It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps latest meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
IDK, but I think Trump must be starting to crack under the pressure of this whole Ukraine ordeal. He seriously just loses composer and starts ranting on about fake news media like a crazy person.

Trumps yelling at the reporter and saying don't be rude, ask the Finland president a question!

How uncomfortable must of the Finnish president been feeling though?

You know what it reminds me of? Its like if you were at some abusive husbands house and he asks his wife why she didn't offer our guest a drink, then starts unloading on her... Meanwhile your just stuck in the middle, don't know where to look and certainly aren't keen about saying anything, because god forbid you might exacerbate the situation.

Yeah, the guy is definitely buckling under the pressure...Pretty sure it's only going to get worse from here.

+84 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I'm not seeing any difference between this and how he's handled the media for the past 3 years. He dislikes them, they dislike him... I didn't see a meltdown, I saw a man who refuses to kiss a reporter's ass.

+66 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Or he could just be really pissed off about endless investigations that find nothing, accusations of his actions being somehow unlawful even if they are not and the constant attacks from the left.

I know you are not going to recognize what he is actually doing because you don't see it ever in the Democratic leadership.

It's what an innocent man does when falsely accused.

He is doing EXACTLY what he got elected to do.

Fight back against bullies.

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
He seriously just loses composer

I get frustrated too when I loose my composer. If you axe me, loosing the Bach is worst then loosing the Beethoven.

OP with TDS. So what else is gnew?

edit on 4-10-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If this goes anywhere it will go everywhere meaning Hunter, Joe, Ukraine investigators. Even Schiff will be put on the stand. It would go on for a couple of years.

Trump doesn't care. He's daring them to do it. A lot of folks would lose their elections if they go this route even before the end of it all. Nobody wants to lose their seat over this stuff.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How dare Trump fight back against the Fake media. This is obviously an impeachable offense if you ask a Democrat.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Meltdown?...yeah right.
The asshole continued to badger him after Trump gave at least a 8-10 minute response prior to the time of this clip.
I have seen the entire clip, no meltdown...it was a completely rational response to the clown’s badgering questioning.
Enough is enough Leftists, nothing is going to happen.
Enjoy 4 more years of your president Donald J. Trump starting in Nov 2020.

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Remember when Kavanaugh expressed normal human emotion, anger, over being falsely accused of assault? Recall the fire in his eyes and the anger in his voice after he sat and listened to the proven, and in multiple cases now admitted, lies being spewed about him that would have, if true, ruined not only his future as a SCOTUS Justice, but his entire family, his reputation, and his career? Remember the reaction to him expressing natural, healthy, normal anger at being victimized by the left and their media?

These fools will suffer a hangnail and demand everyone cease all activities to sooth and placate their emotional fragility, but when one of their targets lashes out in retaliation they instantly go into outrage mode and act like no human being facing the mutated, grotesque face of the new left dare become angry at them. It's quite cute, actually... sort of like watching little children who will scream their heads off at an adult and then become morose when an adult slightly raises his or her voice telling them to STFU because "You yelled at me, you meanie!"

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
If this goes anywhere it will go everywhere meaning Hunter, Joe, Ukraine investigators. Even Schiff will be put on the stand. It would go on for a couple of years.

For the Left so loved the establishment, that they sacrificed Joe's only living son...

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

LOL.. you still don't get it.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SubaeruginosaMud pit, check. Any other person might crack, not this President, go ahead and think he can't handle the pressure.
Trump thrives on situations like this.
Classic shill/troll post. Find a hobby, visit a relative, take a walk, read a book, quit clogging up the boards with this junk!

edit on 4-10-2019 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The expression on Trump’s face is priceless when he says “Are you talking to me?”
He’s had enough, I wouldn’t blame him if he starts to throw these clowns out of the room by force himself.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The left does not know how to respond to a political opponent who does not tuck tail and rolls over like so many on the right. Trump does not play nice and speaks his mind, which most political critters cringe at since he is not PC and they are scared of their own shadows.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

😃 🤣 🤓

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I lived through Bill's impeachment. I don't think younger people know what they are asking for if they want him impeached. It will go on a long time. The media will be consumed by it. Oh, and there was no internet or social media back then and you still could not get away from it. End of it all nothing happened. All political fanfare and Bill won in flying colors even though he lied to everyone and was busted.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Anyone remember when Obama wearing a tan suit damaged the "dignity of the Office" according to many?

LOL, that seems like another lifetime, doesn't it?

In my opinion, President Trump is acting according to plan.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sundowning in public isn't a good look.

He could have answered it quite easily with his usual mumbo jumbo, trumps deranged supporters believe anything and opponents would respond with the usual WTF that makes no sense.
That he hasn't got an answer shows how affected he is. That he's relying on unhinged types, as shown on this thread, to repeat memes like fake news proves he knows, he can only rely on his base support now.

With Republican figure heads turning now and no doubt tipping up on the news expect the whole fake news rhetoric to be ramped up.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: SubaeruginosaMud pit, check. Any other person might crack, not this President, go ahead and think he can't handle the pressure.
Trump thrives on situations like this.

That’s right.
Trump still looks the same as he did when he took office and after all the sh!t the deranged cult has thrown at him.
Obama was coddled by the MSM with softball questions 99% of the time and after 4 years, he looked like he aged 30 years.
Trump will not crack.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

It's almost as if the intention among all in power is to further erode the public's confidence, eh?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

OMG!!! LOL!

Romney isn't a Republican figurehead, he's actually widely despised outside of Mormon circles and quickly losing popularity inside of them. There are reasons he couldn't get elected against a very unpopular Obama in 2012... he's moved into the John McCain "King of the RINOs" seat since songbird's tragic passing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join