It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good luck, USA... you're going to need it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I don't think so, I think the threshold is higher than you think. Too many people are too wrapped up in their own lives these days to care about the big picture. The big cities will likely go into full on chaos mode but the rest of the country will let them eat their own and watch from the sidelines.

when big cities will go into full on chaos mode, rest assured government will take advantage of it.

or do you think general public's outcry will make it possible to ignore possibly thousands of deaths? throw a false flag or two into the mix and people will want a solution. people will want to feel safe. as far fetched as it may seem, it really isn't. false flags alone wouldn't cut it - but when the general chaos and divide in society lends credibility to false flag attacks, that's another story.

problem - reaction - solution. never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Let's not forget that "drain the swamp" is just a marketing term that polled well with Donald Trumps base. Invented by Cambridge Analytica in 2016. If you look at what he's done it's obvious it isn't an actual thing.

He's appointed more lobbyists so far than Obama and Bush did in 8 years. And more Goldman Sachs people than any other administration. Even though he had campaign ads about how they wrecked the economy and how he was going to "drain" them from the swamp.

To get to a point where we can all talk on even, level ground the first thing that has to be acknowledged is the truth. The truth about who he is. What you're being told. What is a lie. And what isn't. You all on the right have to call out or at least acknowledge the lies about him and the lies he tells. I understand that can be difficult because of who we're talking about, but if you want to have an honest conversation it has to be done.

Only from a place of truth can we find common ground.

it's more about replacing the swamp, yeah. but it doesn't even matter. Trump doesn't matter, as much as he is a focus of all the political drama these days.

what matters is the extreme left-right division, in a time when you should all stand united, because you're all being duped equally.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

“It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
― Voltaire

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
― Voltaire

it's sad, really. you would expect most people on ATS of all places, to understand it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

do you think general public's outcry will make it possible to ignore possibly thousands of deaths?

Thousand of people get arrested every day. Just because you have a few million dollars, a few connections or some other trick going on does that make one except to the law? There is no need for any military campaigns to drain the swamp, things will go better without them. Plenty of camo dudes just sitting around waiting if someone did want to go down in a hail of glory.

The biggest challenge has been getting the DOJ back working on the rule of law rather than the color of money.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

do you think general public's outcry will make it possible to ignore possibly thousands of deaths?

Thousand of people get arrested every day. Just because you have a few million dollars, a few connections or some other trick going on does that make one except to the law? There is no need for any military campaigns to drain the swamp, things will go better without them. Plenty of camo dudes just sitting around waiting if someone did want to go down in a hail of glory.

The biggest challenge has been getting the DOJ back working on the rule of law rather than the color of money.

not arrests. deaths. innocent civilians dead.

when the chaos hits the streets, it's a dream scenario to launch false flag attacks - and no "camo dude" will prevent those.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have to wonder how many Nazi Brown Shirts there actually were.

Lots and lots and lots. There was around 3 million before the night of the long knives. Being signed up to the SA had mucho benefits, of course as soon as the allies rolled in both east and west they had all been coerced into joining and never wanted to be members. The nazi youth were technically brown shirts also so the numbers much higher.

I have to wonder how many actual "workers" revolted in Russia in 1918. How many, what percentage of the population actually revolted?

Note: The revolution was 1917 the civil war started 1918.
Harder to figure as the revolts happened by city rather than one nation revolting as one.
Most men were off fighting some war in 1917, about 50'000 women went on strike in Petrograd and the Tsar sent just under 200'000 soldiers in to correct them, problem is men like women so many of those soldiers joined the revolt. With no soldiers left in Moscow when the revolt kicked off their he immediately, kinda, handed power to Lenin.
Civil war wise the white army totalled just under 200'000 with the red army only slightly larger at the start, workers went on strike en masse to support the red army but, with the entire Russian royal family being killed off in July it was kinda over quickly. It dragged on city by city till 1923 somehow massing over 2 million being killed with 75% being red army casualties. Of course Stalin soon took over and he was really polite to everyone.

How many actual revolutionaries fought in 1776? What percentage actually fought?

Dunno I try to avoid great, British defeats, like brexit...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

when the chaos hits the streets

This is already a problem for America. As for any large scale false flags, a lot of people are already onto these games. I don't see Trump signing off on any of these tactics, just sending a 'your fired' down the chain.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes, it would be nice indeed it the Trumpers were a bit more calm then they would expect the others to be, though from reading many of their responses on this site, that is very questionable.

As to Trump or not Trump, I agree with your overall assessment, and have for years. Bush Clinton BushObama have been figureheads while the powers that go unseen build and progress as they have been doing for over half a century now. At least.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think you have it backward.

When Obama won, the right HATED him, LOATHED him, could not stand him. He was elected twice and the second time the right and conservatives hated him twice as much. What did they do? Say, oh well, we lost. They did not riot, or commit violence. They did not try to impeach him as soon as they had the House. They respected the process and the will of the people. They did nothing but gripe.

When Trump won. The left immediately rioted, destroyed property, decided that from that moment on it was honorable to beat the crap out of anyone wearing a Trump campaign hat.

