It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109
I can. My father's dad came here directly from there.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Does Trump even know what's going on in Ukraine? Does he know WHY money is being sent there, along with plane loads of weapons? Maybe he should sit down with Mr Putin and tell him to stop playing in the little proxy war so the US doesn't need to keep funneling money and weapons there.

This situation in Ukraine reminds me a blip in history, when Russia and Britain squeezed Afghanistan into submission so they could use it as a play ground for who was better at 'diplomacy'.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
The finnish president was probably thinking, "Thank GOD someone is man enough to stand up to these asshole reporters"

Perhaps the Finnish president might be thinking, "If only we wait for the inevitable, after he isolates the US and then screws up international trade, then pays for his 'economic miracle' with debt, we might be able to buy his country. LOL".

But of course, he would be far too polite.

edit on 4/10/2019 by chr0naut because: speculation is cheap

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I really just feel sad watching this. Sad for world leaders that have to stand next to a babbling idiot and retain their composure. Sad for a narcissistic kleptocrat that has been sheltered his whole life and never had to face any repercussions for anything he's ever done. So he genuinely feels he's right in disregarding the law.

Mainly sad for America. That is, except for all the idiots who lie to themselves and twist themselves backwards to justify the jackass in chief. You own this.

This is all on you.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Ahhh the ol' gaslight trick.

Try as hard as you can to break someone, but make it all on them..

pathetic, really.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
He seriously just loses composer

I get frustrated too when I loose my composer. If you axe me, loosing the Bach is worst then loosing the Beethoven.

OP with TDS. So what else is gnew?

OMFG... lmao..
that's some honest to god play, right there.

you have an array of stars I cannot show in a post, but they're there.. or there their.. or.. blimey !!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I really just feel sad watching this. Sad for world leaders that have to stand next to a babbling idiot and retain their composure. Sad for a narcissistic kleptocrat that has been sheltered his whole life and never had to face any repercussions for anything he's ever done. So he genuinely feels he's right in disregarding the law.

Mainly sad for America. That is, except for all the idiots who lie to themselves and twist themselves backwards to justify the jackass in chief. You own this.

This is all on you.

No no no, its perfectly normal behaviour to not actually answer the question directed at him, then to demand that journalist ask the finish president a question then proceed to continue ranting after the journalist directs a question to the finish president, so he couldn't answer it. Diplomacy 101 trump style.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

These fools will suffer a hangnail and demand everyone cease all activities to sooth and placate their emotional fragility, but when one of their targets lashes out in retaliation they instantly go into outrage mode and act like no human being facing the mutated, grotesque face of the new left dare become angry at them. It's quite cute, actually... sort of like watching little children who will scream their heads off at an adult and then become morose when an adult slightly raises his or her voice telling them to STFU because "You yelled at me, you meanie!"

You mean like....

Trump has been under investigation by Democrats since he announced his primary run.

By the DNC, the press, the FBI, the House, the Senate, a Special council and if it can be believed, the Obama administration using the CIA and intelligence operatives from other countries.

They all found NOTHING.

Now other investigations are underway... they always will be the entire time he is in office and after.

THAT is fine for the left because "if he has done nothing wrong, why not investigate?"

VS....

Trump asks the Ukraine President to look into the 2016 election meddling.... EXACTLY what we have been doing to Trump for years.

He mentions Biden's name because of accusations he has heard.

ZOMFG.... THAT is attempting to influence an American election.

But the last few years of repeated investigations into Trump (and the negative press generated by said investigations) somehow.... isn't?

This is a God-like level of hypocrisy that the American public is starting to see right through.

Wish the Dems luck on impeaching Trump for a lawful act....

edit on 4-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This is all on you.

Lol, but he is still your President.

🤣

I'm surprised that you don't like him, he hasn't gone after your weed.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
How could answering such a question over intent obstruct the investigation?

If anything, it would aid the investigation and could remove ambiguities regarding motive.

Uh, during the Mueller debacle, Trump was actually accused of attempting to obstruct justice when he said he had no contact with Russia over the election and then again accused by some high profile Dems when he voiced his personal opinion that Russia hadn't influenced the election to the media, so I'm not the one that should be answering you above question so much as Trump's squadron of advisaries are.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

To be fair, your allies are directly affected by your politics.

