It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good luck, USA... you're going to need it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

that being said, this post was written mostly for the right side and the language reflects it - but that doesn't mean everyone else should stop reading, quite the opposite.

Hey I just had to stop by to say thank you for checking out the thread.

One question, did you watch the video all the way through? It appears not

At any rate, thank you for bringing attention to the video so that others may see it who might not have to begin with.

Its good to get info out there.

Thanks for doing your part

edit on 10/5/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

that being said, this post was written mostly for the right side and the language reflects it - but that doesn't mean everyone else should stop reading, quite the opposite.

One question, did you watch the video all the way through? It appears not

honestly, not enough time. that being said, i did read the thread so i have a pretty good picture of what's in there. and the way i see it, such revelations are most likely staged - the info is definitely true, but you gotta see the bigger picture: what will come out of it? will it all be good, or are both sides being played?

divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Honestly, I don't think this will happen.

The Democrats have been so into coup attempt (Mueller) after coup attempt (phone call). They have done the US public a great favor, done nothing and accomplished nothing of their agenda for the US citizens. We are actually lucky that way.

People just see the Democratic Party more and more like "the Squad" , which most people see as a big joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Honestly, I don't think this will happen.

The Democrats have been so into coup attempt (Mueller) after coup attempt (phone call). They have done the US public a great favor, done nothing and accomplished nothing of their agenda for the US citizens. We are actually lucky that way.

People just see the Democratic Party more and more like "the Squad" , which most people see as a big joke.

they may seem like a joke, but they're a dangerous joke. also, don't you think it's all on purpose? or do you think all the insanity that the left represents right now, is on purpose? do you honestly think all of their higher ups are THAT stupid?

they are not. they're just actors on a stage, and their play leads to one outcome - conflict.

conflict in which it's the right side that may be forced to use the military to regain control over the situation. again, think antifa x1000. also, consider the fact that those are just two sides of the same coin - they're playing single, coordinated game from both sides, fooling supporters of both. that's why i've mentioned possible false flags - because neither the left side nor the right side of the government is on YOUR side - they both serve the powers that be, not US citizens.

<< 1  2   >>

join