It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Cassini-Huygens made contact with a progenitor race?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
When The Cassini–Huygens space-research mission launched aboard a Titan IVB/Centaur on October 15, 1997.

It was active in space for nearly 20 years, with 13 years spent orbiting Saturn and studying the planet and its system after entering orbit on July 1, 2004. The voyage to Saturn included flybys of Venus (April 1998 and July 1999), Earth (August 1999), the asteroid 2685 Masursky, and Jupiter (December 2000). The mission ended on September 15, 2017, when Cassini's trajectory took it into Saturn's upper atmosphere and it burned up.

After studying a great portion of its photographs I noticed strange anomalies that I couldn't really defy according to our laws of physics.

Strange spheres seemed to literally stretch within the rings of Saturn.
Some did follow the spacecraft and seemed to signal to the Cassini craft.

Did we make contact with some kind of lifeform that has yet to be named?

The strangest thing happened that on 25 September this guy filmed exactly what I've been seen on Cassini's pictures.
A man filmed the exact same object as seen on in one of the NASA photographs above NC.
That to me made it clear that something from Saturn could be around or maybe within our Earth's atmosphere?

Video for comparison

Now it seems that many have seen those objects around NC and posted their videos online.
I'm not sure what they are and I did a thread a year ago about The Vatican studying our universe with a special telescope.
not really sure if they also studied Saturn for that matter?

Additional photographs from the Cassini- Huygens mission:

Refferences YT :

NC - 25 September 2019

NC - 21 September 2019

Refferences NASA/ESA :

Image of Saturn Rings
File name: W00107127.jpg Taken:
Apr. 26, 2017 8:58 PM Received: Apr.27, 2017 5:08 PM
The camera was pointing toward SATURN-RINGS, and the image was taken using the IR3 and CL2 filters.

Sp herical anomaly

Image of Enceladus
File name: W00105736.jpg Taken:
Apr. 13, 2017 5:50 AM Received: Apr. 13, 2017 9:21 PM
The camera was pointing toward ENCELADUS, and the image was taken using the CL1 and CL2 filters.

Ti cTac anomaly

To many questions, no answers ...

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

What do you mean with anomalies? The Saturn moons? The density waves/wakes in the rings caused by moons/moonlets?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

The pictures I showed aren't moons, moons of Saturn do not sit that close together and the shadows are way off.
Yes, there are some with the moons but some clearly not.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: moebius

The pictures I showed aren't moons, moons of Saturn do not sit that close together and the shadows are way off.
Yes, there are some with the moons but some clearly not.

The planet Saturn has 53 named moons, and another nine which are still being studied. Many of the moons are very small: 33 are less than 10 km (6 mi) in diameter and 13 moons are less than 50 km (31 mi).Many of the moons are named after Titans, giants, or minor Greek or Roman gods.

Some of Saturn's moons are very large; the moon Titan is bigger than the planet Mercury . This list of Saturn's moons is in order of how long they take to orbit or go around Saturn .

galnet.fandom.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I know that the've discovered a lot of new moons, but those I pointed out don't act like moons looking at the crescent of those moons..

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The OP's video is tantalizing in the truest sense - the green text is too small and seen for far too short a time, while the blurry monochrome scenes lack any badly needed commentary. My time there was total frustration.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

hahahaha... sorry for being a video rookie most of the information I already posted in clear text.
Maybe playing is on 2/3 of the speed could help you a bit?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

hahahaha... sorry for being a video rookie most of the information I already posted in clear text.

I would not be shocked to find out half the moons are ships.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The similarities been the UFO at the start of the video and one near Saturn is hmm... Kinda looks like a Pac Man.

'The Ringmakers of Saturn' by Norman Bergrun, Cory Goode and few others paint Saturn as a place with its own agenda and program going on. Looks like a good place if you do want to make some big spaceships, lots of resources and processing facilities around.

With measurements that the Moon is older than the Earth, where did it come from? Somewhere like Saturn is one for the suspect list.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Earth is 4.54 billion years old.
Moon is 4.51 billion years old.

Earth is older by about 30 million years.

They both formed at almost the same time. Analysis shows the moon is all but proven to be the result of a collision with Earth by another planet.
edit on 4-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm more into the belief that some are pure energy spheres?
And it's teeming with them over there..
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoFri, 04 Oct 2019 19:33:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Oct 2019 19:33:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I would not be shocked to find out half the moons are ships.

Fascinating

edit on 10/4/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They both formed at almost the same time. Analysis shows the moon is all but proven to be the result of a collision with Earth by another planet.

"all but proven" means it is just a theory, like evolution.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Or Else, 'Pause' the video & read the text while the YT is in a freeze-frame mode.... hint: increase size to 150% if needed […]

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So... Are we implying the rings are space junk from the progenitor race or what?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Well that's the question, if it is not what else could they be, showing an intelligent design with unknown features that has yet to be confirmed?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

It means we have analyzed moon material and analysis shows it is composed of the same material Earth is. No one was around 4.5 billion years ago, maybe you can explain how the Moon is made up of Earth material that does not include a collision.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Im sure somebody mentioned looking like "Pacman" in a reply.. but can not seem to find it.

But it and your reply about "teeming" reminded me of the tether incident :

edit on 5-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It means we have analyzed moon material and analysis shows it is composed of the same material Earth is. No one was around 4.5 billion years ago, maybe you can explain how the Moon is made up of Earth material that does not include a collision.

If it's not proven, it's still just a theory...like The Big Bang and Evolution, etc. From what I know, the Moon's mantle contains more Iron than the Earth's and science is still unsure of exactly what lies beneath it, composition wise.

I'm afraid I don't know enough to give a definitive answer.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If it's not proven, it's still just a theory...like The Big Bang and Evolution, etc. From what I know, the Moon's mantle contains more Iron than the Earth's and science is still unsure of exactly what lies beneath it, composition wise.

I'm afraid I don't know enough to give a definitive answer.

When we are 99.99999999999999999999% sure it's still not proven.
Moon is 10% iron, Earth is 35% iron.

The moon is made up of material from Earth, that is a fact. The only plausible explanation for the composition of the moon is the impact theory.
Imp act Theory

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join