The left had their goons (ANTIFA) on campus riot, destroy property and beat people to keep conservatives from being allowed to be heard on any campus so leftist ideas were the only ones allowed to be spoken on any campus in the US.

The left immediately sent out their PC police to destroy lives and livelihoods for saying anything the left did not approve of.

The left harassed old ladies www.theblaze.com...

The left beat up old men defensemaven.io...

My dear the civil war is already under way,and the left are the only ones actually committing the violence against people purely because they did not vote for Hillary.

The left feels justified in totally and completely destroying anyone and anything even remotely conservative. The destruction is pervasive in the US culture. (doxing, cyber bullying, etc.)

The left approves of violence toward conservatives, people with traditional American values and morals, and traditional Christians. The article linked to lists 639 acts of purely political violence against conservatives that the liberal left cheered at. www.breitbart.com...

The civil war IS raging. If, and I think he will, when Trump wins again, I simply expect the left to increase their violence, hatred and campaign of terror against anyone and everyone conservative. It is fascinating that the liberal left thinks that this campaign of hate and violence toward people who voted for Trump will win them over to vote for a Democrat, not in a million years.

What have the conservatives done about this violence that is purely politically motivated. Put up with it, because the mainstream media approves of it and so does the Democratic Party.

Why else would the right be so demonized as all of them being sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. If not to justify the violence and civil war that is underway; along with the never ending coup efforts. It certainly isn't because they expect anyone who voted for Trump to vote Democrat after Democrats basically called them the worst scum on earth.

God help us if the left gets total power: We can expect suppression of speech; oppression of anyone who dares to express positive feelings for the US or traditional US values. I would expect they would behave like the Chinese in Hong Kong whom Obama thinks has the right way of handling political power.

The Democrats are making plans to start a coup and Talib has made it public.. Rashida Tlaib told Detroit constituents at her “Congress, Coffee, and Conversation” event on Tuesday that lawmakers are focused on how best to take cabinet members into custody. “This is the first time we’ve ever had a situation like this,” she said. “So they’re trying to figure out, no joke, is it the D.C. police that goes and gets them? We don’t know. Where do we hold them?” That is how far the Democrats are willing to go to take over the US government. Definitely a civil war is raging.

edit on 10/4/19 by The2Billies because: addition formatting

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Jedi Hampster, I relate and i've been starting to wonder for a few years now if we (society) aren't being intentionally manipulated and played like a fiddle. I strongly suspect that both sides may be in on it, but a part of me does sometimes hope that Trump is genuinely an outsider trying to fix a broken system, but some of the things he says and does makes me wonder if this truly is one big orchestrated game. Excellent and extremely insightful post and nice to see that there are others out there who "see it"..

I hope and pray for the best and for peace, but hard to have peace when the media/popular culture/political machine is constantly inflaming and amping up both sides of our republic.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

My dear the civil war is already under way,and the left are the only ones actually committing the violence

Unfortunately this is something to be expected. With Trump moving slowly on this it will help limit some of the fallout. Like taking down a building one piece at a time rather than blow it up and sending the mess everywhere.

When a group of people have spent their lives exploiting weakness in the system through every trick in the book, they play rough. Biden's son has passes away.

It does look like Trump is trying to salvage what he can. There are some toxic issues to work through, a step at a time.
edit on 4-10-2019 by kwakakev because: format

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I don't think so, I think the threshold is higher than you think. Too many people are too wrapped up in their own lives these days to care about the big picture. The big cities will likely go into full on chaos mode but the rest of the country will let them eat their own and watch from the sidelines.

when big cities will go into full on chaos mode, rest assured government will take advantage of it.

or do you think general public's outcry will make it possible to ignore possibly thousands of deaths? throw a false flag or two into the mix and people will want a solution. people will want to feel safe. as far fetched as it may seem, it really isn't. false flags alone wouldn't cut it - but when the general chaos and divide in society lends credibility to false flag attacks, that's another story.

I'm saying the country folk aren't going to give one shi# about city folk rioting and destroying their own neighborhoods. If it spreads outside the city limits, that's when they'll get involved.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

when the chaos hits the streets

This is already a problem for America. As for any large scale false flags, a lot of people are already onto these games. I don't see Trump signing off on any of these tactics, just sending a 'your fired' down the chain.

he doesn't even have to know...

originally posted by: The2Billies
God help us if the left gets total power: We can expect suppression of speech; oppression of anyone who dares to express positive feelings for the US or traditional US values. I would expect they would behave like the Chinese in Hong Kong whom Obama thinks has the right way of handling political power.

i'm afraid if Trump wins, it'll be the same, just the other way around - because the left will go bonkers (as it's supposed to), giving the government an excuse. that's my point, really - that it's all planned, and the left was CONDITIONED to behave like this. that's why Trump won in the first place.

originally posted by: Galacticsun
Jedi Hampster, I relate and i've been starting to wonder for a few years now if we (society) aren't being intentionally manipulated and played like a fiddle. I strongly suspect that both sides may be in on it, but a part of me does sometimes hope that Trump is genuinely an outsider trying to fix a broken system, but some of the things he says and does makes me wonder if this truly is one big orchestrated game. Excellent and extremely insightful post and nice to see that there are others out there who "see it"..

