It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's more advanced?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is DNA conscious? Some theories say everything is conscious.... But let's imagine if our dna was only tied to one bloodline, would this restriction cause us to evolve at a slower rate than those whose DNA has been unrestricted and allowed to mix with all, some esoteric thought says we can communicate with past incarnations through every strand in the Web of our journey, so maybe if our bloodline was of an original and only bread within, then it would not only be detrimented in its knowledge from the past be hindered in its evolution....

So who's more advanced, a bloodline from a royal past with strict breading patterns, or the rest of us.... Or is there no difference.

My opinion is that diversity encourages growth and evolution.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Is DNA conscious? Some theories say everything is conscious.... But let's imagine if our dna was only tied to one bloodline, would this restriction cause us to evolve at a slower rate than those whose DNA has been unrestricted and allowed to mix with all, some esoteric thought says we can communicate with past incarnations through every strand in the Web of our journey, so maybe if our bloodline was of an original and only bread within, then it would not only be detrimented in its knowledge from the past be hindered in its evolution....

So who's more advanced, a bloodline from a royal past with strict breading patterns, or the rest of us.... Or is there no difference.

An interesting idea. Personally I don't think 'consciousness' (and that definition is illusive) resides in the DNA; however plenty of 'information' does. And I do like the idea that 'multiculturalism' in the physical sense would benefit individuals by their having access to more information and thereby benefit humanity.

Mutts, by their nature tend to be more robust.

Perhaps, human mutts (no intention of offending anyone) could me more robust physically and mentally and even spiritually if spirituality is considered the ability to connect with a higher realm.

Perhaps your proposed consciousness growth is somehow encoded in the DNA - perhaps one can only access that which is 'connected' to one's physical DNA even though it be information or wisdom from a non-physically reality.

Good distraction - Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

It turns out genes are overrated. The Human Genome Project has been a huge disappointment compared to what was promised. DNA mostly just codes protein sequences. How they are assembled and form is not present like a blueprint the whole of what is being created. There has to be other mechanism besides DNA in genes controlling how life is formed and lives.

Here's a discussion where they mention the failures of mapping genes and the implications:

It's a little dry and slow but interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There is no difference, we spawned from the same mushroom, literally.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have little knowledge about breeding Masks. All I think I know is the old adage that ''inbreeding'' ruins a bloodline and ends up breeding imbeciles. This would be the origins of the incest taboo. So if we hold that there even is advancement as a species, I guess it would hold that better humans are bred though inter-family, inter-tribal couplings.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Guessing the more complex life is, the more variety it would seek. For more basic, I'm guessing probably not.

As for consciousness, the chicken an the egg argument works for me. Gospel of a Doubting Thomas says it a miracle ether way.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It can be part of consciousness inside the cell. Orchestrated objective reduction theory points towards the microtubules as the the information carrier

en.wikipedia.org...

Hameroff proposed that microtubules were suitable candidates for quantum processing.[35] Microtubules are made up of tubulin protein subunits. The tubulin protein dimers of the microtubules have hydrophobic pockets that may contain delocalized π electrons. Tubulin has other, smaller non-polar regions, for example 8 tryptophans per tubulin, which contain π electron-rich indole rings distributed throughout tubulin with separations of roughly 2 nm. Hameroff claims that this is close enough for the tubulin π electrons to become quantum entangled.[36] During entanglement, particle states become inseparably correlated.

Hameroff originally suggested in the fringe Journal of Cosmology that the tubulin-subunit electrons would form a Bose–Einstein condensate.[37] He then proposed a Frohlich condensate, a hypothetical coherent oscillation of dipolar molecules. However, this too was rejected by Reimers' group.[38] Hameroff then responded to Reimers. "Reimers et al have most definitely NOT shown that strong or coherent Frohlich condensation in microtubules is unfeasible. The model microtubule on which they base their Hamiltonian is not a microtubule structure, but a simple linear chain of oscillators." Hameroff reasoned that such condensate behavior would magnify nanoscopic quantum effects to have large scale influences in the brain.

Hameroff proposed that condensates in microtubules in one neuron can link with microtubule condensates in other neurons and glial cells via the gap junctions of electrical synapses.[39][40] Hameroff proposed that the gap between the cells is sufficiently small that quantum objects can tunnel across it, allowing them to extend across a large area of the brain. He further postulated that the action of this large-scale quantum activity is the source of 40 Hz gamma waves, building upon the much less controversial theory that gap junctions are related to the gamma oscillation.[41]

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks a chemical is 'so advanced', isn't.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So who's more advanced, a bloodline from a royal past with strict breading patterns, or the rest of us.... Or is there no difference. My opinion is that diversity encourages growth and evolution.

You mean who as a resident human incarnate (of a particular off world specie) was controlling the agenda; that would be those leaders in charge that had the advantage or "heads up" regarding genetic manipulation. Diverse breeding is the opposite of inbreeding.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is a chemical an element? Moscovian 115 is FUN!.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is a chemical an element? Moscovian 115 is FUN!.

An element is usually composed of a unitary atomic type and chemistry is the science of atomic interactions. So therefore, while elements are participants in chemistry, to really do stuff usually requires numerous atomic types, usually in the form of molecules.

So while elements are chemicals, I don't think calling chemicals, elements, is valid because there are many more instances where that is not the case.

I also liked UnunPentium as a name. Moscovium seems far more pedestrian. Also, the fictional attributes are far more fun than the rather mundane reality.

edit on 4/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Is it not obvious, that perhaps, just maybe: uuhm, wait....
What are we talking about ?

Are we gonna keep score, about, what ?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
The Super Collider that produced evidence of 115 data resided in Moscow...go figure.
I also like UnunPentium as a name.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why do we know the language of atoms,

And there was me thinking quantum mechanics was complicated
Thanks for putting me right

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Yeah me too, but I also think there could be another force at play, one that is outwith our perceptions.
Secretive bloodlines in trying to keep this knowledge for themselves thinking it would keep themselves ahead in the race order may in fact end up doing the opposite once all is known..... Is a thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd
This is basically a thought exercise which I find fun.
So could it be possible that let's call them the res (restricted) and the un (unrestricted)

Would the res although with less of consciousness to play with if we think that bloodlines have a smaller Web than the uns have, but a consciousness that is easier to traverse and become adept to. But perhaps the uns although
Having a by far more complex Web if they can master and manipulate to their ends could become far more adept than the res.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You said: "My opinion is that diversity encourages growth and evolution".

And coversely...it also causes Chaos, and destruction and de-evolution.

Diversity can just as well be the stimulus for death not growth.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In a way that theme was run through the TV show ''Preacher''. The hidden child of Jesus was taken in by a cult that over the last 2000 years kept the bloodline alive through inbreeding kind of stuff and the present day descendant of Jesus was a blithering idiot.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Jahaa reply to: TerryMcGuire

Haha that's right I watched that brilliant, apart from the guy that blew his face off, not good to look at

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join