It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan 'frightened to death' over Barr-Horowitz inquiry into Russia probe's roots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

You are correct but I got my take on this from several sources including this:

Bullock, in describing Hitler as a “rationalist and materialist,” quotes him in a wartime conversation with aides as saying: The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science ... Gradually the myths crumble. All that is left to prove that nature there is no frontier between the organic and inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light, but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity. By 1942, Hitler vowed, according to Bullock, to “root out and destroy the influence of the Christian Churches,” describing them as “the evil that is gnawing our vitals.” “I can’t at present give them the answer they’ve been asking for,” Hitler said. “The time will come when I’ll settle my account with them. They’ll hear from me all right.” But first, he had to finish off the Jews.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was under the impression a poylgraph test requires only Yes or No answers.
Or is it different for those on the inside?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Back in the 1920's the USA had a huge influence of those who supported Germany. They were always present and the paperclips were then embedded along with those having same views were already established in USA. I believe it was just always here and it simply regrouped, morphed into modern times and just took off as money buys all.

I also forgot [9]. Invasion beginning in 1939 and mass migration into Europe by Muslim and Islam. same exact countries. Look at the maps of back then and today. Only Russia has some stability and that's why they are trashed daily by USA. The the Eastern front began in WWII and they are trying to start WWIII today. Putin doesn't want a war.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just a few question for Miss silly

was Russia the only country to "influence" the US election??

How much money Exactly did Russia spend on this influence?

what examples can you show of said "influence"

Brennan is an anti trumper I do not believe anything he may say.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I also forgot [9]. Invasion beginning in 1939 and mass migration into Europe by Muslim and Islam. same exact countries. Look at the maps of back then and today. Only Russia has some stability and that's why they are trashed daily by USA. The the Eastern front began in WWII and they are trying to start WWIII today. Putin doesn't want a war.

I have a different appreciation of the Russian role in European history, but don't want to wander too far off the thread's topic.

Yes, you're correct about money and how corrosive its influence is.

Curious about your statement re: Islamic migration into Europe in 1939. Seems like their conquest of what is modern day Spain was the start.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Jim Marrs would agree with you. You can read this interview transcript regarding his book: Rise of the Fourth Reich

edit on 10/4/2019 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Polygraph tests require yes or no answers to specific questions.
They did not use them for conversations back in the seventies.
I do not know about now but back then they were unreliable and you had to answer yes or no questions.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
IDK just sounds like more throw it against the wall kind of stuff.
Pointless.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Brennan, Comy and Clapper are the 3 in trouble here but you never hear "anything" about this guy and I think he has more power and leverage than the other 3 combined. Why? I suspect he is the only spy in the business that may not be dirty?
ADM Michael S. Rogers, U.S. Navy, NSA
Or the current director of the NSA, GEN Paul M. Nakasone
edit on 4-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Pointless.

the whole dem strategy for the last 3 years summed up in one sentence
amazing job!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pointless.

the whole dem strategy for the last 3 years summed up in one sentence
amazing job!

OMG send in the sparklers, fire off fireworks

Mark this day.

the pink queen was correct, unlike a watch it was not correct twice today.

once is a good start ( even if it was accidental)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Pointless.

Been reading your own posts?

Keep this up you might be correct twice in one day.

you seems as stressed as Brennan

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Brennan tried to seem calm, but he does appear
to be worried. He even said he was concerned.

What is he afraid of or worried about if he has
done nothing wrong?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.nytimes.com... yeah trumps sure lifting those sanctions....oh wait hes adding more man you sound like like a broken record version of jan from the brady bunch but in stead of marsha marsha its russia russia russia!

President Trump on Thursday signed an executive order imposing new sanctions on Russia, responding to growing pressure from Congress to further punish Moscow after a nerve agent attack last year against a former Russian spy in Britain. It is the second round of sanctions by the administration after a botched attempt in March 2018 to fatally poison a former Russian military intelligence officer, Sergei Skripal, in the British town of Salisbury. The attack put Mr. Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, into a coma, and sickened at least three others. One of them, a British woman named Dawn Sturgess, died. American and European intelligence officials accused Russia of staging the attack. Moscow has denied any involvement. The sanctions came a day after Mr. Trump spoke to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, in a call Mr. Trump characterized on Thursday as focusing on huge wildfires in Siberia. Public readouts from the White House and the Kremlin on Wednesday made no mention of the sanctions.

fas.org... sanctions for invading ukraine, sanctions for malicious cyber activities ,sanctions for human rights violations,sanctions for use of a chemical weapon,syria and Venezuela related sanctions ,and sanctions that run a fowl of us national security interests,sanctions for human trafficking but sure hes rolling back those sanctions every day in an assault on our democracy!!!(did i do that right?) jesus its like you wont be happy tell Russians get sanctions for breathing

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We can only hope Brennan is jailed and subjected to "enhanced interrogation techniques."

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyolmeNo one is fretting over that. Please. Russia is driving this whole effort.

Already proven to be false.

They need trump to lift the sanctions and if they can somehow make it sound like the Russia probe was a fraud that would do it. It was not.

Um, yeah, it was. Also proven false.

We do not have idiots working for the intelligence agencies.

Really? Texts that proved planning of a coup against a duly elected president? An exoneration written in extremely careful language before Hillary was even interviewed? Not to mention the inability to corral a server, unable to find deleted but passed around to other people beforehand emails that could be traced to those recipients and recovered that way? I could go all night about how the top levels of the intelligence agency botched things in favor of Hillary for the last 4-5 years.

the orange baboon

This alone makes everything else you say irrelevant. When you start using derogatory names toward people you disagree with it not only shows that you've lost the argument but it tells a lot about your character.

would like you to believe that they are and he will accomplish that by calling people names . Wow he is so almighty and powerful when he calls someone a poo poo face.

Pot, meet kettle. Did the irony occur to you while you were typing that about Trump, then saying how bad he is for doing the same or did it go completely over your head?

Russia interfered with our 2016 elections to help trump and hurt Clinton. It is a proven FACT.

Reverse who it helped and hurt and you would be right. Otherwise it looks to me like you're the one wearing the tinfoil hat. I swear you must be related to HanyManny the way the two of you continuously demonstrate TDS. Bless your hearts.

edit on 4-10-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No one is fretting over that.
Please. Russia is driving this whole effort. They need trump to lift the sanctions and if they can somehow make it sound
like the Russia probe was a fraud that would do it. It was not.
We do not have idiots working for the intelligence agencies. the orange baboon would like you to believe that they are and he will accomplish that by calling people names . Wow he is so almighty and powerful when he calls someone a poo poo face.
Russia interfered with our 2016 elections to help trump and hurt Clinton. It is a proven FACT. The Russia probe was not a fraud nor some kind of false flag.
He is demonstrating his full blown need of an aluminum foil hat for the conspiracy believers.

Please provide the details which show it was a proven fact. The only facts are Hillary's campaign paid RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump and when none was found they made it up THAT IS A VERIFIABLE FACT. NOTHING supports your statements but I guess that is why your name starts with Silly as all your post are that, SILLY, time for you to put up : show some facts that you state are proven by reputable sources so far of all your sources the only reputable one is CSPAN and I have not seen any proven facts that allude to what you claim is true from them. I know you will not respond because deep down you actually love TRUMP as he is the GREATEST PRESIDENT since Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No One is Above the Law 😎

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why can't we go for win-win and have it both ways?

Hitler wanted to destroy Christianity/Catholics in the end game
but that didn't keep him from using them in his ranks to get there.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join