It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: smurfy

In lieu of the current dilemma, let me ask.

What is Trump crap? in details, please.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: contextual
Sundowning in public isn't a good look.

He could have answered it quite easily with his usual mumbo jumbo, trumps deranged supporters believe anything and opponents would respond with the usual WTF that makes no sense.
That he hasn't got an answer shows how affected he is. That he's relying on unhinged types, as shown on this thread, to repeat memes like fake news proves he knows, he can only rely on his base support now.

With Republican figure heads turning now and no doubt tipping up on the news expect the whole fake news rhetoric to be ramped up.

LOL the left has pushed this impeachment narrative with the media blitz for 3 weeks and it's barely at 45% about the number of Democrats, while Trump says bring it on, Dems don't want that they just want the circus an accusation brings. LOL you mean one state Mitt LOL

He's also up 2 points for his approval rating and is getting record donation numbers.

Probably a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: smurfy

In lieu of the current dilemma, let me ask.

What is Trump crap? in details, please.

Wouldn't they be "Sheetos?"

Still funny though.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well I mean he just got bald face caught doing EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS ACCUSED OF DURING THE ELECTION!!!

Lol...

If this whole fiasco doesn’t prove how propagandized American conservatives are I have no idea what would..

They literally have their base believing that American conservatives ARE SOOOOOO IMPORTANT that all the world is against them...

“All the media are in a vast conspiracy to make conservatives look bad!!”

Lol

“All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake climate change.”

“Everyone is I a vast conspiracy to take heir guns... even though no politician in American history has even proposed it..”

“Everyone is in a vast conspiracy against Christianity... even though in America there is a Christian church on every corner and we have probably had less than 10 elected officials who were not Christians.

It is the most ridiculous “rape fantasy” imaginable ..

They fabricate a bad guy who usually doesn’t even exist because they know their arguments suck and they cannot win without idiots who fall for logical fallacies.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If I were good with computers I would change that c to an s.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And that current president isn't saying no to US aid and weapons. Why?

The comment I made was in favor of Ukraine, and how when all of this blows over, the real victim of this tit for tat show will be Ukraine. You have Biden in one corner and Trump in another, thing is Trump knows something, heard it from someone, he knows people who have information. Why else would he pursue all this?

From the outside in, and if you look at how 'diplomacy' works, paying off politicians isn't anything new, nor do they pocket ALL the benefits and wealth. You think China and Ukraine just cut Biden a check and said "Ok deal!"?

It is suspicious, this whole damn thing, maybe if you removed your Trump glasses for once you can see he's once again elbow deep in eastern European influences.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You talk about rape a lot?????

I hope the law is keeping a eye on you.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Holy crap!!!!

You need to tell your supervisor that the your medications are exhibiting side effects.

I haven't seen so much BS in one post in ages.

You had one gem there at the end though...

They fabricate a bad guy who usually doesn’t even exist because they know their arguments suck and they cannot win without idiots who fall for logical fallacies.

You may need a mirror to fully understand the irony of that little gem.

And BTW... I understand that you won't understand. It's OK.

edit on 4-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If I were good with computers I would change that c to an s.

I'm tempted to try... it would be a funny meme!!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
It would help if you pulled your head out of it.
😂

I wouldn't have to, it's far too large....his colon that is.
edit on 4-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And that current president isn't saying no to US aid and weapons. Why?

The comment I made was in favor of Ukraine, and how when all of this blows over, the real victim of this tit for tat show will be Ukraine. You have Biden in one corner and Trump in another, thing is Trump knows something, heard it from someone, he knows people who have information. Why else would he pursue all this?

From the outside in, and if you look at how 'diplomacy' works, paying off politicians isn't anything new, nor do they pocket ALL the benefits and wealth. You think China and Ukraine just cut Biden a check and said "Ok deal!"?

It is suspicious, this whole damn thing, maybe if you removed your Trump glasses for once you can see he's once again elbow deep in eastern European influences.

I'm an Obama voter with Trump glasses.

Interesting.

He would probably pursue this because the Ukraine has information that they helped Hillary with the 2016 election and they have admitted that it did influence it in her favor.

But your take on it is "everybody does it so Biden's just normal... but Trump looking into it is suspicious."

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Well I mean he just got bald face caught doing EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS ACCUSED OF DURING THE ELECTION!!!

Lol...

If this whole fiasco doesn’t prove how propagandized American conservatives are I have no idea what would..

They literally have their base believing that American conservatives ARE SOOOOOO IMPORTANT that all the world is against them...

“All the media are in a vast conspiracy to make conservatives look bad!!”

Lol

“All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake climate change.”

“Everyone is I a vast conspiracy to take heir guns... even though no politician in American history has even proposed it..”

“Everyone is in a vast conspiracy against Christianity... even though in America there is a Christian church on every corner and we have probably had less than 10 elected officials who were not Christians.

It is the most ridiculous “rape fantasy” imaginable ..

Your undiagnosed Tourette Syndrome is pretty severe, you should really get that checked out.
And while you are there, try to get a refund on your lobotomy...they really botched it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
it's the market

Fun fact: if you watched this on Fox News, you could watch the stock market ticker in the corner of the screen drop in real time.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wasn’t that one poll for one day...lol..

And that is forgetting the only reason that matters is every other day his approval rating is like the worst in history.. lol

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

it's the market

Fun fact: if you watched this on Fox News, you could watch the stock market ticker in the corner of the screen drop in real time.

Fun fact: They all closed up 1.4% today.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Wasn’t that one poll for one day...lol..

And that is forgetting the only reason that matters is every other day his approval rating is like the worst in history.. lol

Not quite...

Generally it tracks a few points above Obama's in his first term.

Of course, Obama got a 95% positive coverage by the media and Trump gets a 90% negative....

Not like the media is trying to influence American elections or anything.

BTW.... keep posting!!!!

EVERYONE everywhere needs to read everything you post!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

it's the market

Probably because the jobs report came out and they revised the last few months UP.

Unemployment at the lowest in 50 years now...

But we seriously need a Democratic President elected so they can "fix" that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This news is fake, it's a witch Hunt, a scam, a hoax, a fabrication, discombobulation...

Trump is afraid methinks, he seems desperate, he could've ended all this crap by simply saying "dig up all the dirt you want, you won't find any evidence of illegal activity'

But he didn't, nooooo, he took the 'who smelt it dealt it' approach by calling the Dems treasonous, all those pesky witches and their hunts...he's trying too hard to appear innocent.

He knows something will be found, because I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: RazorV66

it's the market

Probably because the jobs report came out and they revised the last few months UP.

Unemployment at the lowest in 50 years now...

But we seriously need a Democratic President elected so they can "fix" that.

Yep.
Hispanic-American unemployment new record low.
African-American unemployment lowest ever.
The Dems are losing their minds from every direction.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

This news is fake, it's a witch Hunt, a scam, a hoax, a fabrication, discombobulation...

Trump is afraid methinks, he seems desperate, he could've ended all this crap by simply saying "dig up all the dirt you want, you won't find any evidence of illegal activity'

But he didn't, nooooo, he took the 'who smelt it dealt it' approach by calling the Dems treasonous, all those pesky witches and their hunts...he's trying too hard to appear innocent.

He knows something will be found, because I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Or here is something that will cook your noodle....

What if ~gasp~ he's innocent of whatever you are attempting (badly, by the way) to accuse him of now?

In a country where we are all innocent until proven guilty, no less.

Thought never even crossed your mind, did it?

Deny ignorance.

Don't define it.

edit on 4-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join