It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial Cloning of Dogs, Cats, Monkeys and Hubrids in China on the Cheap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Science contines to deny all cases of human cloning, indefinitely. Usually success is published then scrubbed from existence. Ie, Henrietta Lacks' immortal cells being secretly/illegally being used to clone 9 immortal children in 1998, who disappeared.

Journals even go to the extent to declaring Human Cloning will NEVER be used, despite being used since 1955. Ie:

discovermagazine.com...

Cloning's Long Legacy — And Why It'll Never Be Used on Humans

Long story short, countries are being urged to pass legislation banning human cloning.

So what's the go around?

These laws typically do not ban cloning hubrids(human-animal hybrids), genetically editing human embryos, or cloning human cells, organs, etc.

So we see alot of secret cloning under the label of genetically edited fertility treatments, where typically multiple eggs are harvested from woman, nuclei removed and injected with donor human tissue, and stimulated to gestate under the guise that they are just editing genes out of (usually twin) embryos before gestation is stimulated, to pass it off as kosher.

Human cloning is already widespread, but is being called something else. Incidentally the first discussed non-immortal human cloning was done in 2002, named Eve, and last known to be living in Israel.

As for cloning in China, it is booming even commercially, with various procedures and options offered, starting at just $30K per dog or cat, which is dropping in price swiftly, as labs are rapidly expanding and offering competition.

So wheres the human clones in China? They are likely being passed off as genedited humans, as explained above. Afterall, they're crowded already so don't necessarily want a country of all jacks and lucys! or maybe they do. Perhaps they are messing with phenotype genes like height, eye color, as well as disease removal. But they're also creating HUBRIDS:

www.technologyreview.com...

Scientists are making human-monkey hybrids in China

Thus its only a matter of time even full human cloning will be offered commercially too in China - though would have packaged as gen editing to get around laws.

Some countries like UK, Israel have already banned human cloning and/or even the amendments still ban it, yet this is where a first clone is claimed to have lived.

Others like US so far have no federal ban on human cloning. UN so far also takes this stance.

Why not be honest and never say never?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What people don't know is that all cloned lifeforms have a psychic link with each other. And eventually a leader will be born who can control and direct them..

Then the clone army will rise up and take over the Earth...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Incidentally when they immortal cells were cloned, that same year a movie about Christ being cloned from Shroad of Turin dandruff was released! Think it was called Christ Clone?

Reminds me of 2012 Pet Goat:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Maybe if you combine the nose of a dog, the eyes of cat, the ears of a bat, you end up with a super human. A new way for a consciousness to have a more meaningful, profound, and deeper experience of God's creation. Who are no one to judge whether or not evolution has a good purpose or a bad purpose. Or contrary to the atheists belief evolution has no purpose, maybe the purpose of evolution is to experience God.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
USA and EU: Ban Human cloning!
China: Hold my beer.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What people don't know is that all cloned lifeforms have a psychic link with each other. And eventually a leader will be born who can control and direct them..

Then the clone army will rise up and take over the Earth...

oh god, say it ain't so.

I don't want to live like this... clone me, make me a hybrid human slash cheetah. so I can run away from it all.

The only reason for cloning in a sane world, is to harvest parts for ourself. We can already make babies. well, those of us still unaffected by the lgbtquarkmtp crowd. Who will need clones, ultimately.

We just don't want our clones to be sentient.. (shhh, do not watch The Island!)

Cloning Puss Puss is one thing, keep maw maw happy, I suppose. But we don't want little brats being reincarnated.

I have no idea, I'll be long gone before they rise up and demand retribution.. Planet of the Clones, anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: letni

Maybe if you combine the nose of a dog, the eyes of cat, the ears of a bat, you end up with a super human. A new way for a consciousness to have a more meaningful, profound, and deeper experience of God's creation. Who are no one to judge whether or not evolution has a good purpose or a bad purpose. Or contrary to the atheists belief evolution has no purpose, maybe the purpose of evolution is to experience God.

Sounds suspiciously like a spell with three old hags standing before a cauldron, stirring it, cackling manically and chanting.. "Nose of dog, eye of cat, ear of bat, and a tooth of gnat.. bubble bubble drone and drone, be born delirious clone..."

It's even worded in chinglish too..

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So Xi Jinping can become Winnie Da Pooh?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So Xi Jinping can become Winnie Da Pooh?

What sort of manga are you even watching..

crikey !! And thats even Japanese..

oO
edit on 5-10-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
yesterday Russia & china cloned mammoth using elephant egg, while US made humanzees underground

today already woman can clone child lost in accident

tomorrow woman will soon clone husband lost in accident (or divorced) and secretly raise as her child

maybe antichrist can enter world this way, born of a jackal. who knows what underground now, way beyond Stalin & Mengele!

top topics

join