving him the respect....maybe not even him personally, but the office of the president respect, they wouldn’t try to pull the sh!t they are pulling.
Asshole “journalists” talking over him all the time etc....get real.
It’s a #ing disgrace.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut
How could answering such a question over intent obstruct the investigation?

If anything, it would aid the investigation and could remove ambiguities regarding motive.

Uh, during the Mueller debacle, Trump was actually accused of attempting to obstruct justice when he said he had no contact with Russia over the election and then again accused by some high profile Dems when he voiced his personal opinion that Russia hadn't influenced the election to the media, so I'm not the one that should be answering you above question so much as Trump's squadron of advisaries are.

Neither of those things seem to me to be preventing the investigation/s or subsequent court cases.

Are you sure they were actually claiming obstruction for those things, or are you quoting some headline from an opinion piece which while emotive, wasn't actually what any Democrat said?

Could you please supply a link to a source that supports your argument?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

it's the market

Probably because the jobs report came out and they revised the last few months UP.

Unemployment at the lowest in 50 years now...

But we seriously need a Democratic President elected so they can "fix" that.

And to follow up on that for a second....
Could you imagine what could possibly take place if the Dem cult would stop their partisan tantrums and work with him even just a little bit?
The sky could be the limit.
It just goes to show they are truly the anti-American party.

A media that actually reported FACTS without a Progressive spin...

A Democratic party that had the best interests of Americans in mind...

Yea... not gonna happen.

Which is why the Democratic party needs to be replaced with another party.

It's a cancer... killing the host as fast as it can.

Progressivism is a disease.

Be nice if we found a cure.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Not thinking seems to be his super power, if his posts are any indication.

It is sad, even my pet rock comes up with better zingers then half of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If anything, it would aid the investigation and could remove ambiguities regarding motive.

Uh, during the Mueller debacle, Trump was actually accused of attempting to obstruct justice when he said he had no contact with Russia over the election and then again accused by some high profile Dems when he voiced his personal opinion that Russia hadn't influenced the election to the media, so I'm not the one that should be answering you above question so much as Trump's squadron of advisaries are.

Neither of those things seem to me to be preventing the investigation/s or subsequent court cases.

Are you sure they were actually claiming obstruction for those things, or are you quoting some headline from an opinion piece which while emotive, wasn't actually what any Democrat said?

I have to ask and then I'm off for the night so feel free to blaze away because I won't respond...

You have an internet connection and a brain.

Why not try using both at once for a change?

Attempt critical thinking.... use multiple sources... actually research something instead of just using one side being thrust into your faceholes for you to regurgitate on here.

As a side note....

DNC talking points come out in the USA at about 4:30 AM Eastern for the talking heads to digest, the op-ed writers to use, the enemedia to spread to their eager slaves.

What time do you get it in NZ?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You have a source or a medical degree ?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I have to ask and then I'm off for the night so feel free to blaze away because I won't respond...

You have an internet connection and a brain.

Why not try using both at once for a change?

Attempt critical thinking.... use multiple sources... actually research something instead of just using one side being thrust into your faceholes for you to regurgitate on here.

As a side note....

DNC talking points come out in the USA at about 4:30 AM Eastern for the talking heads to digest, the op-ed writers to use, the enemedia to spread to their eager slaves.

What time do you get it in NZ?

I think our time zone is roughly 12 hours different to most of the Americas. We are in advance and, therefore, you must be retarded.

edit on 4/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I was not a fan of Obama being elected but I never wished for him to fail. If he failed at his job, we all failed with him and that’s not an ideal situation.

Barry did fail , and the public barely survived.
What we are witnessing now , is the Barry following seeking revenge and to finish the job.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
does anyone have any brain cells around here anymore?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

does anyone have any brain cells around here anymore?

Need us to lend you a few?
🤡
edit on 4-10-2019 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join