It's tiring to hear "Keep your nose out" when it's our nose that is often right there with yours, at the grind.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A winner is you. Exactly like what you laid out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm not seeing any difference between this and how he's handled the media for the past 3 years. He dislikes them, they dislike him... I didn't see a meltdown, I saw a man who refuses to kiss a reporter's ass.

No! you saw a man who only answers a question with bullshiite rhetoric and bluster, when he can't answer a question on his previous Rhetoric he already displayed in a phone call...which he has already repeated ad verbatim almost, with Ukraine being replaced with China.
He's not handling anybody period.
Get real man...this is not lefty and righty crap, this is Trump crap.
edit on 4-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

In lieu of the current dilemma, let me ask.

What is Trump crap? in details, please.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm not seeing any difference between this and how he's handled the media for the past 3 years. He dislikes them, they dislike him... I didn't see a meltdown, I saw a man who refuses to kiss a reporter's ass.

No! you saw a man who only answers a question with bullshiite rhetoric and bluster, when he can't answer a question on his previous Rhetoric he already displayed in a phone call...which he has already repeated ad verbatim almost, with Ukraine being replaced with China.
He's not handling anybody period.
Get real man...this is not lefty and righty crap, this is Trump crap.

I've heard they have a pill now for what you are afflicted with...

Hope it helps.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: Mach2

To be fair, your allies are directly affected by your politics.

It's tiring to hear "Keep your nose out" when it's our nose that is often right there with yours, at the grind.

That is fair to the extent of "policy", but not necessarily personality.

I consider the Aussies to be one of our best allies. They are one of around four I "trust", to one degree, or another.

If other countries are concerned with our foreign policy, it's completely understandable, but I don't think that is the case here. It seems more personal, and OP basically confirmed that with his "tallest tree" comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're missing the point, why did HE HIMSELF need to go out of his way to personally ask the question? Doesn't he have you know, a country to run instead of worrying about, and coincidentally, the guy he's running against? Doesn't he have extensions and agencies to do that for him?
It for one, sounds ridiculously suspicious that he's personally investigating such a matter, which kind of tells us he knows something, or found out through unconventional ways probably prior to this whole fiasco, and two Trump is on a crusade to take down an opponent.

I do find it interesting how Ukraine a rather unstable and a nation in turmoil is in the middle of all this. The middle of once again, Russia and the US. This whole thing outrageous, and Russia and the US will walk away from it while Ukraine will be in shambles, Biden will take the brunt of this and Trump will become the hero, when we all damn well know he won't walk away from Ukraine once it's been torn down and rebuilt with eagles flying over head and bears roaming freely.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You're missing the point, why did HE HIMSELF need to go out of his way to personally ask the question? Doesn't he have you know, a country to run instead of worrying about, and coincidentally, the guy he's running against? Doesn't he have extensions and agencies to do that for him?
It for one, sounds ridiculously suspicious that he's personally investigating such a matter, which kind of tells us he knows something, or found out through unconventional ways probably prior to this whole fiasco, and two Trump is on a crusade to take down an opponent.

I do find it interesting how Ukraine a rather unstable and a nation in turmoil is in the middle of all this. The middle of once again, Russia and the US. This whole thing outrageous, and Russia and the US will walk away from it while Ukraine will be in shambles, Biden will take the brunt of this and Trump will become the hero, when we all damn well know he won't walk away from Ukraine once it's been torn down and rebuilt with eagles flying over head and bears roaming freely.

It's suspicious for 2 Presidents to talk to each other?

Suspicious that Trump as our top law official executes the Chief Executive’s most important Constitutional duty, to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"?

Suspicious that he is attempting to get to the bottom of the 2016 election meddling... you know, what the Democrats have been trying to solve for years now?

Suspicious that the current Ukraine President is trying to clean up years of corruption in his country and we are bound by treaty to give them legal support?

Sorry... I'm not buying into what you are trying to sell here.

ETA... what I'm suspicious of is that Biden as VP was given two countries to take care of diplomatically...

Ukraine and China.

The Biden family made millions of dollars from Ukraine and BILLIONS from China.

To you that may be just a coincidence though...

edit on 4-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I have yet to examine his faeces in detail, however most of what he does on twitter for instance, is demonstrably as coming directly from his enlarged colon.
I'll add that what he does on camera, only confirms that.
edit on 4-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I have yet to examine his faeces in detail, however most of what he does on twitter for instance, is demonstrably as coming directly from his enlarged colon.

It would help if you pulled your head out of it.
😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join