I hope and pray for the best and for peace, but hard to have peace when the media/popular culture/political machine is constantly inflaming and amping up both sides of our republic.

he may be an outsider, if so - that's only bad for him. POTUS takes orders from the powers that be or ends up like Kennedy. they won't let him screw up their plans - so whatever he's doing, he's allowed to do/supposed to do, all according to their plan.

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I'm saying the country folk aren't going to give one shi# about city folk rioting and destroying their own neighborhoods. If it spreads outside the city limits, that's when they'll get involved.

and that matters how exactly? outcry in big cities, outrage on social media, that's what influences politics - not some country folk that simply don't care. unless you count on democracy and voting, but that may very well be over before they'll get a chance to voice their dissent. angry mob from the left will cause some damage and deaths, CIA may throw a false flag or two into the mix, government will make a power grab, angry mob from the right will cheer it up because it'll offer them "safety", and before both sides will realize they were played, constitution will be thrown out of the window.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Just so we are clear. You know the military will never side with the Democrats if a civil war happens.

I spent 50 years in the military as both a child growing up and as an adult.

They hated Bill Clinton. He and his family, including Hillary, treated the military in the white house like either their personal servants or like pariah's. One can not treat military members as badly as the Clintons did and expect the word not to spread throughout the entire armed services. The Clinton administration also gutted the military budget. They were actually hated by the military so badly that there had to be a military wide memo put out saying that making fun of or disparaging the President was a crime for military members. That is how badly the military hated the Clinton family.

Most of the military really liked the Bush family. The treated the military with respect and listened to advisors of the military.

The military had contempt for Obama. He undermined the ability of the troops to actually carry out the mission of destroying the terrorists. His policies handicapped and hamstrung the military. To say the military held him in contempt was putting it mildly. He actually forced men and women to share tents and other social manipulations that were very unpopular. Trust me the spouses of the troops were livid that Obama forced men and women to sleep in the same tent to create "equality".

Right now most of the military really like Trump. He listens to the military advisors and treats the military members with respect.

Trust me on this one - if the Democratic Party attempts a coup or violent takeover - the military will not side with them. The military will side with conservatives and will defend Trump from a coup or violent takeover attempt. That is why as Talib said last Tuesday they are treading carefully in their planning to arrest Trump's cabinet.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The military will not turn it's back on Trump in favor of the Democrats who have treated the military with contempt, gutted their budget, and turned the military into a grand social experiment against it's will.

See my reply above.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

The military will not turn it's back on Trump in favor of the Democrats who have treated the military with contempt, gutted their budget, and turned the military into a grand social experiment against it's will.

See my reply above.

they're supposed to protect the people and the constitution. if Trump ends up being just a puppet, they may go against him. and no matter who wins, to clean up the mess and create a new order, they'll need military's support - that's why i think Trump is supposed to win.

also, i'm not saying "in favor of the democrats" - i'm saying "in favor of all americans", in case the government uses the mess it created for a power grab. and it will.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Rather than import food from red states blue states will just import food from China. There are already millions of containers coming into blue state ports everyday.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It seems to me Republicans represent the Charles Tobin's of the World. I would like to say the Democrats represent the Barry Kanes of this country but I'm not sure that is true. I'm pretty sure the Republicans don't represent Barry Kanes with his socialist way of thinking about people helping each other:

This clip is from this movie:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

I think we've completely lost focus of what Americans were fighting for in WWII represented in this 1936 film. I think in many ways this country is now the result of what the World would be like if Germany had won WWII. I think the United States might be the new Germany.

I will prove you Democrats are just like Republicans nowadays. In my mind, FDR defines what it means to be a Democrat. Here are FDR's words:

"An old English judge once said: 'Necessitous men are not free men.' Liberty requires opportunity to make a living - a living decent according to the standard of the time, a living which gives man not only enough to live by, but something to live for.

For too many of us the political equality we once had won was meaningless in the face of economic inequality. A small group had concentrated into their own hands an almost complete control over other people's property, other people's money, other people's labor - other people's lives. For too many of us life was no longer free; liberty no longer real; men could no longer follow the pursuit of happiness.

Against economic tyranny such as this, the American citizen could appeal only to the organized power of government."

Speech before the 1936 Democratic National Convention. Bernie comes close to this kind of rhetoric. Hillary is a Nixon Republican. She even wrote in her book she worked on Barry Goldwater's campaign when she was in college. No modern day Republican would ever accept a nomination to their party if the person worked on McGovern's presidential campaign when they were in college.

Politics are rigged. Politics are a joke.

edit on 5-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Having contempt for excessive military spending and military boondoggles is NOT the same thing as having contempt for "the military" which is code for "the people who are in the military."

I think it is a public relationship tactic to brainwash the American people so that anyone who tries to reduce the crazy amounts of money we spend on the military is somehow anti-people who are in the military. Also this is combined with blind teary eye patriotism often associated with Republicans.

Again, this is all public relations propaganda tactics used by public relations companies hired by the military industrial complex to make sure the cash cow is never threatened.

edit on 5-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join